Fashion Show Part 2

Let's Begin!

"Why did everyone became crowded?" Hyosung and Zinger looked at each other. "You wait here. I'll looked into it." Zinger said and went to the crowded places.

After a few minutes, Zinger came back with a happy face. Hyosung looked at Zinger weirdly. "Err, are you okay?" Zinger nodded happily.

"Yeah! You know what, read this." Zinger gave the paper (Brocher) to her. Hyosung read it and slightly widen her eyes in shocked.

"WHAT?! WHY MY NAME IS IN HERE?!" She yelled loudly. Zinger who stood beside her, closed her ears. Every student was stunned and looked at Hyosung and Zinger. Hyosung don't care about the situation , while Zinger try to calm her. "I-It's okay everyone. She just a bit shocked." They nodded and became noisy again.

 

"Whose doing this to me?" Hyosung cracked the brocher and threw it out. Zinger a bit sweaty. "I don't know.. Maybe a guy.. A mystery guy." Zinger thought it while shooked her head.

"I need to meet Mrs Hyori." She walked hastily to Mrs Hyori's room. Zinger who stood there, stunned. And she ran towards her and followed her too.

 *Knocked knocked*

"Come in." Mrs Hyori said and looked up. "Oh, it's you Hyosung. Is there any problem?" She can read the way Hyosung's expression.

"Yeah! I wanna ask.. Who's the MYSTERY GUY wrote my name for this fashion show?" Hyosung says while fist her hand.

Mrs Hyori seemed a bit cool and relax. She took off her glasses and stare at Hyosung.

"Mianhae, there's so many guys who informed their ideal girls." Hyosung suprised.

"What? There's no record?" Mrs Hyori shook her head. "There is, but most of them were code. Theres no name." 

Hyosung nodded weakly. "Why? Aren't you anticipated with this kind of event?" Mrs Hyori raised her eyebrow.

"Nothing Mrs Hyori, I think I need to resign my name." Mrs Hyori nodded. She picked a pen with a piece of paper. "Are you sure about this?" Mrs Hyori asked again. Hyosung nodded slightly. "Okay, the rehearsal will be on about tomorrow. So, if you had changed your mind for a while, come back to me."

"Yeah, I'm sure about this. No need my name." Hyosung remarked. Mrs Hyori sighed and nodded. "Okay, done. Is there anything else?" Mrs Hyori asking.

"I think that is. Thank You." She bow and out of the Mrs Hyori's offices.

 

"You're not participate this event?" Zinger asked bluntly. Hyosung just nodded. When they're talk about something, Hyosung was hit by someone shoulder. Hard! 

"Ouch!" Hyosung whined. She looked back and saw a girl with a green hair.  "Hey! Watched out!" She yelled. Hyosung rolled her eyes.

"You're the one who hit me first." Hyosung raised her voice up. The green hair girl pushed Hyosung hard made Hyosung fell. Thank God Zinger hold her back. Every student was looking at them. "Who do you think you are?" Hyosung asked while pushed her now. Zinger a bit afraid and don't know what to do to stop this fight. 

Suddenly, theres a guy stood between Jieun and Hyosung. Hyosung widen her eyes. "Y-Yongguk?" Hyosung stuttered. He glanced at Hyosung. Then suddenly someone pulled him. She stunned. Is that... a girl who with Yongguk? She thought. Zinger surpised.

"Yeobo, why're you stopping me?" A green hair girl whined at him.

"Jieun, don't make a mess at here. Everyone was looking at you and her." Yongguk said while glanced at Hyosung,

Y-yeobo? Jieun? She remarked. 

Zinger caressed her arm with reason to calm her. "Next time we face it again." Jieun said and walked away. Yongguk shook his head and follow her back.

Hyosung stunned. Her heart broke again. She wanted to cry, but she don't want to show it. She grabbed her things and ran to somewhere else, followed by Zinger. Himchan who appear of nowhere, began to curious and felt sorry to Hyosung at the same time. "What happen to her?" Himchan mumbled.

 

-to be continue-

 

 

Another character was added in this chapter. Sorry If the reader not satisfied with my story. I'll worked harder next time!! 

Please be nice to me *bow*

=)