Fashion Show part 1

Let's Begin!

*Yawn*.. Hyosung palmed with a red on her eyes. She opened her locker to take some books. Zinger who stood beside her, curious.

"Hey Hyo, why your suddenly looked tired?" She furrowed her eyes. Hyosung stunned and glanced at Zinger, and then continue to take her books. Zinger sighed. Hyosung closed her locker and went to class.

"Hey Hyo, let's take some breakfast, shall we?" Zinger asked bubbly. Hyosung felt guilty. All she wanna do is sit in the class and take a nap for a while.

She sighed.. "Okay, let's go." She said and Zinger claps happily. 

 

 

                                                 {BELL RING}

 

"Okay class, please sit down everyone. I have a good news need to tell." Mrs Hyori calmed her student. After a few minutes, Mrs Hyori continue to speak up. "As you know, Our school gonna held an event.. for girls only." The girls cheers happily, except Hyosung. While the guys.... quiet.

"But, this event, the guys need to choose his girls to participate." The guys smile widely. "Is this kind of a fashion show?" One of the girls asking. Mrs Hyori nodded and the student smile. "Dear guys, please informed your girls to me as soon as possible. The due date time tomorrow because the date was  around the corner. Maybe it will be Monday next week." The student just nodded. Hyosung who heard the news, make a mocked face. She did not even care about the news.

"Seems everything clear, I'm gonna start our lesson for today." Mrs Hyori put the paper back and continue to teach her lesson.

 

 

                                                                                                 .........

 

"Hey Hyosung! Wait up!" She turned her head and saw... Himchan. She widen her eyes and face away. She walked with hastily. Himchan who just saw that, ran towards her and grabbed her arm. Hyosung stunned and struggle to free. "Hey Hyosung, can you please be wait?" Hyosung looked his eyes. And blushed. She began stood there and listen to what he gonna tell her. "Okay, hurry up." She gave up. Himchan grins happily and let off her arm.

"As you know....a-about yesterday..." Himchan scratched his head, a bit shy. Hyosung automatically blushed remembered what happened yesterday. 

"I got-gotta go." Hyosung stuttered and Himchan grabbed her arm again. "Wait.. It just.. you know.. You looked different last night." Himchan smile. Her face was red like a tomato. "I was wondering.. if.. I walked with you?" Himchan blushed and face away... shy.

Hyosung stunned... She don't know what to do. Besides, Zinger was not there because she had to do some works.She thought again and again. " I don't know about this.. Shall I?" She thought. Himchan who stood infront of her, waving. "Err, Hyosung~ Are you okay?" Hyosung snapped. "O-oh.. nothing. I think... let's go." Hyosung gave a final decision and began to walk away. Himchan smile and followed her.

 

"Thank you.. Himchan... " Hyosung stuttered while bow at him. Himchan just nodded and turned back. "I guess.. I see you tomorrow.. in school." He said while waving at her. Hyosung nodded and entered the house.

"Well, are you going back with him?" Hyosung stunned and froze. She turned her head and saw her mother who was now standing one of the stairs. She raised her eyebrows while crossed her arm. "What the... eomma, don't think too far. We just..... friends." Hyosung remarked. Tsk, yeah, we've just been friends for today. Hyosung mocked.

 

"Hmm.. I see.. well, go change your clothes and let's have a lunch, together." Hyosung nodded and kissed her mom's cheeks.

Hyosung enter her room. As she closed the door, she put her bag and threw herself on the bed. "Why I'm allowed him to follow me? Why why why?" She ruffled her hair harshly. Then she sit. "Am I had a feeling towards him?" She raised her eyebrow and then she off to bed. "O.M.O!! Don't tell me I had a feeling too!!" She inner screaming while touched her head.  "Why I had a feeling with a RABBIT TEETH who just ruined my life... and my head." She shook her head. Her heartbeat a  bit faster than before.

 

"I need to call Zinger.." She reached her phone and dialled Zinger's number.

"Yoboseyo?"  Hyosung stunned.

"Hello, Zinger? "  How did you...."

"Don't worry, I brought it to school. Besides, I'm free now. You called me the right time." Hyosung can feel that Zinger smile.

She smile back. "Thank God.. Zinger, I need your help. Meet me at my house, this evening. Can ya?"  She said hastily.

"Woah2, slow down Hyosung. Is there something wrong? Your voice... kinda nervous."

"I am. If you want to know, just come here." 

"Hmm.. okay. I'll see you later."

"Okay."

Then they hang up. Hyosung put her phone back. She fetched her towel while into the bathroom.

 

                 --------------------,,,---------------------,,,-----------------,,------------------------,,------------------     

 

 

She bow to the teacher and packing out her stuff. "Okay, I just go to Hyosung's house first. Then I go home." She remarked while sent her message to her mother. When she about to leave from the library, she saw Mrs Hyori with a... boy? She's a bit familiar with that guy. "I wonder what they're talking about." She mumbled to herself. 

"Nevermind." She ignored the two of them and went to Hyosung's house.

 

 

"I'm full eomma.. Your cooked are the best!" Hyosung showed her thumbs up while rubbing her tummy. Mrs Jeun shook her head.

"Hmm I think I go upstairs first." Mrs Jeun nodded while washed her hands. Hyosung went to her room.

"Why I always think of him? *Sigh* C'mon Hyosung, your the tomboy. I don't like a man." She mumbled to herself and sit on the bed. She fetched the magazine near her bed.

 

 

*Knocked knocked*

"Hyo, your friend, Zinger was here." Mrs Jeun opened the door and Zinger standing beside her. Hyosung off to bed. "Thank you, Mrs Jeun." Zinger bow at her and come with Hyosung. Mrs Jeun nodded and smile. She closed the door and went downstairs.

"So, what are you wanna talk about?" Zinger took off her bag and put down. Hyosung was stunned. Zinger who looked at her, waving in front of her face. Hyosung got distracted and looked back at Zinger.

"Zinger... I don't know what to do. I think I just had a feeling towards him." Hyosung sighed.

Zinger widen her eyes. "What are you talking about? You said that... you don't like a man." Hyosung nodded while closed her eyes.

" I know.. but I don't know the reality. And... I don't wanna be a jerk again." Zinger nodded understand.

"I think.. You should try again." Hyosung looked at Zinger with a suprised. She widen her eyes.

"Err, hey! Don't give me that looks." Zinger remarked.

"Ani, mianhae.. How... No! I won't!" She shook her head. 

"Who knows, the person that made you had a feeling.. Had the same feeling towards you?" Zinger gave the clear facts. Hyosung just quiet.

"I'm afraid that... It'll be the same... the way Yongguk leave me." Without realize, the tears was rolling in her cheeks. 

Zinger who saw that, hugged Hyosung. "Don't worry girl. I bet, if you try again.. The second guy will make you happily ever after."

Hyosung became more emosional and touched by Zinger's word. "Thank You." Zinger nodded and patted Hyosung's head.