Jealousy...?

Don't Wake Me Up If This Was A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other side, Myungsoo was also confused with himself. It wasn't that he didn't have any feeling with Hana. 

It was just.. He couldn't express it. He did, but in different ways.

He showed his affections by teasing her, playing with her. Hana was just special for him. 

He ever loved someone, but it was long time ago. And he felt the rush when he met Hana. 

Hana was different. She wasn't clingy or anything at all. 

Although Myungsoo knew that Hana was a fan of him. He believed that Hana never pretended to be nice or whatsoever. 

Hana was being herself. That what made Myungsoo liked her, or could you say love? Let Myungsoo explains.

 

That was a one fine day. Like usual, Infinite was split into different classes based on their major.

Hana went in her photography class with Hyemi. Myungsoo followed after them.

But that day was a bit odd. Sungyeol also joined in the class. 

"Hi, Hana." He beamed. 

"Yes?" She spun around and found Sungyeol was holding a camera. 

Click! 

He captured Hana's flat face. 

"Gotcha!" Sungyeol grinned, showing the picture to her.

Myungsoo was a bit pissed to see the scene but he couldn't do anything. Sungyeol was and will always be his bestfriend.

"Ugly duck~~" Myungsoo scoffed, sneaked a peek at the camera. 

Hana pouted.

"Don't be so rude, Myungsoo-ya~ She is prettttyyyy. Right, Hana?" Sungyeol brushed Hana's hair. 

Myungsoo was even more boiling inside. 

Hyemi frowned. She sensed something there.

"Hana.... Didn't you notice that Sungyeol also likes you....." She mumbled softly.

The lecturer asked them to create a group of four, they were going to hunt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter