Friends Love

The Lost Love

 

Victoria’s POV

 

I run as fasts as I could, then I reach the parking lot. But manager-oppa was not there. I really need to go home now, I went out and ride on a taxi.

‘aren’t you a member of f(x)?’ the driver ask.

I looked at him and just nodded, I’m not in the mood for any talk today.

He looks at me suspiciously and smiled, wow, it’s a warm smile that an ajusshi can give. I looked at him again and smile back even if my eyes are swollen w/ tears. I miss my father, his warmness, his embrace when I need him. I feel like crying again, I must reach our dorm now, I don’t want a mess in this taxi.

After a couple of minutes, we reached our dorm, before I close the door I hear the taxi driver said,

‘Sometimes you have to go through a bunch of storm to find your rainbow. Life is fair! Smile and Move up!’ that phrase is encouraging, this man is like my father, i wish that I can find my rainbow soon.

Before he left I waved him goodbye and give him a smile.

I went in my room immediately, I remember what he said again.

‘I don’t like her,why are you asking that?’

I continuously hear those words, those hurtful words. My tears starts to fall again, now, its even harder, no ones there to comfort me, I want someone to tap my back, but no one came.

 

Nobody’s POV

 

Sulli is still in a dilemma, should she ask kyuhyun to come w/ her? Or don’t? her head is telling her to do so, but her heart doesn’t want to.

Then she saw minho, he was talking w/ other shinee members when he saw her looking at him, he walk closer to sulli, he was also worried on what happen to Victoria.

‘hey, sulli, where is vic-noona? I saw her crying awhile ago, I was worried.’ Minho said.

‘oh, she’s at home, but not good. I don’t know what happen either, I’m worried too. Can you come w/ me in our dorm?’ sulli asked.

He came w/ her. Luna was w/ them. Krystal is still out for some appointment. So its only her, minho, luna and amber in the dorm.

What should they do? She’s not crying anymore, but they know that she’s in pain right now. Its just hard to approach her. I might make her cry again.

The girls decided to buy her an ice cream, it’s the best way to calm a heart right? They thought. Minho was left in the dorm. When Victoria came out.

‘OMO! You scared me! What are you doing in here?’ she asked.

‘noona, are you ok? Why are you crying awhile ago? Did someone hurt you?’ minho asked her.

‘oh, that incident, I’m sorry if I ignore you, but can we just forget what happened? Its making me upset again.’ She answered. Her eyes are really puffy that can make her face a lot cuter. Suddenly, minho find himself laughing.

‘eh? What’s funny huh?’ Victoria asked.

‘haha, nothing, its just your eyes are so cute,’ Minho says while staring at her, she blushed and punch his chest lightly.

‘your really mean! But thanks, that make me a little bit happy,’ she says while smiling at him.

‘see? I’m a good gag man, I can tell jokes and make people happy’ minho says as if he’s boasting it to the world. That makes Victoria laugh harder. He really makes her happy, this kid can actually warm a heart in different way.

While laughing they heard the door open, its amber and the others,

‘Vic-unnie..!’ sulli shouted, she run to her and hug her.

Minho looks at sulli and shook his head. She got what he want to say, so she just hug Victoria. The other members did the same, Victoria felt the warmness of her friends she then thought to herself.

I don’t lose anyone, I still have them, and having them worth a thousand of people around me, so I’m happy.’

Friends can really warm your heart. Even if you’re in the deepest pain, they can warm your heart and make you whole again.

That what she learned. Losing them is a lot worst that losing a guy who was never hers.

‘hey can’t I get a hug too?’ minho says, they all laugh, then the girls hugged him too.

That’s what family means, comforting each other. Even though they don’t really know what happened to Victoria, they can assure that their hug reach her pained heart.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

theres no Khuntoria in this chapter, because i want to show the love from friends..;p

 

but i hope that this chapter was ok..^^

thanks

 

thanks for the comments..