Hurt, again.

Don't Wake Me Up If This Was A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lesson ended. Three of them were sitting in the canteen, waiting for the rest of Infinite. Sungyeol was going to the toilet.

Myungsoo didn't really talk after 'that' happened. He didn't even tease Hana, or anything. 

Earlier, he thought that he would apologize for ignoring her and stuffs. 

But then, he avoided her even more that he did before. 

It was too hurt. She was Sungyeol's now. He heard that Sungyeol asked her out. And Myungsoo was sure that Hana answered yes. He heard that she would give up her feeling to him, right? That was his assumption afterall.

"Myungsoo-ya, why are you so quiet?" Hana asked him innocently. She was sitting next to him. She didn't know what had happened, she just acted like she usually did. So anyone wouldn't notice any changes.

Myungsoo didn't move nor glancing. He really DIDN'T. 

Hyemi was bothered by his attitude. He was weird. She thought that she had reminded him about Hana? 

Did he just play around with her? But I was sure that he also loved her! That was what on Hyemi's mind. 

"Yah, what's with you, man?" Hyemi elbowed him.

Myungsoo glared coldly. "Nothing."

Hana was speechless. He responded to Hyemi's question but not hers. 

She walked away, sad. "I am going back first." 

Hyemi looked at Myungsoo in disbelief. 

"What did you just do?!" Hyemi squealed.

"Nothing." 

"Aish. You stupid boy or what?!" 

"She is with Sungyeol now." All she got were answers with flat tone from him.

"WHAT?" Hyemi surprised.

"Hahah. I am stupid, indeed, Hyemi. Should have noticed that Sungyeol had a feeling for her too." 

"Then you are going to give up??! Like this???" The situation tensed up. Hyemi tried not to talk too loud. The whole world might know.

"She gave up first." 

"So you knew that she had the same feeling as yours??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter