A Little Memory to forget the past.

Let's Begin!

"Hyosung wait for me!" Zinger walked speedily to reach her. But Hyosung didn't care and continue walking hastily. Zinger panting heavily and stopped, taking breath. She stand up and look Hyosung walked away. Zinger shook her head and suddenly theres somebody tapped her shoulder. She turned her head and saw Himchan. 

"What's wrong with her?" Himchan asked curiously. Zinger sighed. "Nothing, she's a bit emotional sometime." Himchan nodded. When he about to speak, Zinger interrupt him. "Do you...... put Hyosung's name in list for the fashion show?" Zinger raised her eyebrow. Himchan stunned.

"How did--" "Yeah, I know, becase I saw you talked with Mrs Hyori eventually." Zinger cut him. Himchan sighed. "Yeah I am" Himchan surrender.

"Why?, You know, Hyosung didn't like those kind of stuff, actually." Himchan scratches his head. Zinger looked at him with furrow eyes. "What's your purpose?"

Himchan stunned and looked at Zinger. "I do-don't know." Himchan stuttered. Zinger rolled her eyes. Shock!. *sigh*, Is there anything you want to say? Cuz I'm a bit busy." Zinger started to walk off, suddenly Himchan stopped her. "Hey Zinger, I want to apologise to her." Himchan said in a sad -tone-voice.

Zinger startled. "Yeah, you should go to her house and meet her." Then she walked away. Himchan stood there bluntly. "Maybe I could."

 

                                                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyosung entered her house while went to upstair. Thank God her mom was not here, practically her mother gonna asked her bunch of question. She entered her room and slammed the door roughly. 

She threw her bag on the other side and tossed herself on the bed, crying. "Why him... Why I still bother about him?!" She kept crying until she fell asleep.

 

"I think I'd better call her up." Himchan dialled Hyosung's number. How did he get her number? Well, Himchan asked Zinger for her number. Zinger for the first a bit reluctantly, but ended giving up Hyosung's number. Zinger knows that, Himchan is a really nice guy.

 

"Please pick up the phone." Himchan a bit worried. Why am I so worried about her? Himchan thought. But Himchan a bit depressed. He really need to meet her. He don't know himself why suddenly hes a bit desperate and concerned about her. Finally, he made decision. He dressed himself and went out. Nowhere but Hyosung's house.

 

"Ugh!" Hyosung held herself up. She touched her head from dizziness. She open her eyes and looked around. "Maybe I cried too much." She mumbled herself and get up from the bed. She checked her phone  and found an unknown number. She opened her eyes wide open to see more clearly. "Who's this anonymous?" Hyosung a bit lazy to think more. She fetched her towel and went into the bathroom. 

 

                                                                       {TING TONG}

 

Himchan press the doorbell button. Suddenly someone opened the door. "Himchan?" Himchan smile and bow towards Mrs Jeun. "Ahh, I'm sorry for bothering you." Mrs Jeun smile and shook her head. "Oh no, I'm okay. Please coming in." Mrs Jeun greeted him and invite him to come in. Himchan smile and entered the house. "You want tea?" Mrs Jeun offered him. Himchan who heard that, shook slightly. "No thanks Mrs Jeun, I'm okay."  Himchan smile. Mrs Jeun nodded. "I'll call Hyosung to come down nae?" Mrs Jeun went upstairs. Himchan nodded and waiting for her.

 

After a few minutes........

 

Hyosung went down, with her mom besides her. Himchan stand up and greet both of them. Mrs Jeun smile and understand the situation. She leave both of them in the living room. Now, both of them stood there silently. 

 "H-how are you?" Himchan broke the silence. Hyosung looked at him, and stared down. "I'm fine." Hyosung finally opened . "How about we talked outside, I wanna ask you something." Hyosung look up at him. She thought for a while, and finally she nodded.

 

"So, what's your question?" Hyosung broke the silence, finally. She had courage to ask. Himchan scratched his head and began to ask. "Hmm, not actually." Hyosung rolled her eyes. "Your wasting my ti-"...

"I'm sorry." Himchan interrupted her. Hyosung stunned. She blinked. What was he said that again? That thing kept playing in her head. "I'm awfully sorry for what I've done to you." Himchan said in a regretful-tone-voice-.. Hyosung stunned and speechless. Himchan continue again, " For the first we met, I-I'm found something interesting on you, even though your physically tomboy with short hair and a cap and your outfit like a boy, but... you have a heart, a beauty heart like a mother." Hyosung face full with red, too shy. Glad its dark, so Himchan couldn't see her flushed face.

 

"I'm sorry, I saw your bruised eventually, and I felt so regretful at that time." Hyosung heart became fluttered. Himchan really a nice and a bit bluntly. " If you want to know... I-I'm the one who write your name on the fashion show's list." Himchan closed his eyes, afraid that Hyosung gonna be mad.

"It's okay." Hyosung answered made Himchan opened his eyes, in shocked. "I'm okay with it." Hyosung looked away. Himchan smile back. "Thank you." Then Hyosung became more talkative that night. She talk about her past, and she laughed at Himchan's comedy. Himchan shared his life too to Hyosung and they both laughed happily. After a few hours, Himchan said goodbye to her " It's nice talking with you, I don't know you have a nice side." Himchan grin. Hyosung flushed in red face. "Y-Yah! You better go home." Himchan now like to , She's pretty cute when she's blushing. Himchan laugh out loud. "Okay, see you tomorrow, Hyosung." Himchan say goodbye to her and went back home. 

 

Hyosung entered her house. Smile widely. "Well, looks like someone smiling happily huh?" She startled, and turned her head. "Eomma!" Then again, her face became flushed red. "It's okay, you better go sleep, we'll talk later, besides, you have school tomorrow." Mrs Jeun smile. Hyosung went towards her mother and plant a kiss to her. "Night Eomma" and she went upstairs. 

She entered her room, and closed the door. She threw herself on the bed, and began thinking about the conversation just now. She smile. "Maybe.... I can considered this day as a memory... to forget the past." Then, after a few minutes, she'd in her dreamland. 

 

 

-continue-

 

 

Sorry guys for late update, I'm a bit busy with my school. I hope this chapter not get boring at all. :)