Confession

The Lost Love

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

After our performance, I immediately rushed in the backstage to look for Minho. After seeing him I asked him where is Victoria, he motioned me to go on the parking lot because they are already leaving. I run in the parking lot, but, they’re already gone. And I was left dumbfounded.

 

When I’m heading back inside the backstage, Minho run to me and dragged me somewhere. When we’re finally far from the people he begun.

‘hyung~ manager says that they’re heading in the nearest beach, I think its hon.. uhmm.. heon.. Haeundae Beach..yes Haeundae Beach. Go ahead. I’ll tell your members later ok?’

After hearing that I thanked him and run outside the venue.

I rode a taxi so I can go to the place faster. But, the traffic jam is killing me, I asked the driver if the beach is still far, when he told me that we’re quite near in the place, I ask for a map, paid the driver and run, outside.

Damn! That driver got to be kidding, it was actually a 10 kilometre run! How can I possibly do that! But still I did, the power of love is really great indeed.

When I’m already in front of the beach, a portrait of a beautiful back of a woman caught my attention. Her body is slender, her hair is long and silky, well I hope that the front view is a lot better.

When she turns around, I’m not disappointed. What I saw is a very beautiful woman, and angelic face that can capture the heart of every man, you can actually drown on her smile literally. A big smile formed on my lips, the woman is actually ‘my’ Victoria.

I walk toward her place, even though I really want to run to her and hug her, I do it slowly, to calm myself. So that, I won’t mess up when I’m already in front of her.

When I’m arms away from her, she finally notices me. The bright smile that she has awhile ago was gone. To my surprise, she actually frowned at me. What I expect is a brighter smile, but what she give is a bitter grin.

I was still shocked w/ her sudden reaction when I heard one of her member called me.

‘Oppa~ what brought you here?’

I heard sulli asked me.

I look at her, then I look at Victoria.

 

‘I’m here to talk to Victoria, is it ok?’

I said while moving closer to Victoria.

‘owwwh..so it’s for vic-unnie, I wonder why you need to talk’ says sulli teasingly.

‘so is it ok?’

I looked again at Victoria, her face is like saying no, but she cant say that, so she just nodded.

She walked on the other side of the beach where theres no people. Then she said.

‘so what brought you here? I mean. Why do we need to talk?’ she asked in a low voice.

I can say that she’s a bit annoyed.

‘uhm, just wondering why you suddenly disappear.’ I said.

She looked at me w/ questions on her face.

‘disappear? What do you mean by that? I was always around you know.’ She said in a mean way.

I looked at the ocean, it is very pretty, the sun is already gone but still the colour of the sky compliments the blue ocean, then I look at her again and mumbled some words.

‘I miss you’ I said.

She looks at me again. With much question written on her face.

‘what? Can you repeat it again?’

‘I miss you’ I said it again, in a louder and clearer voice.

She was shocked on my sudden confession, she looks around then looks at me.

‘ah, I see, its normal for a friend to miss another friend, but isn’t it strange that we’re actually not that close but your saying that to me?’ she said in a bitter voice, I can see the hurt on her face. But why? didn’t she get it, it was like saying that ‘I love her’ in a different way. And what’s with the ‘not that close’ thingy? I mean, aren’t we cool together? I thought.

She’s just looking at me. And I was the same, looking at her w/ my sad expression I think. I was hurt that she thinks of me as a ‘not that close’ friend, and I’m also no aloud to miss her, I think.

While having this expression, she speaks again.

‘You don’t like me right? So why are you telling me this things so sudden?’ I heard her, her voice is so sad and a bit angry I think.

What does she mean that I don’t like her? Where did she get that idea?

‘what do you mean by that? Who says that I don’t like you? I never said that thing!’ I said, assuring her that those words are mere false.

She looks at me like she’s telling me that I’m a liar. I don’t know, but that’s what I felt on the way she looks at me.

‘so you never said it huh?’ right after that, she walks away, heading to her members, when I suddenly find myself shouting at her.

‘yah! Victoria-ssi, what did I do wrong?’ I said in a very loud voice, I bet that the other members of f(x) heard me.

She turns around and looks at me painfully.

Her eyes are red, as if she’s fighting back her tears, then she finally spoke.

‘I was there. I was there when you’re talking w/ kyu, I was there when he ask you about me, and I was there when you said that you don’t like me. So tell me, what’s wrong? What’s wrong with you? I already accept that I don’t have a space in your heart, but why are you doing this to me?’ she burst, after saying those things she burst into crying, crying so hard.

I remembered what happened that day, but I really don’t like her. Because I love her, but I guess she already left before she heard those words. Seeing her crying like that my heart supposed to feel pain, but what I felt is happiness.

I moved closer to her, I hold her hand whose currently covering her face, and removed it. I wiped away her tears and looked at her eyes.

‘yes I said that, its my mistake or maybe not. Because I really don’t like you.’ I paused, I saw another bunch of tears ready to fall from her eyes.

‘because..i actually love you... I’m madly in love w/ you Ms. Victoria Song.’ I said. Then I kissed her on her lips.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

another update.^^

i think i must finish this fic before our class start, or else i might not het a chance on updating this.

be well my dear readers, and thank you..^___^