Hurt

Don't Wake Me Up If This Was A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana walked somewhere far from where Myungsoo was. Sungyeol stood beside her.

"What happened to you?" 

She shook her head and smiled. "No." 

But Sungyeol actually knew that she wasn't fine at all. 

"Myungsoo, huh?" 

Hana was a bit surprised when she heard that. 

"I knew. I knew you like him." 

She softened, shrugged. "I don't even know that I am, Sungyeol-ah."

"Don't lie. I can see it from the way you look at him. It is so obvious... babo." Sungyeol said. 

"Yes, I am babo. I fell for someone who's out of my reach..." Hana looked very sad. Sungyeol wrapped his arm on her shoulder. He patted it twice. 

"Ya~~ don't be like this. Hana is a strong girl, remember?" 

Hana glanced at him. She laughed so hard as she saw Sungyeol's owl face.

"WHAT'S WITH THAT UGLY FACE LEE SUNGYEOOOLLLL!" Hana pushed him away, squealed. She couldn't hold her laughter. 

Sungyeol giggled. "Now that you cheer up, I am so happy." 

She punched him softly at the tummy. "Thanks for being such a great friend, Yeol-ah."

BAM! Sungyeol was really hurt inside as he heard the word 'friend'. Oh, this word had been being a mental-breakdown for everyone. 

He tried not to show her that he was feeling so down.

"Hana..." 

Hana spunned around to see Sungyeol. "Yep?" 

Suddenly, Sungyeol hugged her tightly. Hana didn't try to escape it. She could feel the warmness from Sungyeol's body. 

She closed her eyes. Tears were flowing on her cheek without her noticed it.

 

Myungsoo's POV

Ah where is she? 

I felt bad about this. I was mad at her, because she was so close with Sungyeol. But I couldn't blame her or him either, he is my best best friend and he would always be. 

Did he know that I have this kind of feeling toward her? 

Or... Did he also have it? What should I do if he also liked her?

He helped me a lot in everything. Whenever I felt frustrated... He would cheer me up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter