His Story

The Lost Love

Nichkhun's POV

 

i was on the airplane when i felt that my phone is vibrating. i ignore it coz using phone inside an airplane is prohibited. i,and my members are on our way in china to promote our latest single. we have to stay there for a month coz we still need some supporters from this country. it'll be a hit if we got them.

 

when we arrive in the airport, i check my phone and found 5 messages..all of it are from kangta hyung. what happened to him..?does he know that i'm going in china? thats so sweet of him..haha

as i open his messages..i got shocked..'take care of victoria, take care of my victoria..' all of the five messages have the same content. what happened to him..?? and who is victoria?

--

1 month past quickly, and where on our way back to korea. but still, i didn't know who victoria is., i didn't got a chance to visit his burial coz we're so busy.

on our way to the airport, i browse the internet to see some latest news in korea, then i saw the top news which is, 'F(X), AS ASIA'S POP DANCE GROUP TO DEBUT ON SEPTEMBER 1'

i was crurious about their group name, its kinda catchy so i click to see who are they..

 

A FIVE MEMBER GIRL GROUP FORMED BY SM ENTERTAINMENT IS ABOUT TO DEBUT ON THE 1ST OF SEPTEMBER, WITH THEIR DIGITAL SINGLE 'LA CHA TA'. THE QUINTET IS CONSIST OF VICTORIA SONG, THE LEADER OF THE GROUP AND ALSO THE CHINESE MEMBER, AMBER LIU, THE RAPPER AND A CHINESE AMERICAN, LUNA PARK, THE MAIN VOCAL, CHOI SULLI, THE VISUAL MAKNAE, AND KRYSTAL JUNG, THE MAKNAE AND LEAD VOCAL.

 

Victoria..?a Chinese and a talent of SME..maybe she's the one. i must find her soon..

 

---

 

When we're in the airport although our faces are covered w/ some mask, a lot of screaming girls are waiting for us. Its already 2 in the morning..but they are still there, waiting for us..  while this thoughts are crossing my mind, i felt someone is looking at me. Its a strange feeling, maybe a stalker? hmm... but i think its not. i look around and saw a beautiful girl looking at me, an angel-like face. i was stunned, is it love at first sight..?i removed my mask, and i saw her face is changes a bit, maybe she's also stunned by my beautiful face. we stared at each other for about 2 minutes, but then she ride the cab beside her.

i tried to follow her, but minjae hyung stopped me.

'hyung.!let me ask just her name..!'i exclaimed, 'your fans are watching, are you really serious of what you just said a while ago.?'

i looked at my fans, then i looked at her, she's inside the cab now,. i have no choice but to give up right now. but i promised, when i saw her again, i'll make sure that i can get atleast her name..

 

---

 

'hyung lets watch Music core.! i heard that F(x)'s members are amazingly pretty, let us see if its really true. it is also their first broadcast performance.!i wanna watch it!please come with me..'chansung insisted.

i have no choice, so we quickly headed to MBC. at first i thought that it was such a waste to spend our rest time watching some other groups debut, but when i saw the f(x) members i shocked at the same time happy..chansung saw my reaction when i saw them so he asked, 'hyung..are you that amazed? i know that they are pretty, but you should've act like that, your a pretty boy too.'

'the girl in the middle,who is she?'i asked chansung while staring at them seriously.

'she's victoria, the leader. she's similar to you, a foreigner but she's a chinese.'chansung explained to me every detail that he know about the girl.

victoria..?chinese.?is she really the girlfriend of kangta hyung?i must know it right now. so i headed to shinee's waiting room. i saw minho entering the room so i called him..

'minho-ah..!'

'oh, khun hyung, why are you here?i haven't seen you performing..'

'oh that, chansung dragged me here to watch f(x), speaking about f(x), can i ask a question about them?'i asked again

'ahha..so are your one of those idols who are startled by their beauty.?'minho asked teasing, i blushed.

'haha!i was kinda!but thats not what i really need to know, i was wondering if kangta hyung and victoria-ssi is related w/ each other.'i exclaimed.

'hmm..yes..?because they are both chinese i think?haha'minho replied while laughing.

'not that thing minho-ah..i mean, do they have a special relationship.'i asked again.

'oh that~, why are you asking those kind of things?coz i think its kinda private..'minho replied in a low tone.

'uhm..sorry for suddenly asking a random question..i was just curious because kangta hyung send me a message about her before he got on that accident..'i explain again in a serius voice.

 

he then tell me that victoria was actually the fiance of kangta hyung. suddenly, my heart felt hard. as if someone breaks my heart.but yeah, it was really broken, off all the womans in the world. how come that the woman who got my eye is the woman who is kangta hyung is suppose to marry.?

i feel so helpless..TT

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

thank you for wasting(?) your time on reading my fic..

i really love your comments, thank you and subscribe please..^^

thank you again..