Finale

Let's Begin!

In the morning, sunlight burst between the window and reflect into Hyosung's room. So bright, yet so beautiful. Hyosung awake once the light straight onto her face. She woke up, and stretching her body. Suddenly, she smile wildey. She never felt this happy yet, her heart beating fast. *dugeun dugeun* 

Suddenly, she heard her phone buzzing. Hyosung get out from her bed and reached her phone on the table. "Message?" She opened the inbox's message.

                                                                                                                  From: Himchan

                                                                    Annyeong! Good Morning Hyosung, :). Well, Mind If pick you up for school?

Hyosung peered on the screen closely, since her eyes got blur. Suddenly, her lips curve, smile. She replied the message and put her phone back on the table.

She fetched her towel and went into the bathroom, happily. After a few minutes, she get dressed. She fixed her hair nicely and put a cap on her head. She looked into the mirror. "Hmm I think its nice" She mumbled herself. Hyosung pick her bag up and went downstairs. 

"Morning Eomma" Hyosung greet her mom happily in the kitchen. Mrs Jeun stunned. She look at her daughter who was now composed herself on the chair.

"Are you okay honey?" She raised her eyebrow. Hyosung nodded cutely. "What's make you happy today?" Mrs Jeun went to Hyosung, sit closely to her. She had never seen her daughter smiling like an idiot. Hyosung smile sheepishly. "Well... Early morning, Himchan text me that umm... We're going to school together."

Mrs Jeun suprised. "Wow, Seems like, Himchan and You being a friend." Hyosung blushed. "Yeah, He's a nice guy anyway." Mrs Jeun remarked and took a sip of tea. Hyosung just nodded. After she had her breakfast, she look at her watch. 

"OMO, It's already 7 AM. I've better go now." She stand up and kiss her mom's cheeks. Mrs Jeun nodded and smile. Hyosung grab her bag and lean it on her right shoulder and went out. "I'm happy she got her smile back." Mrs Jeun murmured to herself.

 

 

When Hyosung about to close the gate, she saw a man, with a black hair sitting while reading a book. "H-Himchan?" Hyosung burst out suddenly. The man turned his head, and slightly stand up. "Hyosung" Himchan smile softly at her. Hyosung blushed slightly. She look away. "Sorry for kept you waiting."Hyosung bow. Himchan stunned. "Hey, it's okay. I don't mind." Himchan rubbed his head, smile. Then he look at his watch. "Oh, we should get going." Hyosung nodded and began to walk beside Himchan. 

 

 

As they enter the school hall, suddenly all became crowded and full with noisy thing. "What's happened?" Hyosung asked bluntly and looked around. Himchan just shook his head, don't know what's going on there. Suddenly, theres someone greet her. "Hyosung, we need you." Seohyun words made Hyosung question. "Whaaa---" Hyosung has not finished her words, Seohyun grabbed her arm. "We need you as a participant in this fashion show." Hyosung eyes went wide. "But I really don't want to." Hyosung rejected all of the sudden. "Mianhae~ But, this is the last chance. Mrs Hyori called you out." Hyosung stunned. Why all of girls, she was chosen? Hyosung looking into her eyes, begging for help. Hyosung sighed and look at Himchan. Himchan gave a "nodding look" to her. She looked at Seohyun and felt reluctantly. "Huh~ Okay, I will accept this request." Seohyun lips curved into smile. She then grabbed her arm and brought her to the dress room.

 

Once she entered the dress room, she look at the atmosphere of the room. Well, full with girls of course. The beautiful dress and yet she admit that she adore those pretty gown. Suddenly, someone woke her up and grabbed her into the room to change. The stylist gave her dress and she obeyed what to do next. After a few minutes, she went out from the dress room. All girls in the room, look at her, suprised. Hyosung stood there bluntly. 
 

"Why does everyone look at me?" Hyosung mumbled herself. The stylist got my hand and ask me to sit. I just obeyed and sit, and then, she began to paint my face...

 

                                                                                        ......................................................................................

 

"Welcome to the fashion show~" The MC welcome all the audience. Then all of them gave an applause. Himchan got his seat. He look around him and found Yongguk was sitting beside him. "Hey" Himchan turned his head. "Oh hey" Himchan extend his hand to Yongguk, and both of them shake hands.

"Let's start our show for this." Than the MC started by calling each of the participant. 

Seems like the audience gave a big clap for  each of the participant. Yongguk and Himchan gave an applause to them. Then Yongguk greet him. "Who's your girl?" Himchan stunned and stopped from clapping. He turned to look at Yongguk. "Well, how about you?" Himchan knew about Yongguk and Hyosung, but he tried to fade the thought for a while. "Mine is Jieun." Yongguk smile widely. Suddenly, the MC announced the next participant , which is Jieun. Yongguk clapped happily and blew a  whistle towards her. Himchan who was sitting beside, just smile. "So what's your g-" 

"Okay, I will announced the last participant in this fashion show." The MC changed the card and began to call her name. " Hyosung!" Hyosung got out and the atmosphere were silent for a moment. Yongguk and Himchan's eyes became wide with their jaw dropping. Hyosung who stood there awkwardly, lift her hands up and waving. Then, suddenly the audience clapp more intense than before. Yongguk clap, scarcely believe what he saw just now. Himchan composed himself and clapping while smiling towards her. "Okay, 20 participant had show their style. I will announce the winner after a break." Then all of the audience went out.

 

Yongguk went out harshly. He wanted to meet Hyosung by face to face. Suddenly, he saw Hyosung was surrounded by boys and girls. "Wow, I never expected Hyosung had a pretty side." Yongguk mumbled himself. After a few minutes, all of them went away. Yongguk had a chance and meet her.

"H-hey" Yongguk greet her, blushing. Hyosung turned her head around and saw Yongguk. "Oh, hey" Hyosung say reluctantly and look around. "Hmm, h-how are you?" Yongguk asked her nervously. "I'm fine. But, I gotta go." Hyosung turned and tried to walk away, but suddenly Yongguk grabbed her wrist. "W-wait, I have something to talk to you." Hyosung let go of her hand and stood bluntly. "I w-want to apologise for what I've d-" "Hey Hyosung, the show began to start." Seohyun as usual, called her. Hyosung nodded and look back at him. "I gotta go." Yongguk nodded and Hyosung walked away, sighing. 

 

"Okay, welcome back all the audience." The MC welcome them and the audience gave an applause. "As we know, we have our winner here and I will annouce it straight away." The MC slipped the card and began to announce. "The winner is....... Jeun Hyosung!" Hyosung stunned. All the girls give her applause and smile. Jieun feel resented. Yongguk and Himchan clapped happily. Hyosung went infront and had a crown on her head. "I can't believe I own this." The MC gave a congratulation's speech to her and everyone clapped loudly. Hyosung bow and smile happily. She looked at Himchan, Himchan thumbs up to her. Hyosung smile became widely.  "I think, this is the best experienced ever."

 

 

 

                                             ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

By that night, Mrs Jeun seems happy for her daughter. Hyosung just smile. Suddenly, her phone buzzing. She got her phone near the table and looked into the name screen. Himchan. She read the message given and froze for a while. Then she excused herself and went out.

"Hey" Himchan greet her, smile widely. Hyosung turn to smile back. "Hey too." Hyosung smile sheepishly and blushed suddenly. Glad its a bit dark outside.

"You're look obviously pretty after the fashion show." Himchan rubbed his back, shyness. Hyosung look away, trying to hide her red face. "T-thank you."

Since then, they continue talking and laughing with Himchan comedy and else. It's almost 1 hours they talk to each other. Hyosung look at her phone. "OMO, It's almost 11 pm. I think, we have to stop." Hyosung felt reluctantly to stop their wonderful conversation. "Yeah, I thought so." Himchan smile back.

When Hyosung about to stand up, Himchan pulled her back. Hyosung startled. "What were you do-" "I like you." Hyosung words was cut off. She's now stunned by Himchan sudden confession. Hyosung look at him blinking. The atmosphere became more quiet, only their heart beating sound like a drum. 

"I really like you Hyosung, I really do." Himchan broke the silence. Hyosung just stayed quiet. "If you don't have the same feeling as mine, I'm ok-"

"I like you too." Himchan stopped. He look at Hyosung bluntly. "What were you saying?" Hyosung giggle. "I like you too, Himchan." Hyosung flashed her pretty smile. Himchan face turned to red, a very dark red. "R-really?" Hyosung nodded, and smiling. Himchan then hug Hyosung, gently. Hyosung slowly response his hug and buried her face on his chest. After a few minutes, they released each other. Himchan smile happily. "I never thought that you had the same feeling as mine." Hyosung giggle. "Yeah, me neither." Himchan look at Hyosung, and took her hand. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Hyosung stunned. She's a bit scared that she will face the same past. Himchan who understand her, pulled her into his arm and hug her again. "I will changed your past. And I will completely make you happy forever and ever." Hyosung was touched by his words. "Himchan, Thank you, for everything."

 

 

Then, after that, they're began hang around each other, and had a blissful date. Hyosung never felt this happy moment. Zinger who knew about them, very happy.. And now Zinger had a date too with someone. While Yongguk and JiEun.. Well, they're broke up. Yongguk felt so regretful towards Hyosung for what he had done to her in the past. But, it's too late. And now, Hyosung  being so happy with Himchan who always made her ecstatic all the time. And he changed Hyosung's image and her personality after a while. Now, Hyosung  completely turn into a beautiful girl and now, she's already taken by a guy named, KIM HIMCHAN~

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                      -THE END-

 

OMO! Guys, Finally I finished all of the story. Hope you guys enjoy reading my fanfic. And please give a comment and please rate me. I want to improve my skill and I will write another story in future. :')

Your comment give me a strength to continue my writing.

Thank you for all the subscribers and also the readers who was reading my fanfic.I love you guys. ^^. Oh yeah, I want to say "Happy 1st Anniversary to BAP's Members." Saranghae~

#ProudToBeBabys <3