Complicated

Don't Wake Me Up If This Was A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So there he went, Myungsoo and the Minji girl. They took a walk around the school, asking each other questions. 

Myungsoo brought his DSLR. He would stop for a while to snap pictures. 

"Then.. What are you doing here, oppa...?" Minji asked as she was walking next to him.

"You know, my group, Infinite, we have this kind of, what to say... We can be here as long as we wanted to, well, or I can say, one and a half year is the longest. We are preparing for our next comeback. And we need some refreshing....? I think this is quite fun though. We are learning with the students too." That was the longest sentences Myungsoo ever said to someone. 

Minji chuckled. "Since when you talk a lot, oppa. Haha." 

Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck, realizing that he was being so talkative. 

"What about you, Minji?" He said. His right eye was aiming some angle through his DSLR.

"I am studying here. New student." 

Myungsoo made an "O", he snapped the photo of some birds which were perching on the tree's branches.

He smiled proudly. Minji looked at him deeply. 

"You haven't changed, oppa." 

Myungsoo coughed. "Nah, I did." He turned around and spotted Hana, Sungyeol and Hyemi were taking turns to take pictures.

Each of them held a camera. Myungsoo could feel their excitement from a distance. 

It was so hurtful for him to see them. He clenched his fist once again. 

"What happened?" Minji stared at him confusedly. 

"Oh, nothing." He grinned.

"Okay then. I shall get back to the class now. See you around, oppa!" Minji waved her hand gleefully. Myungsoo replied it with a 'bye'.

 

 

Myungsoo suddenly appeare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter