Accquaintence

The Trail Back Home.

   Jiyong waved his hand out of the sidewalk, hoping that it would catch a taxi driver. No sooner, a cab pulled, the man inside sighing, wanting to go home where his beloved wife and children were, where the rain, the cold would no longer matter to him for his family made warmth. Unable to see the two youngsters shivering and drenched in the cold, he stopped in front of him. Jiyong gave a slight bow, his bangs in his way of vision. He opened the door of the car, gesturing Chaerin to go in. Jiyong went inside of the car, after, asking the driver to head to the nearest hotel. Jiyong sighed at the buildings that towered over the city of Seoul, thankful that without those lights, the night would be dark, and so would become one's soul.

  Chaerin grunted, unintentionally making her head collapse onto Jiyong's shoulder. Jiyong sighed, huffing in the air and slowly lifted her head to the other direction, scooting to the opposite direction, unwanted to be touched. Intimacy wasn't really his "thing" like it was for some people. He didn't like to be touched even hugged. Even in the toughest when the crying doesn't stop, he didn't feel like any contact would help. It felt quite embarassing, that someone had to see the sight of himself in destruction and depression, while the other just comforted him, probably annoyed on the inside, no one wants to go through the suffering with you.

  "We've arrived here, this motel is pretty decent, this is the nearest I can find sir," The taxi man said in a monotone voice. Jiyong quickly scanned the motel based on it's exterior design and nodded in approval, "I think it'll be pretty decent, thank you," Jiyong said, bringing out his wallet and handed out a couple of bills, waking up Chaerin, "We're here," Chaerin only squinted in confusion, irritated that someone dared to wake her up, only to find that it was her savior. She nodded and exited out of the cab, bowing to the taxi driver.

Jiyong entered the lobby and found a lady playing Solitaire on her computer, sipping the last droplet of beer from her can, and immediately shot up, when she saw the sight of two people, waiting patiently, "Welcome, how can I help you today?" She said, in desperation to be professional.

"One room, two beds please," Jiyong said in a monotone voice, fumbling with his money again. Chaerin gulped, amused at the sight of it. Oh the things she would do to have money... That's how this society worked, where the beggar sees what they want, and would do anything to get it. Chaerin shook her head, dissatsfied with herself, wishing that she would change her attitude and the way of seeing things.

Jiyong put the room key in his pocket, gesturing Chaerin once again to follow him, causing him to chuckle, "Why do I always have to tell you what to do?"

It's probably because I'm so immune to people telling me what to do, instead of having and voicing my own opinion," Chaerin shrugged, walking towards his direction.

"And why is that so?" Jiyong asked puzzled, he was normally the kind of person that did and believed that everyone should speak there minds to avoid any misunderstandments and such.

Chaerin looked down at the patterend carpet, slightly annoyed yet honored that someone was taking the time to know her, "I care too much what people think, and if disagreements come along and everyone agrees with the other side, I think that I am wrong,"

"Not statement is popular, and not every popular statement is right. What counts is your content of thinking, and your depth of thought," Jiyong and Chae made way closer to the motel room. As soon as Chaerin stepped in, she could feel the aroma of freshly picked lilies that settled in the vase.

"But no one would want to look like a fool, and a complete psychotic animal, with everyone backing away from your thoughts," She chimed.

Jiyong becoming annoyed nodded, not wanting to show his competetiveness, "Whatever," he said frowning, "this will be your room, until you want,"

"I've never had my own room before, thanks," she seemed to say with such amazement and awe, "how do I make this up to you?"

"Tell your story, Chae the beggar,"

__________

A/N: Next chapter, will be a flashback.

oops, i didn't know this was hiding, Sorry!

Out for today; Comment all of you~!

Now Playing: Lana Del Rey - Ride.

So I know I have like bad music taste, but I just wanted you to get you guys know what I'm listening to when I write, because it gives me inspiration and such. Good bye for now!