Don't run away

Let's Begin!

"Dammit!" Hyosung fist her hand in anger. "What's he doing here? In the same classs?!" She threw her body on the bed and looked at the ceiling. "Troublemaker. It's all his faults" She brought her hand and caressed her forehead. She awake and sit on the bed while looking at the mirror. 

*Sigh* The bruised seems hard to cure" She mumbled quietly. "Maybe she's right" Hyosung threw her back again and took a book beside her bed. When Hyosung about to slip the pages, suddenly her phone ringing.

 

"(Talk that) Maldo an doeneun sori haebwa"
"(Talk that) Mideul georan saenggakhaji ma"

 

She got out from her bed and ran to reach her phone.

"Yoboseyo?" She picked up the call with panting voice.

"Haha, what are you doing? You sounded panting" Zinger chuckled. Hyosung widen her eyes and clear .

"So, why are you calling me?" 

"Nothing. I'm so bored but ehh-- Hey, let's go to dance's place!" Zinger shouted excitedly.

Hyosung who heard that, pull her phone apart from her ear.

"Yah! I'm not that deaf. Please don't shout" Hyosung grumbled. Zinger just giggled from shouting. 

"So, how's that sound? You want to join too?" Hyosung think about it. It's a bit long until the line became quiet.

"Hello? Anybody there?" Zinger awake Hyosung from stared it too long. 

"Oh, mianhae. I got distracted just now" Hyosung replied. Zinger just shook head.

"So, how? you want to come too?" Zinger asking.

"Sure! So, I will meet you then" Hyosung agreed to go with Zinger. She heard Zinger clapp her hand happily. She smile.

"Okey then, see ya~" Then she hang up. Hyosung put her phone on the table and began to dress her self.

 

"Eomma* She greet her mom in the kitchen. Mrs Jeun turned her head, and smile to her daughter. "What are you doing?" Hyosung asked while took a glass of milk. 

"Cooking for our guest who will come over to our house tonight" Mrs Jeun answered slighlty. Hyosung looked at her mother weirdly.

"Since when we have a guest?" Hysoung asked. Mrs Jeun glance at Hyosung and then back to cook. "Well, my new friend. I invite her and family come over." Hyosung just nodded and drank her milk again. Mrs Jeun looked at Hyosung.

"Where are you going?" Mrs Jeun stare at her from up to down. Hyosung who just finished her drinking, answered it slightly.

"Okay, be careful. And don't forget, come back to house before night" Hyosung just nodded and grabbed her things.

"Nae eomma, I gotta go first" She went to her mother and kissed her cheeks. Mrs Jeun smile and nodded. Then, Hyosung went out to the dance's places.

 

                                                           --------------------------------------------------,,,,,,,-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

When she on her way, her eyes was met and locked to that person. "Oh no, I hate to follow this street" She holding back. There's no way out to cross the other side. She thought. 

Hyosung thought it many times. Then she looked at her watch. "Oh my, it's already 3 pm, Zinger are waiting for me" She muterred to herself. She closed her eyes and sighed. "Well here it goes" She walked with speeding to the field.

Himchan who was playing football with his friends, stopped and his gaze saw a girl. A girl who was wearing a cap, casual clothes and the skinny one.

"Was her...... the girl who had the same class as mine?" He thought. When Hyosung looked at him, she slightly turned her gaze and ran. Himchan who saw that, followed her. Himchan told his friends and ran to catch up Hyosung.

"Yah! Don't run away" Himchan yelled at her. Hyosung who turned back and kept running. Himchan ran as fast as lightning. 

When Himchan almost close, he extend his hand and grabbed Hyosung's arm . *Finally* He thought.

*Dammit* Hyosung tried to free but can't because Himchan was grabbed her arm tightly.  

*Panting* Wow, you're really fast" Himchan said between the chuff. Hyosung too. She gasp for air.

"What do you want?!" She looked at Himchan and raised her voice up. Himchan who suprised by her reaction,  tryin to calm her.

"Hey relax. Don't be too harsh" He smile to Hyosung. Hyosung gave a mocked smile and struggle to free.

Himchan who realize, released her arm. "Oww, I-I'm sorry for hurting you" Hyosung pulled her arm back and caressed it.

"What are you doing here?" Himchan looked at Hyosung. Hyosung widen her eyes.

"yah! I'm in hurry to meet my friends, you rabbit teeth!" She yelled at him. Himchan stunned and shocked.

"Hey you, stopped called me "rabbit teeth" Himchan eyed on her.

"tsk, whatever, I gotta go" when Hyosung about to step , Himchan grabbed her arm. Hyosung stunned. "What the...."

"Hey where are you going? I want to ask you something" Hyosung gave a heavy sighed and let go her arm.

"What is it?" Himchan smile.

"I wondering,... Why you're keep hating me and throw a death glare?" He furrowed his eyes. Hyosung stunned..

"Hmm, because you have the rabbit teeth and I don't even like a man!" Hyosung yelled at him with a flare eyes.

Himchan a bit startled. Wow, she don't like other girls. She's a bit tomboy, by looking her physical. Himchan thought.

"Okey.. I think I..." Himchan stopped when he saw Hyosung walked away. He's tired to catch her.. 

"Well, forget about it. She doesn't looked like other girls." He mumbled himself. When he about to step back where he was, he glanced back at Hyosung. He shook his head and went to play football with his friends.

 

-continue-

 

How is it? It took a few hours to complete this chapter.. and here it is.I hope the readers like it. 

Please be nice to me *bow*

 

 

-