LIES

The Lost Love

 

Sulli is preparing herself for the next recording of the show when she saw Victoria running. She’s crying that alarmed her. She can’t go w/ her cause she still have a recording, so she called Amber to look for her.

‘Unnie, I saw Vic-unnie running and crying, I can’t do anything, I still have some work, what should I do?’ she said to Amber.

‘Don’t worry sulli, I’ll look for her, don’t worry, I’ll just contact you when I saw her ok? So go now, I think you need to go to your recording now, I’ll see you later.’ Then she hung up.

Sulli is so worried about her unnie, then she remembered kyuhyun, he lies to her about the ‘looking hurry thing,’ she needs to know what happened. So she decided to talk to Kyuhyun after their recording.

 

Amber’s POV

 

I went to the place where Sulli saw Vic-unnie, but she was not there. I also went to the parking lot, to the rooftop, I enter each room of the building. But no sign of Vic-unnie. Where is she? I’m so worried, its getting late now, but still I can’t see her. What should I do?

I called our manager-hyung, but he don’t even also know where she is now. I need to see her before the girls finished their schedules, or else they’ll freak out. It’s the first time that vic-unnie is missing, so I must find her now.

I was so tired, running here, running there, so I decided to go to our dorm and get some refreshment, suddenly, I heard someone is crying. I felt scared, there are rumours that there are some ghosts in this building, but I don’t really believe that, but now, I think I should believe those stories.

This is my first time being left alone in our dorm, so I was really scared, I walk in the kitchen, the voice is now louder, my heart is now pounding very hard, I move closer to the sound. And BOOOM..!

Its Vic-unnie. My pounding heart is now in pain. Since we met her, we always saw her crying like that, maybe that’s the reason why we think we should take care of her, but its been months since she stops crying. Why suddenly she’s crying again? Did something happen to her? What is it? I really need to know.

 

Sulli’s POV

 

After the recording, I went to Kyu-oppa, he looks happy, I wonder what happen between him and Vic-unnie, but if he dare to hurt her feelings, I will definitely punch his face!

‘Oppa! Can I have a moment?’ I asked him.

He looks at me and smiled.

‘what’s the matter w/ our baby? Need something?’he asked sweetly, he was really happy, I think he and unnie didn’t have a fight, because if they did. Probably, he was sad and moody right now. So I decided not to ask him about Vic-unnie.

‘Nothing, I just wanna ask why do you tell Vic-unnie that I was looking at her?’ I asked.

‘ah, I’m just teasing her, but she suddenly freaked out at run to your waiting room, so I don’t get a chance to retrieve my words. I’m sorry if I did that.’

‘oppa, your so silly, unnie was really worried.’ I punch him lightly on his shoulder and waved him goodbye. When suddenly I heard my phone ringing, its Amber-unnie.

‘what happened? Do you see her?’ I asked her continuously.

‘nothing happened, don’t worry, she’s here at home, crying, but I cant comfort her, she looks like in a deep pain right now, why don’t you ask Kyu-hyung to came w/ you? I think he’s the only person who can calm her.’she said. But I was afraid that unnie might not want to see kyu-oppa too. What should I do?

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

When I saw Victoria awhile ago, I thought that she’s joining the second recording, but she didn’t. My happiness is down to zero again, my charger was not actually here. So, she only came here to visit, just like what she have said to kyuhyun-hyung.

After the recording, I saw sulli talking to kyuhyun, I felt curious on what they are talking about, so I walk closer. Then I heard sulli speak.

‘Nothing, I just wanna ask why do you tell Vic-unnie that I was looking at her?’ ah, why is she asking that to him?

‘ah, I’m just teasing her, but she suddenly freaked out at run to your waiting room, so I don’t get a chance to retrieve my words. I’m sorry if I did that.’ I heard him say.

Did I hear him right? He’s just teasing her and didn’t got a chance to retrieve his words? No!  That was a terrible lie, Victoria even ask him if he’s not coming w/ her. He’s a liar. He planned everything, I must knew it from the start. He only wants to separate us. But no, he can’t do that, I’ll confess to Victoria. I must confess to her. To avoid misunderstanding, and who might know, she maybe love me too.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

done w/ chapter 14.;)

i hope that you like it..^^

thanks for subcribing and for the comments..^^,