Dancing in the Rain

Forbidden Love 1.5

I woke up this Tuesday morning to Hoon's gentle poking on my cheek. "Minah... time to get ready for school." he whispered against the back of my neck. His warm breath brought chills down my spine.

"I don't want to." I moaned, turning around to wrap my arms around my boyfriend's neck. Hoon smirked and swiftly gave me a kiss.

"You do if you want more of these." he told me after our lips parted. 

"Ahhh." I sighed. "Alright, alright. I'm up."

As I sat up to slide myself out of bed, Hoon pulled me back down and rolled over me. His body hovering over mine, he looped his fingers through mine and began planting small kisses all over my neck, chin, cheeks, and then lips. "Oppa." I giggled between kisses. "You were just urging me to go to school a minute ago. What's going on? Make up your mind."

"Alright. I'm sorry. That's enough, I guess. Time for school." Hoon said, getting off of me. He scratched his head in a flustered way. "I didn't mean to do that. I just can't control myself when I'm around you. You're so cute and I'm just so happy you're mine now. I'm happy you confessed to me again and so happy I accepted you this time."

"It's okay." I smiled, tiredly, kissing him lightly on the cheek. "I'm happy for that as well."

Once I moved out of bed, I realized how dark and dreary this morning was. Dark and dreary was not the way I wanted to feel after finally becoming official with Hoon Oppa. I sighed, staring out the window. The sky was grey and it was raining too. Two arms made their way around my waist and I felt Hoon's lips against my cheek. "Come on. Let's get ready." he said as he let go of my torso and patted my back. 

Sighing, I moved away from the window and walked into the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. Hoon and I took turns. As I showered, Hoon brushed his teeth and once I was out, he jumped in the shower and I brushed my teeth. We both dressed for school and then headed out to Hoon's car, Hoon holding an umbrella over the both of us. When we finally arrived to campus, we didn't dare step out of the car. It was raining bullets now. Each rain drop that hit Hoon's car seemed to be strong enough to make a dent or crack. We still had a good forty-five minutes until class, so we decided to sit in his car and talk. "How are your classes going so far?"

"Good." I said awkwardly. "Professor Park seems to be kinder to me now. I think my classmates notice and hate me for it."

"Don't worry about that, Minah." Hoon said, looking over me. "It's college. And those people don't matter. I'll always be here for you. I hope that's good enough."

"And that's why I love you." I said, smiling. Hoon smiled back, his beautiful dimples showing. "How are your classes?"

"They're fine. I mean, I've already missed a few classes to be with you, but also for work." 

"What?!" I choked. "Don't skip classes so much. This school can be only so understanding... how many classes have you missed?"

"Just three." he admitted.

"Just three?" I repeated in a questioning tone. "Oppa, that's a lot. We've been in school less than a week. Please don't skip so much. At least not for me. Work is understandable. But you'll be leaving to Japan for two weeks and so you really shouldn't be skipping so much right now. You can't afford it."

"I know, but Minah, don't worry about it. I'm the invincible Hoon. Everything will be okay." he said cockily. "On second thought, please worry. It's so cute when you worry about me." 

I blushed. Hoon gave me a heart-warming smile and poked my nose. "Oppa..." 

"Let's go." he said. "The rain's calmed down a bit."

I nodded and then opened my door as Hoon ran around his car and over to my door with his jacket held over his head. He held it out a bit so that it came over my head too as I stepped out of his car. As we made our way down the parking lot, the rain began to fall increasingly heavier, completely soaking Hoon's jacket. Hoon laughed and brought down his jacket. "Why are you laughing?" I asked. "We're getting soaked now." 

"And that's why I'm laughing. Why so serious, Minah?"

Hoon stopped laughing, dropped his jacket onto the dark, wet pavement and grabbed my arm, pulling my close to him. My soaked head rested on his chest. We stayed there for a minute, sharing our body heat, before Hoon wrapped his wet hands around mine and pulled apart from me, then spun me back into him. "What are you doing?" I asked, bewildered. 

Hoon smirked and turned away from me, his arm held out to me. "What do you think I'm doing?" he counter-asked.

"Dancing in the rain? Really, Hoon? We're going to be sitting in class soaked."

"In case you haven't noticed, we already are soaked, Minah." he laughed.

I couldn't help but laugh now. "You're right. Anyway, dancing in the rain is something I've always wanted to do."

"I know. You told me before." Hoon told me. "I'm just taking this opportunity to make your dream come true."

"Hoon, you already made my dream come true." I informed him.

"I did?" he asked, his eyes widened.

"You did. You're mine, all mine. It's all I've ever wanted."

"Well, I guess I'm making all of your dreams come true, then. What else did you want?" 

Hoon inched closer, not giving me time to answer and placed his lips upon mine, then backed his head away slowly. I felt an electricity run through my body.

"A kiss in the rain." I answered breathlessly. 

Hoon smiled and grabbed my arm again, skipping around me, and soon we were two fools in love, skipping, dancing and playing around a student parking lot under the pouring rain.

============================================================================

I am so sorry one million times! Last semester was a really hard semester! I was working 2 jobs at one point and also going to school full time... so as much as I tried to write and wanted to write, I couldn't. I was so stressed I couldn't even think of what to write either. :( So I went on a hiatus. But here is a new chapter! And a new one will come within a week! I promise! Thanks for patience and support!!!

PS, there is no picture for this chapter but maybe I will put one up later. ^^'