The Worst Nightmare

Don't Wake Me Up If This Was A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo fell asleep when he was waiting for Hana to wake up.

The room was so quiet, so peaceful. Sungyeol visited again earlier, but he saw his friends were sleeping, he decided to leave. The other Infinite members and Hyemi also did. They put some bouquets on the small desk beside the bed.

"Get well soon, Hana." Hyemi cried. She felt something hurt everytime she glanced at her best roommate. She treated Hana as her sister that she never had.

Not so long after that, Myungsoo stirred and woke up from his sleep. He had been sleeping for 3 hours with his hands holding hers.

He was shocked when he saw no one on the bed.

"H-h-hana??!" He panicked and ran out from the room.

"Excuse me, w-w-where is the girl in room 303??" He asked the nurse who was walking on the corridor.

She shook her head. "Sorry, I don't know."

"Aish!!" Myungsoo rushed as he messed his own hair.

He checked each corner of the hospital.

He went downstairs and still couldn't find her. "Hana.... Where are you!!" He kept on searching for her until he got back to his original place.

He almost cried. Then suddenly he spotted a crowd not so far from the room.

Myungsoo saw..... Infinite?

He approached them and Sungyeol was sobbing so hard. He kneeled on the ground and everyone was terrible.

"Hana.... No, Hana. NO!!!!!" Hyemi screamed. Myungsoo's eyes widened. What on earth is happening?

He made his way to take a closer look. And he was frozen when he saw her lifeless body. Hana.

She was dead, covered in white. The bruises were gone and her skin was pale white.

Myungsoo shook his head. "No.... She hasn't died yet. She- she was with me okay!!! She was laying there on the bed-"

"This is all your fault, Kim Myungsoo!!!!" Hyemi pulled his collar. Woohyun tried to calm her down. "You took my friend!!!! SHE WAS MY ONLY BEST FRIEND!!" She squealed, tears were flowing on her cheeks. She kicked the air as Woohyun grabbed her arms.

Myungsoo was staying still on his place. He approached his groupmate. "Sungyeol-ah. This is all lie!! Don't trick me!"

Dongwoo patted his back. "It's true. What can you do, bro. It is God's will."

Myungsoo's knees fell to the ground. He had no more strength to stand. He glanced at her once again.

"Hana... Wake up! Enough with the act... Hahahhhahahaa I know you will wake up, right??" He forcedly laughed.

No matter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter