Hana's Feeling

Don't Wake Me Up If This Was A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed. It had been 5 months since Hana met Infinite in real life, quite long enough for them to be close friends. 

The whole Seoul Art noticed that where Hana or Hyemi was there, then Infinite was going to be around too.

Hana's secret was safe with Myungsoo. He never told anyone about it. 

Well, they usually sent texts to each other at night. 

Myungsoo always treated Hana like he used to, with his cool yet playful image.

And Hana oftenly ended up pouting when Myungsoo .

She trusted Myungsoo more than anyone else. She told her past and random stories that she didn't even spill to Hyemi.

Myungsoo had become an important part of her life. Not as an idol, but as him, as Kim Myungsoo.

The only thing that she couldn't tell him was her own feeling about him.

Deep inside, Hana developed 'that' feeling and she couldn't contain it anymore. So, she blurted it to her beloved roommate, Hyemi.

"Hyemi-ah~~"

Hyemi was having a video call with her cheesy wheezy boy, Nam Woohyun. Hana could see Woohyun was throwing hearts. 

"Bye, oppa. Now it's girls' time. Love you, honeyyy~~ don't miss me okay, love lovee~" She made a heart sign with her finger and blew it to the screen. 

"Ow....... I cannot." Hana . She giggled, looking at her friend who had turned into a greasy girl.

"What you heh." Hyemi poked her friend's head. 

"Love makes you this way ayeyeyey~" Hana hummed, shaking Hyemi's shoulders.

"Yeah yeah and you and Myungsoo hasn't made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter