Final : Fireworks of Memories

Fireworks of Memories

“Oppa! It has started!” Jieun shouted excitedly, as she ran to the edge of the rooftop, sitting nicely.

Wooyoung took a seat next to her, wrapping his hand around her tiny waist. She giggled at hit his arm playfully. Fireworks are bursting up to the sky, followed by the tingling sound of the bells. It was very much a cheerful atmosphere. Jieun happily pointed to the sky, complimenting each and every of them. It’s been a while since she enjoys the fireworks and this time she is not lonely.

“Oppa, they are so pretty!” Jieun clapped her hand excitedly.

Wooyoung too, feels the same. It’s been 2 years since they last met. He misses her so much, as much as he misses spending New Year Eve together with her. For 2 straight years, he spent New Year Eve alone, while thinking of her. Every New Year Eve, he could feel his feelings for her grows rapidly. This time, he doesn’t need to be lonely on New Year Eve, because she is here.

“They are pretty!” Wooyoung patted her head and kiss her forehead.

“Oppa, I never know you are here, in New York.” Jieun said, all of a sudden.

“I have just arrived this morning. I will be working here for the next 3 month.”

“Really? Oppa, you’re serious?”

“Of course, Jieun. My workplace isn’t that far away from your college. We could met at dawn.”

It’s a dream come true, knowing he would be here. The ba-thump ba-thump feelings Jieun could feel right now, is real. Her feelings for him has grown, into a lot more stronger and mature one. Being apart doesn’t mean she has to give up on her feelings. Her lingering feelings for him has grown even stronger, she loves him.

It was not a very much strong feelings at the beginning. It was a doubtful one, an invisible one, hard to differ whether it was love or lust. It was not a strong and big one, not a certain one. It was a doubtful one. She never thought it would be this much serious, this much strong. One thing that she knew, as long as their feelings keep on growing, nothing will ever keep them apart.

“Oppa! The fireworks are so pretty! It’s prettier than I could imagine.”

“They are, Jieun-ah. I forgot the last time I enjoyed seeing them.”

“It’s my first time too, Oppa. I am too busy nowadays.”

“Jieun-ah, you changed your number without telling me.”

“Oppa, you also changed your number without telling me. I have a hard time searching for your new number.”

“Jieun-ah, I really thought you have move on. I thought you have forgotten me.”

“Never, Oppa. I was too, afraid, knowing how doubtful we are. But my feelings always lingers for you, Oppa.” Jieun rested her head against his shoulder.

“Jieun-ah, I miss you a lot.”

Wooyoung suddenly pull her face closer to his. Their nose brush and this time there is no way to stop it. Their lip crash, Wooyoung kissed her gently. Jieun froze, shutting her eyes closed. His lip was soft and gentle, it was warm. Finally, their first kiss.

Wooyoung enjoyed their kiss. Her lip was so soft and warm, it tastes just like peach. He feels like dreaming right now. Today, this that he never expect would happen finally happens, beyond her expectations. Jieun is here, with him, sharing their first kiss together.

Jieun was too shocked to reply his kiss. She just froze, her lip doesn’t even move until Wooyoung break away the kiss to get some air. Their nose brush each other, gently. Jieun touches her lip, unable to believe what has just happen. She blinks a couple of time, before again, gazes into each other eye.

“I miss you, Jieun.” Wooyoung said, again and again.

“I miss you, too. Wooyoung.” She said sweetly.

“Jieun-ah, I love you. I love you with all my heart.” Wooyoung said before pulling her to another kiss.

They kiss again. This time, Jieun too is enjoying their kiss. He kisses her gently and softly, tasting her lip. Jieun reply to each and every kisses. It was a sweet, lovable, and gentle kiss, but also a passionate one. Finally, their real first kiss. To say the words they are unable to say.

Love, actually that word was created to describe ‘love’ itself. Yet it wasn’t enough. Love is so much more complicated yet so much simpler. Love, no word could actually describe the feelings it creates. Nothing could ever describe love, nothing. Because love is affection, something real, something too sweet to be describe.

Say you love me countless time, yet it means nothing without an action. Love is something to be proven, not something to be said. It’s useless, saying you love me for countless time. Love, Lee Ji Eun and Jang Woo Young has found the true meaning behind love. True love never ends, you could know your true love right away.

True love, is a true meaning behind love. Something that couldn’t be describe. Those touching moments, those time you shed tears, those time when you grinned like an idiot, is simply a part of love. It’s not even half of how great it feels. True love would never be broken. No matter how far the distance that are keeping you apart, it will still linger. No matter how angry you are, it will still linger. True love will never disappear. The feelings will linger.

Once again, they break the kiss. Jieun breathes heavily, so does Wooyoung. They’re gasping. They need air so badly. They smile to each other, staring into each other eyes, while seeking for air. Memories are rushing back, bringing those sweet days back to life.

“I love you, Lee Ji Eun.”

“I love you, Jang Woo Young.”

They kiss once again. As the fireworks burst up to the sky, painting it beautifully with its glowing color. It was huge and beautiful. A nice romantic view, at the rooftop. The lover bird has finally reunites. They’re in love.

A memory under the fireworks, once again another memory to remember. As moments become memories, as memories become treasure, as their feelings grows. A firework of memories.

 

A/N

Hello, there. This is officially the end of the story. Fireworks of Memories basically is a sweet-romantic story about their moments underneath the fireworks, featuring the lovable couple, WOOU. To me, fireworks are pretty and beautiful. I liked them all. Every moment is special that is why I created this story. I enjoyed making this story. For those who have subscribed, read, and comments, I would like to thank all of you. Thank You!