Couple Earring Official

Forbidden Love 1.5

After classes ended today, I found my beautiful boy waiting for me in the hallway outside of my classroom, all dressed up as if he'd just gotten out of a photo shoot, which was probably the case. He didn't say anything, but smiled at me with his hands behind his back. "What's that?" I asked.

"Nothing, nothing." he told me, moving his hands out from behind his back to show me they were empty and then putting them back. "Minah, let's go on a date."

Taken by surprise, I blushed but then nodded. This would be our first official date. Hoon smiled widely with his pearly white teeth and brought one arm from behind his back, linking it with mine. "Let's go, shall we?"

I smiled back at Hoon and let him lead me to wherever he wanted. Wherever he wanted turned out to be a fancy Italian restaurant, owned by a famous Italian chef I had never heard of before. The service was great but the food was so expensive, that I was about to order a salad and a water. But Hoon told me not to do that. "Do you forget who I am? I'm not the richest man in the world, but can easily spare some extra money on a date. Especially if it's for you. Don't worry about it, cutie. Order what you like."

My heart melted at the sound of Hoon calling me cutie. "Okay, just this once." I replied, smiling at my boy. He smiled back and gave me a wink.

As we were finishing up the best Fettuccine Alfredo I had ever had in my life, Hoon smiled. "I think we should get a nice desert, huh?" 

"No way, Oppa. I'm so full." I said, patting my stomach.

"Don't feel guilty about the price, Minah." he told me.

"I mean it, Oppa. I am full." I insisted. I really was.

Hoon sighed and smiled, "Okay, then how about we go walk around and we can get some ice cream later?" he negotiated.

I accepted. "Sounds like a deal."

And so that's what we did. We explored the beautiful city of Seoul.  There were so many jewelry stands that lined up the streets and so Hoon and I decided to check a few out. Hoon took a pair of women's sunglasses from one stand and placed them over my eyes. "Looks good." he smiled. I grabbed a matching pair of men's sunglasses and put them on him. 

"These ones too." I told him. Hoon laughed. 

"Then I guess we have no choice but to get them." he said simply. 

"Oppa, no need for that. It'll be winter soon. The last thing we need is sunglasses." I reasoned with him.

"Alright, alright. Good point." he said, taking off his sunglasses and placing them back on the stand, then reaching over to my face for my sunglasses to place them back as well. Hoon then grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the stand. "I hope you can't come up with a reason to reject these." he said, reaching his hands over to his right ear and pulling off an earring. He reached his hand over my own right ear and put the earring in my free, second piercing hole. 

"O-o-oppa, what is this for?" I gasped. 

"This," he began, "is a couple's earring now. Minah, I want to make this official since we're already unofficially together. Minah, won't you be my girlfriend?"

"Hoonie, Oppa... Of course!" I exclaimed, hugging my new boyfriend. He wrapped his strong arms around me as well and placed his soft, pink lips against mine.

I heard a few whistles and I blushed, backing away from my Oppa. I had no idea where those whistles came from, as this was something so uncommon in South Korea, or at least uncommon to me. However, soon enough the whistlers came out of hiding. They were two familiar body shapes covered by jackets, caps and sunglasses. It took a moment, but I realized the culprits were Eli and Dongho. "Where did you guys come from?" Hoon asked, his face red as a beet.

"We were just going out for some hot pot when we spotted you two face in the middle of the street." Eli told him.

"We were not face!" Hoon shrieked, punching Eli's shoulder. "I just kissed her!"

Eli laughed and held his hit arm. "Dude, it's okay. I was joking. Don't be so serious."

"Sorry, man." Hoon sighed. "I just got embarrassed."

"Clearly." Eli laughed. "So did you two wanna go get some hot pot with us?"

"Yeah, we're starving." Dongho said, holding onto his stomach.

"No, sorry guys, but we just ate." Hoon told him. "However, I do owe you for punching you, so I'll pay for your meal." 

Hoon took out his wallet and handed Eli some cash. "Thanks man. See you two love birds later."

Hoon's face returned to beet red. "Shut up, you, you-!"

Before Hoon could finish, Eli and Dongho ran off, laughing, of course. I smiled weakly and held onto Hoon's hands, interlocking out fingers and kissed his cheek. This calmed my boyfriend down and so we continued to walk through the streets of Seoul until night fell. It was seven at night when we finally got our ice cream. He got vanilla, which suited his simple tastes, while I got peppermint, my favorite. "Is that one good?" Hoon asked as I my minty ice cream cone. I nodded and held it out to him. He shook his head, smiling and leaned his face into mine, kissing me while at the same time, some ice cream that may have been on my lips. "Mmm. It is." 

I blushed and smiled at my Oppa. "I love you." I said suddenly. I seemed to have caught him off guard, but Hoon smiled right back at me.

"I love you too." he said before placing his lips back onto mine.

=====================================================================================

Chapter Eight! *NEW CHAPTER for you older readers!* I hope you enjoy! I know it's short! But I hope it's cute and satisfying! :) I wanted to focus more on Hoon and Minah's relationship so you guys can understand their relationship and see them together more, since I didn't really put too much of it as I wanted to in the old Forbidden Love! Hope you enjoy, once again! ^^