Her Pain Part 2

The Lost Love

Victoria's POV

 

I was frozen in the bed. then i saw the nurse leaving me alone. my tears fell so hard and i can't breath. did i hear her right..?i was talking about kangta!why is she telling me that he's dead all of a sudden?i she crazy? i wonder. Then my mom came in my room. She look so down, then she look at me. she speaks in a low voice,'honey, i saw the nurse who came here a while ago, she told me that you are crying,is there a problem.?'

'that stupid nurse told me that my kangta died weeks ago, i she crazy, if that really happened i was the one who must know it first!not her!not anybody!'i reply with a loud voice.

then i saw a tears fall from my moms eyes..why.?whe is she crying?is..is..is it really the truth..??did my kangta really died?

 

i think.i dont need any word from her.the reaction that she gave to me is like telling me face to face that he is gone. he is really gone......

 

---

 

No ones POV

 

Days have past. She's still in her room. Not eating anything. She didn't even try to go in his funeral. She's so depressed that even her parents can't control her. Her dreams are gone. 'after the marriage we will have two kids, one girl and one boy. I will cook his favorite dishes before he go to his work. i will be a good mom and wife......' she remembered.. but now.. it was all gone, same goes to him...*sigh

 

--

'She's terrible..i can tell that she's slowly killing herself,' victoria's mom exclaimed as she talks to kangta's mom in the phone.

'ok, i get it.visit her, maybe she'll consider your words, coz mine are already ignored.' she hang up the phone and walk in the kitchen.

 

Since the day that victoria knew what happened to kangta, his father was silent. he never dare to talk to her nor to come near her. coz he thinks that it was all his fault, his stupid arrangement gave his daughter a huge downfall, he don't even know if she can revive her old self after  this.

---

 

Victoria's POV

 

Its the first time walking out in my room. After what happened, i felt that the best way to stay in my room than to be w/ my family and seeing them in pain while i'm like this. I was disturb w/ my thoughts when i past our study room. i can hear that someone is crying..is it my mom again? no it can't be, coz all this time she was always cheerful..i know she've moved on on what happen..but who is it..?

with a curiousity on my mind, i silently open the door. Its my dad! and he is really crying..? its my first time seeing him like this. my heart was touched. coz all this time, he never came to me, he never ask anything or say anything. he is just silent. giving me a lot time and space to recover on what happened to me. I opened the door, he was surprise to see me and immediately wipe the tears on his face.

 

'i was so touched in the movie that i...'his words are cut buy my hug. i hugged him tightly, then we both burst into crying.

 

'it was all my fault. forgive me. if i didn't set you up w/ him, you must not be really affected by his sudden death. if only i gave you your freedom to choose who to be with, things like this will never happened.'he blurted out..i was really touched..then i whisper in his ear.,'dad,its not your fault, its not anyones fall,things like this will still be happened if its meant to happen, don't blame yourself, i was actually thankful that you did that arrage thing, coz i got to know a great guy like him..'

 

--

 

Nobody's POV

 

Its her last day in China. kangta's mom ask her to go w/ her in a beach. although its very painful going in the place where they used to go, she still agreed.

 

'you know what,my son really loves you so much, after the dinner meeting that we had, he jumps to his dad saying how lucky he is having a parents like us..he loves you.. he always is..' kangta's mom said slowly and calmly..

 

'i do love him too..so much that i'd rather died w/ him, if he only allows me to come w/ him, we should've died together..'victoria exlaimed w/ a desperate voice.

 

Then, tears fall form kangta's moms eyes,'if he only knew how much you love him, i know he'll jump in happiness too..'she said w/ a waved voice.

 

'i know that he knew, from the start, he knew how much i love him, and how much i want to be w/ him..'victoria said w/ assurance.

 

they both walk on the sea shore. then she leaved victoria alone..

 

---

it was not a good chapter i know..sorry..;)

i'll try my hardest next time.

 

comments and suggestions are very appreciated.

subscribe if you want..^^