Another dream again

Let's Begin!

"Why did you want to break up with me? Am I doing something wrong?" She cried it out loud. Like she'd screaming. Her face was red, her eyes was swollen with teary on her cheeks. Yongguk, her beloved one, truly that she can be trusted on him, breaking her heart.

Yongguk felt guilty telling her about breaking up. " I'm sorry. We never meant to be. I guess, I have to start it first." Yongguk blew a heavy sigh. "Hyosung, I am awfully sorry. From today, we're no longer a sweet couple. I.. I'm tired for being all this. I thought  about it many times, and now, I stand on my own confident. You just... look at you," Yongguk seen her kind a stunned. "You're not my type girl." 

Yongguk's last word made Hyosung tremble in anger. She looked up at him and tugged his shirt in her fist tightly. Yongguk swallowed his throat.

"Why did you accepted me to be your girl........"

"Because...... I got dare from my friends. They dared me to have a date with a TOMBOY girl for 3 months." 

Hyosung covered unbelievable. She was shocked! "Yongguk.. I....I..." Hyosung stuttering make Yongguk conntinued his worrds.

"We're done. No more us! No more we!"

 

Yongguk began to walk away. Hyosung who just stood there ran towards Yongguk and hugged him from back. 

"I promised I'll change myself to the "girly" way. Just please don't leave me." 

Yongguk sighed and let her hand off. "I'm sorry. I gotta go." After that Yongguk ran faster, leave Hyosung crying alone.

"Yongguk.. Yongguuuukkkkkk!!!!!."  She screaming in pain.

 

 

"Yonggukkk!!" Hyosung suddenly awake. She swept her sweaty and brushed her hair back. "Why did I kept dreamin about the past?" She move out of the bed and went to wash her face. She looked into the mirror.

"Why did I bother enough about him? He just leave me and I kept waiting for him to turn? Oh my, absolutely not! I hate boys. Forever hate it!"

She muttering in anger..Suddenly, there's an idea appeared on her mind. 

"Maybe....errmm, since it holiday, I'm gonna call Zinger to come over." She get out from the bathroom and dial Zinger's number.

"Yoboseyo?"

'"Hey, Zinger, it's me, Hyosung." Hyosung smiles widely.

"Oh, hey tomboy, wassup?" She heard her laughing.

"Dammit Zinger, ... *sigh* Whatever.. I'm pretty bored right now. Can you please come over to my house?"

"Hmmm.... since I don't have anything to do. Okay, I'll be right there"

"Thanks" Then two of them hang up. Hyosung threw her phone on bed and went to downstairs.

"Oh, hey honey. Are you okey? You looked so gloom." Mrs Jeun looked at her daughter's face. 

"Nothing happened" Hyosung answered in no-mood-tone. Mrs Jeun shook her head slightly and way to Hyosung.

"If there's something bothering you? You dreamed about him again?" Hyosung slightly change to shock and trembling in anger.

Mrs Jeun already knew her daughter's relatonship with the boy.. in past. But, she know that.. there's nothing can changed that and plus, her daughter, physically like a "tomboy" person and yet, she knew Hyosung's have a soft-hearted way. Only the person who really closed to her, know about her than anyone expected.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore. It just made my day became more thriller." Hyosung answer made Mrs Jeun laughed a little. Hyosung who looked a bit innocent and furrowed her eyes. "What?"  

"Nothing honey. I think you need more rest." She gave a sweetest smile to her daughter. Hyosung just nodded and smile back to her mother.

"Oh, I forgot. I called Zinger to come over our house. Can we?" Hyosung make an aegyo smile to her mother. Mrs Jeun laughed and nodded approved.

"Cooll!!!" Suddenly they heard a bell ring out side their house. Hyosung ran towards the door and opened up. 

"Welcome Jung Hana" Zinger laughed when Hyosung greet her like a boy. Zinger entered the house and greet Hyosung's mother. 

After a while, both of them went to Hyosung's room.

"Haaaaa, felt so relieved" Zinger threwn her body on Hyosung's bed. Hyosung who just closed the door, raised her eyebrow, "Are you coming from all here by walking in the street? " 

"Tch, yeah. I'm coming by myself. My parents went to somewhere else. Don't worry, I already phone my parents." She winked to Hyosung.

"Don't try to seduce me xP" She sticked her tongue out.  And burst into laughing.. "Euuewww, I don't want too!!".. 

The atmosphere became more quiet. Zinger started the conversations first. "Anyway, I think that... On your mind.. Are there something you need to tell me?"

Hyosung looked at Zinger with the sad expression. She nodded sadly.

Zinger blow a sigh.. "You dreamin about him again, don't you?" Hyosung automatically changed her expression. "I don't know why, seems like, my hatred towards boys, not only him.. All boys.. I don't know why.. I kept hating them." Zinger just nodded. This is the 20th time Hyosung told the same thing. But, she doesn't mind. Hyosung maybe her physically look like a "tomboy", but in her deep heart, she has something kind of feeling.. like.. more to mother, girly and soft-hearted. But, her physically, she a bit rough sometimes. 

Zinger come to Hyosung and instantly hugged her. She Hyosung' hair softly. "Don't worry dear, I know, you deserved something better for future. Trust me, you will." 

Hyosung nodded slowly. "Thanks for becoming my friends who understand me." She muttered in her embrace. 

"We better go sleep. Oh, and tomorrow, I thought that, I want to invite you to the dance's place." Zinger let go her from hugging, and expressed her thought.

"Erm, sounds good! I want to release all my stressed tomorrow!" Hyosung seemed so excitedly when it comes to dance. And then, they went to sleep.

 

 

 

~How about this? Is this good? Sorry if I can't satisfy to all reader. I try my best and worked harder next time~

~Sorry if my english kind a bad.. And, english is my second language~ *bow*