Her Story Part 1

The Lost Love

Everything happens for a reason and to Victoria its a good thing that her parents decided to set her up in a fix relationship and soon a fix marriage.

 

Months ago her parents called her out for a dinner meeting with her father's friend. To her surprise she found out that she was about to marry the very popular member of H.O.T which is Kangta.

 

Their relationship is a fast progress. Because upon knowing him, she felt that he could be the best husband for her.

 

At that time. Victoria was also discovered by SME and she was about to debut on the next month of the year. Being her senior. Kangta decided to go in Korea first to settle everything for her.

 

'After our long vacation in Qinhuangdao i'll leave you for a week..'kangta stated.

'eh.?why can't i come?why don't you come w/ me next month.?do i really have to be left?let me go with you please..'begged victoria w/ some cuteness.

'i must go there first, not as your boyfriend, but as your senior. So be patient honey. Its just for a week' and then he kissed her in the tip of her nose.

 

Victoria blushes, and just let him win. Its only a week. He can't find another woman in a week.. 

she tell to herself, convincing that he can't cheat it just a week.

 

They spend their five days in the beach..although victoria can't swim. kangta was always there to support her. they really enjoyed their vacation. Its one of the most memorable vacation of my life..i will never forget this moment.. she whisper to herself..

 

'let's buy some jackets and hoodies tomorrow. Korea is incredibly cold right now, it goes through your bones..!haha'kangta laughs at his over reaction about the weather in korea.

 

The time went so fast, its only an hour then kanta will leave china and will heaad on korea.

'don't worry about me. i'm not going to find another woman. your have the heart and mind of this handsome star'then he jokingly smirks.

Victoria laughs at his dorkiness. 'just take care of yourself. always eat in time. i know you'll miss me..so comeback fast, coz' i'll really miss you.!'she hugged him tight and give a peck on his cheeks.

kangta blushes and turn his back.'i'll buy you some stuff toys so wait for me ok.?don't look in other guys..or else..or else..i'll cry.'he said while he waved backward..

 

Oh.he's gone..he's really gone.i'm already missing him.. Victoria though to herself. it was the first time that they separate ways since their parent declared that they will marry each other. Victoria stays in Kangta's house since then, thats why being apart from him is too unbearable for her.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is it bad.?sorry thats all i have for this chapter..but i'll do my best on the rest..

thank you..!comment and subscribe please..^_^