My lips are still .

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

After I ran into the house and changed my clothes I sat on the couch..

"Ahh... how embarrassing..." I rubbed my face with my palms. "Why did you run away.?" "OMO!" I jumped as I heard Luhan's voice. "You.. You. Don't scare me like that!" I shouted at him. "Why were you scared?" He smirked and walked into the bathroom. "Aiss.. this punk, seriously.. but he he.. BATHROOM!!!" I was about to run in but Luhan went out first.

"Yah.. How can a girl leave this kind of things everywhere..?" He said simply as he hold my bra with his fingers. "Yah!!!!" I shouted and ran towards him but he just lifted his hand in the air. I jumped around him so I could reach it but I wasn't able to. I stood on the couch and jumped on him. Yes, on him. We both landed on the ground face to face. I felt his hot breath on my lips we stared into each other's eyes as I saw he started leaning in and in that moment....

"Hyung!!! Noona!!" Tao was about to cry when he saw us both on the ground and on top of that my bra in Luhan's hands.. "Yah.. Luhan-ah.. this is wrong." Suho shook his head. "Puhahhahahahwwh... Look at them.." Xiumin was already crying from laughter together with Chen. I quickly got of Luhan and snatched my bra. "Jerk." I hissed and kicked his leg. "Yah!! to your oppa.." He whined.
*He was about to... kiss me?*


After an hour later they were still here -.-''... I searched on my laptop about them listened a couple of songs but then... "AHHH!!!" I screamed and shut my laptop down. "What the hell was that?" Baekhyun asked and they all came closer to me. "Show me.." Sehun took the laptop and turned the screen on again. "OH. Naughty noona." He giggled and showed everyone what I was looking at. AND THERE THEY SAW... KAI FLASHING HIS ABS AT ME.

"I didn't know you liked this kind of things.." Luhan smirked. "I DON'T!! iwaswatchingsimplepicturesandthisflashedatme!!!" I shouted everything so quickly

[a/n translate? I was watching simple pictures and this flashed at me!!-]

"Yeah.. they all say that. But they lovin' it." Kai sat next to me and wrapped his hand around my shoulder. "Yah!" I shouted at him and my eyes just shot at his tummy.. "Where do you think you're looking!?" Luhan shouted. "Wae? Jealous, hyung?" Kai got a little bit closer to me. "Suyeonnie.. should we go somewhere private?" He winked. "She has a boyfriend though.." D.O stated. "Yes.! RIGHT! BOYFRIEND!! I need to clear my mind.. Huh.."I took a deep breath and took my laptop back from Sehun.

So we all ended up hanging together. We played cards, watched some movies, until I was sleepy. "I'm going to change into my pajama and then let's continue.." I smiled a bit and rushed into the bathroom with my pajama.

It was simple shorts and shirt. But when I came back into the room they were al staring. "What?" I got annoyed and asked. "You. Just. Changed, right?" Chanyeol asked. "Well I think so." I rolled my eyes. "So you were in there.." Lay pouted and blinked a couple of times, suddenly all of their eyes.. All 24 eyes were looking everywhere but at me. And I understood why..

"YAH!!! STOP IMAGINING!!" I shouted on top of my lungs. "Why is it so noisy here?" Alan got into the room. "Yah! What are you doing in my room? Get out. You did another prank right?" Luhan glared at him. "Noona. Are they making you cry again?" Alan looked at me. "You.. you cried?" Luhan looked at me. "YOU SAID YOU WON'T TELL...!" I shouted at Alan. "Sorry, but if you won't tell him he will just keep on doing the same mistakes, take care. I was here just for that. But if I were you, Luhan.... I wouldn't sleep on the bed tonight." Alan winked sarcastically at Luhan and ran out.


"What.. is wrong... with the bed?..." Tao asked like panicking because he was sitting on it. And he started slowly remove his but from it the same with Xiumin who was beside him. They looked like a bomb would have been planted there. Well what would I know..?

"Hmm.. Kai? I want to go to sleep? Mind moving away?" I pointed at the couch where he was sitting. "So you will be sleeping with the smell of my cologne aren't you?" He bit his lower lip. "Are you a playboy in this group?" I asked. "Yes." "No." Everyone except Kai himself said yes. Then everyone laughed as he cursed everyone while muttereing. "Are you really going to snore now when we all are here..?" Luhan hissed. "I don't snore!! Do I?" I pouted. "Of course not.. You would have kicked out long ago.." Xiumin said "You should know.." Tao commented rolling his eyes.

"What did this maknae said??" Xiumin was about to walk up to him and it was the same moment when I was getting comfortable on the couch... But Tao suddenly ran to me and pushed me to the very end of the couch and lay down next to me, covering his and my heads with the blanket. "Yeahh.. I think he won't know you're here.." I whispered. "noona.. you have to help me." He looked at me with those puppy eyes when you want to pinch his cheeks but now when I was a girl under a blanket with him..With a hot guy I started leaning in..
*Ah... Suyeon not like this...*  I have to say.. I always wanted my first kiss to be with someone I like, maybe love..


"Yah!" Xiumin grabbed the blanket revealing our faces just an inch away.. "Thanks god.." I said and got up from the couch. I took a deep breath and looked at everyone shocked faces. "What?" I asked and glanced at Tao who was about to cry. "Tao?" I got more confused. "Were you just about to take away our maknae's lips's ity?" Suho crossed his arms over his chest.

"What!? NO!!" I shouted and ran away from the embarrassment to the bathroom. *My lips... almost. With the wronjg person. Never. Ahh... Wake up, you pabo. You don't like any of them!!*

I splashed some water on my face so I would get into my senses. But when I held up my head again and looked at the mirror I saw something black like a shadow. A person was standing behind me "Ahh!!" I squealed and turned around but there was no shadow anymore.. I quickly ran out of the bathroom and back hugged the first person who I bumped into.

When I calmed down because of another person's steady breathing and heart beating, I backed away from the hug and looked up. "Are you okay, sweetie? I felt your heart going crazy.." D.O looked at me with concern. I looked around and now all those 24 eyes were just on me in shock and surprise. I ran my fingers through my hair and replied. "Of course... I just wanted to.... to hug you." I lied and went to sit on the couch. *what the hell was that....*

"You sure?" D.O wanted to make sure.. "Noona.. wae hyung?" Tao asked. "Okay... I think it's time for you to leave." Luhan butted in. I looked at him who was mouthing up 'it's okay'.

I got confused but after he escorted his friends out he came and sat next to me. "Why did you scream?" He tried to look me in the eyes but my hair was in the way. "I think.. No you will think I'm crazy." I smiled weakly. "I won't, so just tell me. "No. I'm fine, really. Let's go to sleep okay? I'm already sleepy.." I faked a yawn. He nodded and headed to his bed.




I was about to fall asleep but I felt someone watching me. It just that feeling when you know someone has their eyes on you.. I looked to my right and what do I see... The same shadow on the wall... just standing there.. I sat up and hugged my knees as tight as I could while I sobbed... I admit that I was scared. I wanted to wake up Luhan... but I don't think he would have done anything.. I was so damn scared when the shadow started moving to sides.. not towards me but walking on the wall like security or something.. I somehow felt myself standing up.. I didn't know why but I didn't wanted to stay here anymore. I grabbed my pillow and ran out of the room.


Behind the door I slid onto the wall until my but touched the floor. I hugged the pillow and cried, hoping the shadow wouldn't come. But unfortunately.. it did. But now it wasn't as a person. It was different and now he was coming to me.. When he started my tears from my cheeks .----

WAIT MY CHEEKS?

"Max.." I hugged Luhan's dog..

Luhan's pov.


I couldn't fall asleep.. I was just simply laying on my bed staring at the ceiling hoping it would talk to me or something, I don't really know. I just couldn't close my eyes. But when I heard how someone in the room, and that 100% not me, started sobbing quietly but I still heard it.. I lifted my head to see Suyeon sitting on the couch, hugging her knees and shaking. I was about to get out of my bed but she stood up and ran out of the room with her pillow.

I was more confused then ever.. I just didn't knew about what. She never told me what's wrong with her. I got out of my bed and went on my tip toes to the door. And when I peaked my head out, I saw her on the floor with the pillow and Max next to her legs.. "What are you doing?" She jumped up a bit when she heard my voice. "Nothing.." She shook her head. I only saw the black spot moving but I knew she was lying..

Author's pov.

"Sorry to wake you up. Go in." Suyeon said and faked smiled even though Luhan couldn't see her in the dark. "go to sleep." Luhan simply said. "No.. I can't fall asleep." Suyeon explained. "I can't too, because you're sobbing all the time." He said with a y tone. He didn't wanted but he didn't wanted to seem like he cares too. "Sorry. I will mute it. I swear. You go." She said and wiped her tears away. "Aishh.. Just come here already." He grabbed her wrist as she gasped in pain.

He dragged her into the room and sat her on his bed. "sleep here. I will sleep on the couch." he rolled his eyes. There wasn't so dark in the room so she saw that. "You're annoyed. Just sleep here." She stood up but he just pushed her on the bed making her sit. He held her shoulder and made her head rest on the pillow he was just sleeping on. He saw that she wasn't moving her legs and that they were still on the floor so he grabbed her by her ankles and placed her legs on the bed as well. Luhan took the blanket and covered her with it. After that he just looked at her.


He knew she was confused. "Since you're scared and you're annoying me. I'm doing this for myself." He said and was about to walk away "Luhan.." She said very quietly but he heard her. "Hm?" He turned again to her. "It doesn't matter if I'm sleeping there or here... I still won't be able to sleep." She sat up. "Arreoso..I will sleep with you." He sighed and went to her again. She just watched with her wide open eyes when she felt him climbing over her into bed. "Ya-yah.." She tried to push him away when he was already laying next to her with his hand around her waist.

"I will go on the couch when you fall asleep, so don't worry.." He said and yawned. *oh now when she's in my bed I want to sleep.. Oh that sounded weird..*

*what the hell is he doing.. I won't certainly fall asleep with hi.aahh... why am I yawning?!!?*



And meanwhile with exo.

"Hyung, it's great idea to sleep here." Sehun smiled when he sat on Suho's bed. "Well my house is the biggest out of all your without Luhan.." Suho smirked. "Hah.. But what do you think... Luhan and Suyeon are doing at night.?" Kai chuckled. "What do you mean 'doing' of course nothing.." Kris rolled his eyes. "I think they sleep together." Chen butted in. "I think so too.. Luhan have never kissed a girl but now that one is living in the same room..." Xiumin lifted and lowered his brows a couple of time.

"No.. noona wouldn't do that. I'm sure." Tao pouted. "You just think so because she wanted to take your lip's ity." Baekhyun laughed. "What if we go there tomorrow in the morning when they will be sleeping?" Chanyeol suggested. "Yeah.. You know. Just to make sure." Xiumin did it again with his brows. "Call!" Kai thumbed up.


 


Okay.. so I hope this wasn't boring ^^

Comment people, comment :) Don't be a silent reader, please?