Unexpected

Don't Wake Me Up If This Was A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol and Hana were done with their lunch. Hana was smiling brightly, stretching her arms.

"Thankyou very much, Sungyeol-ah~" She beamed.

Sungyeol grinned and ruffled her hair. Then they continued their 'date'.

 

Myungsoo wasn't around, he was still inside the fast food restaurant. 

Soon after he noticed the two leaving, he asked Minji to follow him quietly.

Minji lowered her body. 

"What are we doing, oppa?" She whispered.

"This is my mission. You see, there, Sungyeol and Hana." Myungsoo pointed at them who were walking at a distance.

Minji's eyes widened a bit. 

"Ah... your...bestfriend....is him?" 

Myungsoo slowly nodded. He looked very sad. 

"You want to let her go?" Minji held his shoulders, making his head faced her.

"I.. just wish that the other guy wasn't him." 

A while ago, Myungsoo was still able to giggle when he saw Hana. And now, he was all confused by himself. 

About letting her go, or to struggle.

 

 

Hana, she looked happy outside. But the thoughts couldn't just disappear. 

Myungsoo. That one person kept bugging her. She was never been more serious than this. 

He was just special for her. He was an annoying man, right, he is. He all the time and they seemed not get along well with each other. But somehow only both of them who could understand their own feelings. 

"Did you have fun today?" Sungyeol asked. They were about to leave the date venue.

Hana nodded and smiled. "Yes, thankyou very much." 

Sungyeol sighed quietly. 

"And it will end here..." He kicked a pebble on the ground. 

She glanced to see Sungyeol's expression. He tried to curve his lips a bit, but Hana knew it was fake.

"I.... am so sorry." 

"Don't be, I knew it from the beginning, I told you right."

Sungyeol held her shoulders. She looked up, eyes to eyes. 

"Listen, Myungsoo is a good guy. I know him since forever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter