A Date with Sungyeol

Don't Wake Me Up If This Was A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday came. It was the D-Day for Sungyeol and Hana's date. Their trial date. 

Hana wasn't really excited for that. She was still in her 'blue' state of mind. But because Sungyeol was a close friend of her, she tried to look good.

She wore a casual outfit as usual. Jeans and a tee. She put some lipgloss on her lips, not a usual thing for Hana. She also slung her one and only feminine bag.

It wasn't that she wanted to attract Sungyeol. She just did her best to show up in front of him. She didn't tie her hair up. She clipped a cute hairstuff on her head. She was indeed girly today.

Sungyeol was already waiting on the corridor. He was good-looking too. He wore a grey cardigan with a white V-neck inside and jeans. He smiled as he saw Hana.

"You look so pretty today." He beamed. 

Hana curled her hair behind her ears. "Thankyou." 

"Let's go." Sungyeol lead her.

Myungsoo accidentally spotted both of them. He quickly hid behind a pillar. 

"So the date is today...." He mumbled.

He instinctively followed his bestfriend and the girl he loved. 

Luckily, he used a cap, so he could cover his face.

 

They didn't talk much on the way. Sometimes, Sungyeol would glance to see Hana's expression.

She smiled. She didn't want to make him disappointed. Although she knew that she would. She knew what to tell him already. 

Myungsoo, who had been following them, noticed that Hana didn't look so well. He still thought that she was Sungyeol's girlfriend already.

Not so long after it, they arrived in front of Lotte World.

Sungyeol bought 2 tickets for himself and Hana. 

As they stepped in the amusement park, he grabbed Hana's hand. Her eyes were widened as she looked at their hands were linked together. 

"I don't want you to be lost." Sungyeol smiled affectionately. 

Myungsoo sighed. He could feel an invisible bullet made its way to his heart. 

"Aish..." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter