One school, one class with the same person?!

Let's Begin!

"Ouch!" She's a bit startled. Then she touched and caressed her head and forehead. Hyosung looked into the mirror and she saw a round dark purple bruised on her forehead. *sigh*.. It's all his faults!" She muttured in anger. She fixed her hair up. Then she went into the cupboard and took a cap. After fixing her school uniform and put the cap on her head, she took her bag and leaned it on her right shoulder. "Hope it can covered from anyone seen it" She sighed. She out from her room and went to downstairs.

"Morning eomma" she kissed her cheeks and took a slice of bread that was prepared by Mrs Jeun. She smiled at her daughter. Then she realize something. "Hyosung, why you're wearing a cap to school?"Hyosung froze for a while. She looked at her mom who now staring sharp at her.

"I-I'm afraid I had a sport to attend. So I just bring it over" Mrs Jeun nodded. Hyosung felt relieved and look at her watch . "I think I need to go to school, its already 7 o'clock" She got out from her chair and went to kiss her cheeks.

"Mind I fetch you to school?" Mrs Jeun asked for offer. Hyosung shook her head slightly.

"Its okey eomma. Zinger are waiting for me" Hyosung smile. Mrs Jeun nodded and smile back. "Be careful" Hyosung says "ok" and went to meet Zinger. 

 

 

                                                    ----------------------------    ,,,, ------------------------------- 

"Hey Zinger" Hyosung approached her who was waiting for her in front of the school. Zinger turned her head around and smile. "Hey!"...and why are you wearing a cap?" Hyosung stunned and look at Zinger who's now raising her eyebrow. Hyosung sighed heavily. She then took off her cap. Zinger who was waiting for the answer, seems shocked. "Hyo, what's happen..."

"His fault, if you want to know" Hyosung cut her off and wear cap again. 

"I'm sorry, but the bruised seemed hard to cure." Zinger looks at Hyosung worriedly. Hyosung looked at Zinger awkwardly. "Yah! Why're you looking at me like  that? I'm okay Zinger. No need to worry" Hyosung calm her and nodded her head. When they entered the building school, they saw a bunches of students from those crowded places. They glance together and being so curious. Zinger who the most curious, dragged Hyosung's arm.

"Hey, why are you draggin me? You know I hate crowded" Hyosung grumbled. Zinger who looked at Hyosung, sighed and leave her alone. She suprised with her action.. "Whatever, I'm leaving" She ignored the crowded and went to class.

 

 

                                          ---(BELL RING)---

 

"Okey class, please sit down for a while," Mrs Hyori calmed her students to be quiet. After a few moments, "as you know, our class gonna have a new student, which is a boy" Mrs Hyori welcome the new student. The new student entered the classroom with a big smile. The whole class gave a big clap like watching a theater while for girls giggled and made a seductive face. Hyosung who drank the water, chocked and burst out.. "What the...." She stand up from her chair and went the other side. Her school uniform was soaking wet. The whole class turned their gaze to Hyosung and burst out laughing. Hyosung looked at her teacher.. and accidentally looked at the new student. Mrs Hyori who looked at her and shook her head. "Hyosung! What happened to you?" The new student widen his eyes.

" I'm sorry.. I'm sorry" She bow in 90 degress asked for apologize. Mrs Hyori shook her head and began to continue, "Well class, this is our new student. Can you introduce yourself?" The new student nodded and came infront. "Hello, I'm Kim Himchan, please be nice to me" He bow in 90 degrees to them.

The girls became screaming loudly while the boys whistle and some of them shut the mouth out. Hyosung startled.. "What in the world.." She glanced at Himchan who's now looking at her, threw a death glare. Himchan smile at her, Hyosung automatically threw her gaze at the other side..

After the surrounding became more peaceful, Mrs Hyori asked the new student to sit behind Hyosung's.. Hyosung again widen her eyes.. in shocked. Himchan kind a bit suprised, but he had the dignity and obeyed the teacher's order. He bow to Mrs Hyori and went to sit the place.

Mrs Hyori looked her students face.. but suddenly her eyes stared at Hyosung. "Hyosung, why you're wearing a cap in school?" Hyosung froze.. she didn't expected to asnwer that question.

"I-I'm afraid the weather hot and besides, it's my new sty-style" she stuttered.The students were laughing at her. Mrs Hyori shook her head and start the class lesson...

 

 A few hours later.......

 

                                 (BELL RING FOR RECESS)

 

"Okey, it finished. Enjoy your recess time" Mrs Hyori took her things and went out. The class automatically became noisy. Hyosung who's about to stand, heard the voice, the rasper voice from behind. She turned her head back and gave a death glare at  Himchan. "Hey, soo.. I don't know we're in the same class" Himchan gave a smile that can make girls melt.

Unfortunately, Hyosung is not the type of, a man can easily make her heart soft. Hyosung was about to say something, but she closed shut when the bunches of girls are coming towards them. She heard the girls giggled slightly and Hyosung dragged Zinger out of the classrooms. Himchan follow his gaze  towards Hyosung and her friends until their dissappeared..

" Mmm, she's so freak! . I bet no one man/boy love and like her because of the manner" Himchan mumbled and shook his head. 

Then, he continue greeting his fan-girling in classrooms with his famous smile.

 

 

-Continue-