What is love?

The Trail Back Home.

    The loud music produced from the speakers exposed the animals that prowled in the night, ready to express their emotions by dancing or moving their bodies along with the rythym it provides. Inside the private doors a man that threw money in the air, causing all the females crawl to grab atleast one more dollar to feed themselves. He smirked at the sight of how foolish they were, acting like they loved him and praised everything he did, even the foolish activities. But then again, who can he trust in the world that was smoothered with full of lies?

"Jiyong, do you like what I'm wearing?" One the girls in the room asked, still glistening her eyes on the money that was possesed in her hands.

"Whatever," He nodded, not taking full attention at who even the girl was and what she even wore.

"Oppa, do you love me?" Another girl leaned into Jiyong's ear, grasping onto his arms.

At that phrase, he flinched and snapped her arm back to where her body belonged, "I don't know what love is. For it is such a stupid little thing, reckless people like you do, and I have no intention investing to it," He grabbed his coat off the rack, leaving the girls mumbling in a slight disappoint due to the lack of fun, but then beamed at the money. Money is what makes everything seem better, you always seem like you have power when you posess money in your palms, but all it really is, is just paper with a price.

He stumbled out the doors of the bar, sighing as he nearly grasped for fresh air. The club had invested in so much fog and flashing lights, he couldn't concentrate on where his feet led him or what he was drinking; everything was a blur for him.

As he walked on the soaked sidewalk due to the rain the drenched inside the pavement, he found himself leaning against the rail that faced the river. On the rail the statement paints, "What's on your mind?" he read as he leaned against the rail.

"Why is life such a burden, so difficult, it's like life was meant to impress others more that expressing your self. To be successful, to be respected is all just a hassle," Jiyong had stated outloud, throwing a piece of gum wrapper that was in his coat.

"Because you don't want to become like me," A voice said nearby him. Jiyong startled, looking to the right and left on eye level, only to see him, due to the curtain of wet hair. A can of beer that rolled against the pavement, hit the end of the heel on his shoe. Tracing where it was from, he found a girl slouched against the light pole, uncautious of the cars that drove past her, "You don't want to become a failure that even your own parents become disappointed in you, you don't want to be the person that crawls on their legs for a job, for food, you don't want to become a peasant in this cruel society,"

Jiyong bent down, now facing her, urging to examine the face of the girl's face, only to be blocked by her hoodie, "There is no peasant in this modern world,"

"But there are beggars like me, you rather should work your off to get an education and not be so careless like me," She blankly said, not minding if the rain poured onto her body.

"We need to get you out of here, beggars are persistent, and to be persitent you have to be strong, and to be strong, you have to fight against the cold," Jiyong insisted as he helped her rise, waving for a taxi to come by. As a vehicle parked up after a couple of minutes, Jiyong asked, "To the nearest hotel or motel please,"

The girl looked up at him, resting her head on his shoulder, "Thank you, but may I ask what is your name?"

"I am Kwon Jiyong, and you?"

"Lee Chaerin, the beggar," she mumbled weakly.

_____

안영라고핼카?

리덜들고마와

A/N: I hope you guys like it, and while you silent readers are here, why not subscribe and comment on what you think? I promise I'll update it more, sorry this was short. Haha, and yes, that rail with the message was from "School 2013" You guys should watch it sometime!