Chapter 10

The Lost Love

 

Victoria’s POV

I was surprised when he appeared in front at me outside the restroom. But I was really happy. My heart is not the same when I’m w/ him, its beating too fast, that makes me afraid, afraid that when I see him again, my heart may fall anytime. That’s not a good thing, its been a 3 months since my finace died, its not good if I’m falling for someone that fast. So, I need to control this feeling, the feelings that continues to grow even if I’m not seeing him.

 

After our schedule in the music program, we headed to a restaurant that was exclusively only for SM Entertainment that time. When we arrive in the restaurant, the Super Junior, Shinee, TVXQ and SNSD’s members surprised us.

I looked around, its been half hour since we arrive at the restaurant, but I still didn’t see Kyu.. where is he? Maybe, he didn’t got me a gift, but I was just kidding, what’s with him?

I was looking at the other side of the restaurant when I bump someone’s chest. His chest was so wide, it makes me want to lean on this chest.

I was in middle of making my own story when the guy who owns the chest laugh at me.

‘yah! Vic, you sure love my chest huh?’ I look up and saw Kyuhyun laughing at me.

That was so embarrassing, I look on my side to assure that they don’t see us, but I regretted it, they are all looking at me, and the suju boys are laughing at us! That was really embarrassing.!

I run to the restroom because of embarrassment. But I can still hear them laughing. They all know that I was pretty close w/ Kyuhyun, but still. That incident was really shocking.

When I went out of the restroom, I was Kyuhyun, I can still see in him at his still laughing, but now, its less.

‘don’t worry, they know us, they know our relationship as best friends so they will never think dirty on that awkward chest hug.’ He laughed again.

I was really pissed so I walk out and went to my members. I can’t stand looking at him, he’s always like this, playing around, not even knowing what I’m feeling.

‘Unnie, don’t worry too much about that, we know you, so we definitely know that you’ll never fall for that evil’. Amber comforts me, she knows what I’m feeling right now, and I was glad that she was w/ me, the other members? I don’t mind them, they’re still teasing me anyway.

 

--

Its already 12 am when we got home. I’m really tired. The events today are just really tiring. But there are 2 things that make me feel happy today.

The first one was when we finish our debut successfully, and the second one is when I met Nichkhun.

 

--

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

After she left, Chansung called me, after that, we went home.

‘hyung! Did you see those girls? They are so pretty, specially that Victoria. My heart, I think its falling for her.’ Chansung stated. I was shocked, of all the girls in their group, why would he like Victoria? I walk to him and grab his collar.

‘yah!~chansung-ah, don’t lay your hands on her, or else your dead!’

I told him w/ so much confident, It was like telling him to leave my girlfriend. I walked out and went in my room.

‘what’s happening w/ our Thai prince?’ I heard Chansung asked.

‘maybe he’s gone insane,haha’ I heard wooyoung says while laughing. This guys doesn’y really know what I’m going through. But I will never let them know.

 

--

 

It was 7 am when Minjae hyung wake us up, we’re so engross w/ our bed so we didn’t listen at him. Chansung and I are in the same room, that’s why Minjae hyung went on us first ‘cause he knows that I wake up earlier than my other members.

When no one is waking up! He suddenly shouts and said,

‘if nobody is interested in the taping on Star King w/ those pretty girls of secret, after school and f(x), I will love to go alone.’

What? F(x)? I rushed in the door and asked him again,

‘hyung! Who are the groups again?’

‘it’s SECRET, AFTER SCHOOL and F(X)..!’

‘yah~hyung count me in!’ I heard Chansung says to Minjae hyung,

‘I will like it if all of you can come’ he stated while looking at me.

‘count me in too!’I said.

This is the first time that we’ll be joining the same program. I was so excited. What should I wear? Is it a preppy look or nice guy look? I don’t know. But it’s a lot nicer if I go w/ the nice guy look. When I walk out of our room I saw all of my members are looking at me w/ disgust.

‘yah!hyung! what’s w/ that look? Are you hitting on those girls? Its disgusting!haha’ Wooyoung laughs at me w/ disgust.

‘I thought that it’s only chansung who love girl groups,’ Junsu added.

But I don’t care. Their thoughts are different from her right? So I decided to go on w/ this attire.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

i'm done w/ chapter 10..

any suggestions?

and comments?haha

i will really love it..;)

 

thank you.^^