two hearts.

The Lost Love

 

Nichkhun was very excited on their taping on Star King. The beastly boys can tell it. But why is he acting like that so sudden. Its been a years since they debut but this is the first time that he got some interest w/ girls, he was always like ‘I don’t care about girls’, ‘I must focus on our work,’ a hardworking foreigner who catch the hearts of the Korean fangirls is now a different man. That makes them feel uneasy.

 

When they reach the building, Nichkhun literally jumps at the door and walk rushed. They suppose not surprise, but they really are surprised! It was the first time seeing Nichkhun that excited.

 

‘Yah~hyung! Nichkhun-hyung! Can’t you wait for us a bit?’ chansung says in complaint.

 

‘your too slow, we’ll be late for our recording’ Nichkhun answered.

 

The 2pm members felt helpless, and let him go alone. Nichkhun rushed to their waiting room, after he drop his things he immediately run to shinee’s wating room.

 

‘Minho-ah..can I come in?’he asked

 

‘No you can’t,’ Minho answed while smiling.

 

He entered their waiting room and chatted w/ him. The other shinee members enters the room too.

 

‘Oh-Nichkhun!’ Key greeted him.

 

‘hello key, onew, and taemin!’ he waved at them and smiled.

 

‘what brought you here?’ Key asked.

--

Note.

Nichkhun was quite close w/ the other Shinee members too.

--

‘I was just looking around when I saw minho alone, how can you left him alone here?’ Nichkhun asked while looking around.

 

‘we went in our hoobaes room. Girls are really meticulous. It drives me nuts.’ Key says.

 

‘hoobaes? Is it f(x)? I asked again, this time, minho faced me and give me a teasing glare.

 

‘yeah!who would it be? They are our only hoobaes in our company, but it feels great supporting them,’ key continues to talk, I don’t care about his dramatic stories about him w/ them, what I want to know if Victoria was here.

 

--

 

The first recording was done. I was so helpless. I can’t talk that much because of my disappointments. I know that only few members of a group will be at the recording, why didn’t I assure that Victoria is coming. I’m so stupid, I’ve been excited all the time that leads me a heartbreaking disappointments.

 

I don’t want to continue the recording, but I have to. If I don’t they might got disappointed w/ me. But now, I feel so tired, so tired that I wanna sleep, I leaned on the wall beside me, when a hand tapped my shoulder.

 

‘hey!how have you been lately? You look sick.’ A familiar voice says to me, it’s a girl, and its Victoria?

 

I was so surprised that I want to jump. Suddenly my tiredness disappears. She’s my charger, I know it sounds cheesy, but she’s the reason why I’m here. And why I’m good again.

 

I didn’t say anything. I just smiled at her. She faced me and put her hand on my forehead, I was frozen. Her hand, her hand was touching my forehead! I can feel that my face and ears are burning red now. But I don’t care.

 

‘you look sick awhile ago, but now, I think your fine.’ She smiled at me sweetly. Now, my heart really falls. I DON’T LIKE HER..

BECAUSE..

I LOVE HER.

 

--

 

Victoria’s POV

 

Our manager-oppa wake us up kinda early topday. As usual, I was the one who wakes up first, he asked me to wake up the girls because we have some appointments.

 

When they are all awake, I prepare the breakfast, I was in the kitchen when I heard our manager talk to luna.

 

‘you have a recording w/ Sulli in Star King later, so better prepare yourself.’manager says.

 

‘Oppa. Is shinee also coming?’ she asked hesitantly.

 

‘ah..yes I think. There are also some male idols, mblaq, u-kiss and 2pm’ 2pm? Did I hear him right? 2pm is w/ them? I wanna go too. So I rushed to the dining table and asked our manager.

 

‘Oppa..i wanna go too,’ I said.

 

‘but. You have a photo shoot in a clothing company, you can’t go w/ them.’ He exclaimed.

 

‘can I go after that?’I asked again.

 

‘yeah, sure if you finished early.’ Manager-oppa smiled at me. He thought that I was a diligent leader, but honestly, I only want to see nichkhun.

--

 

My photo shoot ended fast, maybe because I told them that I have a very important appointment after this. So when I finished, I rushed in our van and went in the recording. When I enter our waiting room, no one was there, they are already recording now. I’m late.TT

 

After some couple of minutes, I saw Luna and Sulli entering the room.

 

‘Unnie!your here..but your late.!haha.’ Sulli teased me.

 

‘yeah I’m here. So how’s the recording? Is it done?’ I asked her.

 

‘yeah, its done, the first part I mean, later, you can join us.’ She told me happily.

 

When I heard that I can still join them, my heart jumps w/ happiness but I don’t want them to see it, so I went out of the room.

 

While walking, I saw a walking on my way, then he stopped. He lean his head on the wall behind him. And its..its Nichkhun. He didn’t see me, so I walk sneakily towards him. I tapped his shoulder.

 

‘hey!how have you been lately? You look sick.’ I asked him, he turn around and look at me surprisingly.

 

He didn’t say anything. He just smiled at me. I faced him and put my hand on his forehead, he looks really sick, but why am I doing this. I feel so embarrassed so I take my hand. His forehead was so cold. Is he really sick or just tired? I wonder.

 

I looked at him after that, I was surprised to see his face and his ears are burning red now. I suddenly felt happy. I don’t know why, but I think I need to recover this awkwardness so I speak again.

 

‘you look sick awhile ago, but now, I think your fine.’ I smiled at him sweetly. I don’t know if he noticed it, but I wish he did.

 

He smiles back at me, a lot sweeter smile than I gave to him. Now, I’m in a big trouble, because my heart falls, and I don’t know how to stop it.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 11 done.^^

i hope that you like it..

 

comments and subscribe please..;))

 

thank you..