Friends

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

The next morning I heard how Luhan exited the room. I knew he wouldn't wake me up like always, but I secretly wished he wouldn't. I have been laying on my bed for almost two hours already and I can‘t make myself stand up. Looking at the white ceiling above my couch seems better than talking to Luhan right now. This whole night I tried convincing myself that I don‘t like Luhan, but nothing helped.

I like him, I really do.

I don‘t know how did this happen, but all those things that Luhan have done for me now makes me blush.“You idiot!“ I hit my head millions of times before groaning and covering my head with the blanket. “Why did you fall for him?” I asked myself as I placed my hand over my chest and pressed my lips together holding the hot tears in. I know that this won’t ever work out. I don’t want to get my hopes up; I need to stop my feelings.

“Mrs. Lee?” suddenly someone came in and I quickly shot up looking up at the maid. “Oh, you’re awake? Young master Luhan told me to call you down for breakfast.” I narrowed my eyes. Luhan did? “I’ll be right down.” I said and nodded before the maid walked out. I stood up from the couch and did some stretching. I knew that I won’t be able to hide from him my whole life, so I guess I’ll just have to try and live my life.

I went to the closet taking a pile of clothes and went to the bathroom to change; I didn’t want anyone to come in while I’m changing. So, I put on my black skinny jeans and a simple loose shirt on , I don’t really remember having this shirt, but I still wore it. I looked at myself in the mirror and brushed my hair once again before I went out. “My bag.” I grabbed my school bag and went out of the room, downstairs to the dining room.

“Good morning.” I bowed to Luhan’s dad and then Mrs. Wu who were already here eating with Luhan, but I turned my eyes away when Luhan waved at me. “Ugh, cereal.” I tried being excited and not awkward at all, but didn’t succeed and just ended up being awkward as I sat down. I glared at Luhan who chuckled to himself and then looked at the front at his father. “I’m sorry that I couldn’t talk to you yesterday.” I said with a smile and started eating.

“Oh, it’s okay, we will have plenty of time! I’m not going anywhere this whole week, so why don’t we go for a trip or something? All of us.” Luhan’s dad asked and when I was about to say that it’s a great idea, Luhan interrupted me. “I’m busy these days.” He said a little bit coldly, but when I turned to him, I saw a little frown on his face. “Of course you are. But maybe you could take a day or two off, no?” Mrs. Wu asked, but suddenly Luhan’s phone rang.

“I’m sorry, I have to get this.” He said after taking his phone out and looking at the caller ID. “Manager hyung.” He spoke as he placed the phone on his ear. “Yes, I’m still at home. I will be leaving in 10 minutes.” He said while we all watched him. “Now? Can’t it wait?” he raised his brows while asking. “Okay, I will be there soon.” He then hung up and put his phone back in his pocket. “I have to leave to the studio.” He stood up and looked at me.

I gulped as he placed his hand on my shoulder and brushed it down my back. “You’ll go to school alone today.” He said and I abruptly nodded, telling him that it’s okay. “I’ll take my leave then.” He bid goodbye to his parents and left the house. “I guess he can’t take some days off.” Mrs. Wu sighed while Luhan’s dad nodded. “Don’t worry, I bet that Luhan will find a way.” I said with an assuring smile and they smiled back at me.

After I ate the cereal I stood up and bowed to them. I grabbed the bag and left the house as well. As I sat inside of the car that drove me to school, I noticed I had a missed text from Luhan.

Luhan: That shirt that you’re wearing right now is mine. :P

I quickly looked down at the loose shirt and my eyes widened. This is Luhan’s shirt? That’s why he was chuckling when I came into the dining room? Ahh!! I’m wearing his shirt…..

Me: That was in my closet. It’s mine.

Luhan: You can keep it then.


I sighed as the car stopped near the school. “Thank you Maru oppa.” (Maru is the driver’s name, if you forgot.) “You're welcome.” The driver smiled at me before unlocking the door. I got out and took a deep breath before walking towards the gates. “What the?” I frowned when I saw some of EXO guys playing around near the school’s entrance. “Why are you guys here and not in the studio like Luhan?” I asked D.O as I walked to them.

“Dummy, only EXOm has to go today.” Kai said and I raised my brow. “EXOm?” I asked and they nodded. “Ah, you don’t even know.” Baekhyun suddenly laughed and I nodded. “You see, Suyeon. We’re actually two groups, EXOm and EXOk. Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Chen and Tao are in EXOm while we are in EXOk.” Suho explained and I looked at all of them. Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, Sehun.

“Ah, okay then.” I smiled with a nod and suddenly Sehun clapped his hands once. “We should hurry up!” he caught my wrist and started dragging me before the bell rang. Me, D.O and Suho went to our class while the others went to theirs. “Want to sit with me?” I turned around and saw Myungsoo patting the seat beside him. “Sure.” I nodded and took the seat. “Did we need to do something at home?” I asked and he shook his head.

“There was nothing, I think.” He said as I placed my books on the edge of the desk. “So.” I turned to him with a teasing smirk and he raised his brow. “What?” he asked confused and I punched his shoulder. “How are things between you and Dara?” I asked and he sighed with a smile. “We’re okay.” He said and now I raised my brows. “You’re okay? That’s it?” I asked with a laugh. “Yeah.” He nodded and I was about to more, but the teacher came in.

“Hello class.” She greeted us and we greeted back. “Today you have to read from page 137 to page 145.” The teacher said and Myungsoo let out a quiet scoff. “That’s like…8 pages.” He widened his eyes and shook his head while opening the book. I chuckled at his reaction and opened my own book. “After you read everything, transcribe the most important things into your notebook.” The teacher spoke again and we all started doing what she told us.


Luhan’s pov.

Me and EXOm arrived at the studio where we will need to record the new songs “Don’t go” and “Heart attack.” The new songs are really cool and it sounds nice, we all felt really excited about it. “Okay, go to the recording room.” Producer Lee said and we all let out a ‘okay’ before going inside. “Don’t be nervous and just sing like you always do.” Kris as the leader spoke before we all put headphones on and took the sheets of papers with lyrics.

“Let’s start.” Producer Lee said and our manager gave us an okay sign before the music started. It was the song “Don’t go”. For some reason I started thinking about Suyeon and that she would like this song because this song resembles “Baby don’t cry” and she herself said that she likes that song. “Luhan ,what was that?!” The producer suddenly stopped the music and hissed at me. Just now I realized that I didn’t sang at all.

I then looked around and all the members were looking at me. “Is something wrong, Luhan?” our manager asked and I shook my head. “I-I just dazed out.” I said and took a deep breath. I saw the judging look on the producer Lee’s face as he looked at me for the last time before turning the music again. I nodded for myself so I could get focused and started singing with the rest of the members.

Everything was okay, but when it was my solo time and I had to raise my voice into a higher pitch, my voice cracked. “Again.” the producer sighed while turning the music off and on again. I looked at all the member apologetically, but they all smiled and mouthed ‘it’s okay’ for me. I bit my lips feeling more nervous now, but I still sang my heart out. “Again.” Producer Lee stopped the music and we all frowned.

“What was wrong now?” manager asked and suddenly the producer pressed some kind of button so we weren’t able to hear anything. We just watched thought the thick glass how the producer started explaining something to our manager with a really serious look. “Sorry guys.” I blurted out and they chuckled. “It’s okay, we all have those kind of days, lulu.” Chen smiled while patting my back. I’m so lucky that my members are so supporting.

“Okay.” We jumped a bit as we heard the producer’s voice. “Let’s try the heart attack.” He said while looking at me. I just stood like an ice brick and tried not to tremble when the music started. We all flipped the sheets of paper and looked through the new lyrics. “Start.” The producer said as he turned another song and we bobbed out read to the beat. I’ll try my best, I don’t want to disappoint my fans and members.


End of Luhan’s pov.

The whole day I was spending time with EXOk, or whatever they are called. Sometimes Sumin and Serah or Myungsoo with Dara would come and hang out with me, but later they would just go to their own classes. And I actually felt really excited when D.O told me that he received a text from Kris. “He said that EXOm are coming to the school for the last class.” He said and I squealed mentally. I thought about seeing Luhan and all of a sudden I felt so happy.

“Oh, but they said that the producer isn’t letting Luhan go, something about him not being focused.” My face fell when D.O added the last sentence. “That’s unfair.” Sehun pouted and we all nodded. “Should we go see him after school?” Baekhyun suggested, but Suho shook his head. “You know how Luhan is, he will get mad because of the pity.” He said and I pressed my lips together thinking that Luhan is probably working alone right now.

“Ayoo!” Chanyeol suddenly grinned as he looked outside the class’ window. “What?” I asked curiously. “They’re already here.” He told all of us and I nodded, not really that happy for some reason and just waited for guys to come. “Missed us?” Chen jumped inside of the class and grinned while doing a spin. “Not even a little.” D.O joked and Chen frowned. “Meanie.” He muttered and sat next to me.

“You heard about Luhan?” Chen whispered to me and I nodded. “He was really unfocused today, I wonder why. Did something happen between the two of you?” I gulped nervously before shaking my head. “His dad is back, though.” I said and he pulled away with a quiet ‘ahhh..’ “That’s why.” He nodded with a pout and then pulled himself closer to me again. “You should go see him after school.” He smirked before wiggling his brows and going to other guys.

They all shared some laughs and a couple of jokes before the bell rang. Everyone went to their classes while I, Chen, Xiumin and Sehun stayed in this one for math. “Sit here.” Chen dragged me to the back of the class and sat me down on one of the chairs, before plopping down next to me on another one. “Are you going to see him?” he immediately asked and I rolled my eyes. I knew that he’s going to annoy me with that.

“Why would I?” I pouted as I took out my books on the desk and he poked my cheek with a grin. “Because you want to.” He said and I scoffed, trying not to show that I actually did. “Who told you that non-sense?” I asked and he laughed while taking out his own books. “My flair did.” He said and I shook my head. “Tell your flair that it is wrong.” I told him and the teacher came in.

“So you’re not going there?” he asked and I shook my head, trying to listen to the teacher. “I can give you the address.” He sang quietly in my ear and I pushed his head away with my head. “Here.” Suddenly he grabbed my hand and started writing on it. “What are you—“ “Just go there. He probably needs someone with him right now, someone who can calm him down even when his father came back.” He said and my eyes widened.

“How did you know?” I asked and he smirked. “You’ll probably find him in one of the practice rooms, if you have this they will let you in.” he ignored my question and handed me some kind of VIP pass. “I know Luhan, he says that he’s okay, but he’s not.” Chen said with a little smile and then turned to the front, opening his book and ignoring all of my questions about how did he knew that I calmed Luhan down yesterday.

I soon gave up and just listened to the teacher instead. The lesson was really boring and I thanked god when the bell rang. “Bye guys!” I ran out of the class before anyone could ask me where was I going, but I didn’t miss the annoying and teasing smirk on Chen’s face. I quickly got to the gates of the school after passing Myungsoo and Dara and waited for Maru oppa to pick me up.

“Hi!” I was suddenly so hyper as I waved and bowed at him when he got out of the car and opened the door for me. “Oppa, can you take me here.” I showed my palm in front of his face when he sat in the driver’s seat. “Wuah.” He jumped back a little bit startled, but nodded after reading the address. “Twenty minutes and we’ll be there.” He told me kindly and when the car started moving, I received another text.

Chen : He will probably be hungry and thirsty.

I pouted, but I knew that he’s right. Luhan has been practicing alone for more than 3 hours. Kris said that the producer kept on giving Luhan a hard time and told him to sing alone while other guys had to wait. Eventually the producer let all of them except Luhan go and told him not to leave the studio until he says so. Stupid producer who doesn’t have a heart. Luhan’s a human too!!!



“We’re here.” Suddenly Maru oppa spoke and I looked outside the window. The building wasn’t as big as SM’s, but it was still big. “Thanks.” I said to the driver before grabbing my bag and hopping out of the car. I went inside while holding the VIP pass that Chen gave me and when I showed to the security they quickly let me in. I almost squealed when I saw the vending machine near the stairs.

I went pass the information lady and took my wallet out. I bought some snacks and two cans of soda. After putting it inside of my bag, I went to the information lady and kindly bowed. “Can you tell me where could I find Luhan from EXO?” I asked and she looked at me with her brows raised. I quickly showed her the VIP pass and she looked down on her laptop. She started typing something in and after two minutes of waiting she looked up.

“Room 501, he should be there by now.” She said and I bowed again before going up the stairs, which was the biggest mistake of my life.. I climbed up five floors and panted hard when I already found the room. God, the things I do for that guy.. I sighed before gently placing my hand on the door knob and taking a deep breath to calm my panting down. I then twisted the knob and entered the room.


 

 



Soft and amazing music filled my ears. The room was quit big and in the dim light I could see Luhan singing. His brows were furrowed as he sang every note with passion and I saw the sweat that was glistening a little bit from the light and going down his forehead. I closed the door quietly not wanting to disturb him and just hugged my bag while watching him and leaned on the wall. God, his voice is so amazing, I could listen and listen.

I started swaying to the sides with my eyes closed and a little smile appeared on my face. I was happily listening to the song, but suddenly I felt how I was sliding down the wall and my bag fell when I placed my palms behind me with a loud thud. “Who’s there?!” My eyes suddenly widened when Luhan dropped the microphone that he had in his hand and jumped around, pointing his index finger at me and panting hard.

“It’s me.” I told him quietly and stood up normally while taking my bag from the floor. “Oh. You scared me.” He lightly chuckled as he picked up the microphone and walked up to me. He was smiling, but suddenly his face changed into a confused one. “What are you even doing here?” he asked and I awkwardly laughed. “Chen.” I replied and Luhan nodded with a laugh. He probably knew that Chen would make me come here.

“Oh.” I suddenly remembered the snacks and sodas. “I have something for you. Chen said that you might me hungry or thirsty.” I handed one soda and a pack of snacks for him and pressed my lips together while looking down when he chuckled at the items. “It’s nothing, but um.. I couldn’t get anything else from the vending machine—“ It’s okay, thanks.” He said as he went to the wall and sat down, leaning his back on it.

I started blinking as he opened the can and took a huge gulp down making his Adam’s apple go up and down his throat. “What are you waiting for?” he let the can down and patted the space next to him. I nodded as I sat down on the floor as far as it wouldn’t look awkward. “So did the guys tell you what a failure I was today?” he suddenly asked and my eyes snapped at him as I opened my own can of soda.

“You’re not a failure.” I protested and he gave me a little crooked smile. “What was that song? I haven’t heard it yet.” I tried to change the subject. “It’s Don’t go. Do you want to hear some of it?” he asked and I nodded. He then drank some of the soda again and cleared his throat. I was about to ask what is he going to do, but then suddenly he started singing and my eyes froze on his face while he sang looking at the ceiling.

I loved how each of the words slipped out of his lips and I couldn’t help, but bite my own lower lip when he chuckled a bit and stopped singing. “It would sound better if Chen would sing it.” He said and I shook my head. “No, it’s—good.” I smiled at him and looked down at the can that was hugged by my hands. “You can go home, Luhan.” We both looked up in surprise and saw a man standing next to the slightly open door.

“Producer Lee.” Luhan stood up and bowed respectfully. “You can thank your girlfriend for this.” The man said and I blushed at the world girlfriend. “Oh, no. Suyeon is just a friend.” My face fell disappointedly as I heard Luhan say that. “I can’t imagine us both in a relationship.” He said with a laugh and I laughed awkwardly as well so he wouldn’t see that for some reason I was upset.

“Well, thank your friend then.” The man said before leaving the room. “Thanks, Suyeon.” Luhan suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me up in a tight hug. “You’re really a great friend.” He chuckled again and I felt like crying, but I held it in. “Sure, what are friends for..” I whispered to him with a bitter smile when my chin fell on his shoulder and I hesitantly hugged him back. 

EXO won!!!!!!
 

 


Omg, I cried together with Suho yesterday when I saw this.....  I can't believe this, I'm so proud of them... ah.

And omg I let out a loud squeal when I saw Lay hugging Sehun, or when Chanyeol hugged Suho.

I don't ship them or something, but they were so cute!! ^^

And Chanyeol, he was so hyper. Omg, my husband..

I love them so much, it's so hard to explain what I feel right now..

But anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. I really wanted to focus on what Suyeon was feeling right now, but there is a lot to explain why is she feeling like that, I mean why does she think that it wouldn't work out.

Please comment! I really loved your comments on the previous chapter, thanks for your support guys, I love you! ♥


 

 

 

 

 

OH MY GOD, SEHUN!!!