Jeju. part 1.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

{a/n - Hey, long chapter. Get ready and enjoy.}


"So it's my mom's fault??!" Luhan shouted on top of his lungs. I frowned at him, because of how much he didn't wanted me here. It not like I wanted. "Luhan, calm down.." Kris said. "I said everything I know. Your mother wanted for you to spend more time together so she called the teacher.." Suho said.


"Yeah.. and we still would have been in this villa. We always spend time separately from the class." Baekhyun chuckled. "What?! But I need to see ---- my friends." I muttered the last part. "You mean Myungsoo?" Luhan scoffed. "None of your business!" I stood up and shouted him in the face.

"Stop it." D.o said and I crossed my arm and rolled my eyes. "Why don't we all just go into our rooms. And since there are only 6 rooms.. I think Suyeon and two guys have to share a room." Xiumin grinned. "I'll take this couch you're sitting on." I said.


"No, no.. you will have back pain, you can sleep on the bed in my and somebody's room." Suho said and I suddenly felt like tearing up. Why couldn't Luhan be like this? "No need. I got used to this, so don't worry." I said with an assuring smile.

"Or noona can sleep with me on one bed." Tao said. Everyone looked at him a little bit shocked, but then laughed. "Yeah, he wouldn't do anything so you don't need to worry." Chanyeol laughed. "Or...... Suyeon could sleep with Luhan." Chen said


"WHAT?!"


I and Luhan looked at each other after shouting in chorus. "Wouldn't be the first time." Lay said. "Still---" "It's a good idea. Let's do that." "But--" "I'll go cook, you go unpack." "Listen---" "Kaja!!" Sehun shouted and I felt myself like exploding after nobody wanted to listen to me and kept cutting me off...  Then I looked at Luhan who just followed his friends with wide eyes.


"Well aren't you going to say anything?!" I shouted at him. I can tell that he doesn't want to sleep with me either. "I-- I don't know what to do. They just planned it all together-- I.." He kept on shuttering and rubbing his forehead with his palm. It was quite amusing to see him like this.

"Let's just go." I said with a sigh and dragged my luggage towards the room I and Luhan should stay in. I tried opening the door but it was locked. "You have a key?" I asked, he nodded. Luhan came closer to the door, pushing me away. He was about to unlock it, but then stopped.


"What are you waiting for? Winter snow?" I asked. He turned around and faced me. I was quite taken aback of how close our face were. "Are you sure you want to sleep with me? I mean.. on one bed." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I don't care. I just want to go in." I said. "You won't shout or hit me tomorrow in the morning?" He asked, pointing his index finger at me. I shook my head and he grinned. "But if you won't do anything to me." I said.


"Who knows.. you might do something for me." He said and quickly unlocked the door then moved away, letting for me to see first. "I want to see your wide eyes." He said. I got confused, but after opening the door my jaws dropped and eyes got wide *that's what he meant.*




The view of the sea took all my attention. I could feel my legs getting weak and my breath starting to get not really normal. I watched how the waves were fighting and smiled. All I wanted now is to jump there. But then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Luhan looking at me weirdly.

"Ah.. I dazed out, didn't I?" I asked with a chuckle. "You did. You were standing there for two minutes, not moving just sighing. Is it your first time seeing the sea?" He asked. "No.. I don't know why is it how I react to the sea. Don't make fun of me." I said and looked around the room.

"Look! There is a couch here, so I can just sleep on it." I said and clapped my hands a couple of times. "You forgot that in this room there will be three people?" Luhan rolled his eyes and I nodded with a pout. And in that moment four guys came in.

"What are you doing?" I asked and saw them all grinning. "Why did you come her--- yah! what are you doing with that couch!!?" Luhan shouted as the three guys carried the couch out, only Chen stayed. "I was the one who had to sleep here... but I decided to move my couch out. You can have your moments here." He said and I was about to yell no, no and no but he just went out.


"Great." Luhan said sarcastically and sat on the bed. I placed my luggage next to the bed and sat on the bed as well. "Let's just think later, okay? I want to have a proper vacation." I said and went to unpack my luggage in the closet. "You use that one, I'll get this one." Luhan said while pointing at the closets. I nodded and put all of my clothes in the closet.


"Come to have something to eat!!" We both looked at each other after hearing D.O shout. "Okay!!" other members beamed and the whole 'gang' ran downstairs, we could hear everyone running outside the room. Luhan shrugged his shoulders and we both went as well. We were of course hungry.


"Omo!" I clapped my hands seeing all the cup of ramen on the big table. "Where did you get those anyway?" Kai asked. "Me and Suho bought it." D.o said. "And I paid." Kris frowned. We all sat down. I was sitting between Tao and Sehun and I felt like in the kindergarten. They started talking and I was in between so I had to lean in and out every time they had something to say. I couldn't even eat my ramen.

"Okay, Sehun. Move." I stood up and everyone was taken aback, especially Sehun. "I don't want to be mean... but this is irritating." I said while pointing at my none-touched cup of ramen. "Sorry, noona." Sehun stood up and sat in my seat while I sat next to Luhan. "Finally." I said and tasted my food.

Everyone was looking at me. "What?" I asked after chewing. "How is it?" D.O asked. I got confused, it's just ramen... "Good?" I said a little bit questioning. "I think she's really hungry that she can't even feel how salty it is." Kai said and got a smack on his head. "She said it's good. She likes my food. Now I can allow Luhan to marry her."

I almost choked. "What are you talking about? Marry?" I started blinking. "He's pretending to be my mom.." Luhan whispered. I sighed in relief and started eating again with everybody else.. *marrying him? Yeah.. I imagine every night sleeping on the couch.* I chuckled at my thoughts.


"Okay, let's get ready and go to the beach." Lay said after we were done eating. We all agreed and then I felt like being dragged away. I saw that it was Chen and saw how madly he was grinning. "What are you doing?" I asked when we entered my and Luhan's so-called room. "don't wear jeans, okay? And wear that bikini we both bought." Chen said.


"But Chen... I bough another one. That one is.. really revealing." I said, blushing. "Nonsense. Just do it." He said. "Fine.." I groaned and then it was when Luhan came in. "Wear something pretty." Chen whispered before going out. *what is he planning?* "What did he say?" Luhan asked, simply and sat on the bed with his hand in the pockets. He looked up with his big brown eyes when I didn't answer.

"Something silly about bikinis.." I rolled my eyes and went to my closet. "Oh that's right.. we're going to see you half ." Luhan laughed and I blushed but didn't turned around so he wouldn't see me. I got my shorts and a long see-through blouse. (like in the picture)



I was about to go to the bathroom but Luhan spoke. "Aren't you taking your bikini?" he asked and I mentally face palmed myself. "Of course I am.." I said and went back to the closet, pulling my bikini out.. I could feel my cheeks burn and everything when I thought about someone seeing me only wearing this.


"Just go change in the bathroom, I will change here. So I guess.. knock when you get out." He said. I nodded and went in. I looked around at all the modern things inside. Everything was white except the towels that were burning red. "My eyes hurt." I chuckled and started undressing myself after of course locking the door.


I removed my clothes and was left with only a bra and underwear. It was matching so it quite looked like bikini. I went to the big mirror and sighed. "Why can't you just get smaller." I whined to my belly. "You too." I hit my thighs then looked at my . I sighed again.. "And you... get bigger." I whispered and laughed out loud.


"You okay in there?" Luhan asked behind the door. "Yeah.. I just went crazy." I replied and started putting my bikini on. It was black with some pink flower on it (I will put a picture later).
"Fine.. I don't care what they think." I said to myself and put the blouse and shorts on. I was all ready so I knocked on the door. "Can I go out already?" I asked.


"Yeah. I'm ready as well." He said and I went out but quickly covered my eyes. "You said you were ready.. Why are you on the bed, shirtless?" I asked still with covered eyes. "I'm going like this. Everyone will go like this." Luhan said and I frowned. "Can't you just put a shirt on, please?" I pleaded and he laughed. "Noup. Just uncover your eyes, you have seen me like this already." he said.


I uncovered my eyes, slowly and looked straight in front of me. "Hm.." I turned to him, but looked just at his face, well as much as I wanted but still a glance of his six pack was stolen. "Hmm.." I looked at his face again and he was narrowing his eyes like observing something. I looked where he was looking and quickly covered myself my hands.


"What are you looking at?!" I shouted. "Why are you so shy about these things?" he asked. "I'm not shy.. I'm embarrassed, you ." I spat. "Of what?" he stood up and went closer to me. I closed my eyes tightly. "Don't." I reached out my arm to stop him from coming but then felt bumps under it. "You did it on purpose, huh?" he smirked and I opened my eyes to see what he was talking about..

My hand.. Luhan abs...


"ahh!!" I shouted and shook my hand like trying to shake that feeling of his body out of my head and hand. "Acting innocent after touching me." Luhan laughed and went out of the room. I buried my face in my palms and was about to kill myself, but Chen went in the room.

"What are you doing? let's go." He said, coming to me. "I think I will just stay, take a bath or something." I looked at him. "Why are you so red? And what do you mean stay? Let's go." he grabbed my hand and started dragging me out, in no time I was downstairs.

Everyone was now looking at me and I felt really uncomfortable. I covered my belly with my left hand and lowered my head. "Don't be shy." Chen said with a light chuckle. "Why are you holding hands?" Luhan smirked. I looked down and saw mine and Chen's fingers interlocked. "Oh." I took my hand away and placed it on my belly as well. "She's shy. Be nice." Chen said and we all started moving out of the house.


I finally looked up and saw that they all were shirtless... "Ahh!" I shouted quietly when we walked and closed my eyes. Then I heard a laugh. "You're so shy.. I can't believe it. You're not Suyeon, right?" Luhan asked. "Can you just help me to go there without falling?" I asked. "I will help you." I heard D.O's motherly voice and he took my wrist. "I'm wearing a shirt, the same as Chen and Sehun so you can look at us." He said.


"Why are they not wearing it?" I asked. "Probably because we're normal." Luhan snapped. "It's us who are shy." D.O said with a chuckle. I smiled because of how caring D.O was, but in no time we were at the beach. "You can look now. I can't help you actually anymore."D.o said and I nodded. I opened my eyes and tried not to look right at the guys bodies. Not just exo were there so it was quite hard.


"Let's go!!!!" Tao shouted. "YEAH!!" Sehun shouted as well and they started running to the water. I waited until everyone was in the water and looked around if anyone was looking at me. No one did so I guess it was my time to remove my clothes and go to the water. I looked down and saw D.O, Chen's and Lay's shirt and other guys bags. I decided to put my stuff here as well.


Luhan's pov.


"Stop it.." I laughed along with others while they splashed water on me. "We will just help you to get cold so you won't do anything hot tonight!!" Someone shouted and water kept on pouring into my eyes. "Shouldn't we do the same to noona?!" Tao shouted happily. Everyone nodded and I was happy that the water stopped but then I looked where they all were looking with wide eyes.

*oh my..* I saw how Suyeon was removing her shirt.. Her quite tanned body was exposed and I couldn't understand why did she say she was embarrassed. She looked down at herself and pouted. I chuckled when I understood she was insecure about her body.

Then she started removing her shorts and how she bend her body just drove me crazy. I couldn't help but to bite my lower lip and stare. "Happy?" I jumped up when I felt a chin on my shoulder. "What the hell are you doing?" I glared at Chen after pushing him away. "You're drooling." he said. "I'm not." I said but still wiped my lips just to make sure.

"She's pretty right?" he asked with a grin. "Chen.. I'm tired of you trying to prove that I like her." I said and sighed. "No one was trying to do that now, but if you say so." he said and went/swam over to others. I face palmed myself and looked at Suyeon again. She was wearing only her bikini now.



And I saw that every guy was looking. Suddenly and angry feeling drove over my nerves but it vanished away when Suyeon entered the water. She was swimming simply around , but then Tao went over to her. "NOONA YOU LOOK GOOOOOOD!!" He beamed. She bit her lower lip and I did the same.  


Tao suddenly started dragging he around on his back and she was laughing and happily smiling. First time in my life to see her smile like this.. *what is this feeling?*


Myungsoo's pov.


Me and all the classmates went to the beach. Exo and Suyeon was already there. She looked like she was having fun, so I just thought to leave her for now and then later to talk with her. I looked around and saw a girl in short shorts and a simple shirt. Her hair went down on her shoulder and she was smiling. It was her.

The one that I love since the childhood, since I met her. But at the same time the one who said that she didn't love me back when I confessed, the one who said that she was all into Luhan. She changed after Luhan debuted and got popular.

She was so sweet and caring, she would always pinch my cheek and smile, making me love her even more. But why couldn't she love me back. Why would she fool around with me all the time if she didn't liked me? She had so much friends, but still would hang out only with me.


*I'm making a move.* I said to myself and started moving towards her, but she started walking as well. I started walking faster, but she did the same. "Aish.." I cursed quietly and was about run after her, but.. "Luhan oppa!!!" I shut my eyes tightly and clenched my fist when my legs refused to move. My heart broke for like the 100th time, it always happens when she calls his name, but still I couldn't make myself to let her go..


End of Myungsoo's pov.



We were sitting on the sand, all of us. I got quite comfortable seeing them shirtless and their swimming boxers, but I still felt uncomfortable sitting only with my bikini. Me, Tao, Sehun,and Luhan played a card game.

"HA! Nine hearts!!" Tao beamed and grabbed all the candies that he won. I pouted seeing that none of it left. "Tao.. give one to noona, she's sad." Sehun chuckled. "Here, noona." Tao smiled and placed two strawberry candies on my palm. "Hey, what about me?" Luhan frowned. "I gave noona two candies so she could decide whether to give you one or no." Tao said.

I looked at Luhan who was stretching his palm in front of my face. "Well.. what are you waiting for? Winter snow?" I chuckle at how he used my words against me. "Sure.. Have one. I don't car---" "Luhan oppa!!" we all turned our heads and saw Dara running towards us.  


The three guys rolled their eyes. And Luhan almost choked when Dara jumped on to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and sat on his lap. I sighed and put the candies away. *I guess no candy for him* I chuckled and caught Dara's glare.

"What is she doing here, half with you guys?" Dara frowned at Luhan. "We're playing, Dara noona. Can you go now?" Sehun asked trying to sound polite. "Oppa, can I stay?" Dara pouted at Luhan.  "Whatever, just get down." he said and she sat next to him on the sand.


Dara started narrowing her eyes as the sun shined her in the eyes. "Just go if it's too sunny for you." { a/n - just go if it's too SHINee for you... keke ^^ see what I did there? } Luhan snapped. "No, no.. it's okay. If you like it, I like it." She smiled and linked arms with him. Luhan didn't seem to give a damn but for sure he seemed to be annoyed.

I sighed seeing of how uncomfortable Dara's eyes were. *why do I need to be so nice to everyone who are jerks to me?* I took my bag that I had and took my sunglasses from it. "Here. You can wear it." I stretched it out for Dara. She looked at it and gave me a disgusted look.

"Do you think I want to wear your stuff?" she scoffed. My expression quickly changed after what she said and I put my sunglasses back where it was. "Then you can go blind." I said and guys laughed under their noses. "Oppa how can you let her talk to me like that?" Dara whined for Luhan.


*okay.. I'm so tired of her whining. And he won't do anything..* "And what will he do? Beat me? Yell at me? For you? Wake up until you get hurt." I said and Luhan looked up at me from his cards. "getting hurt is nothing that you like.." I said and after taking a deep breath I placed my card.

"What would you know? Of course, you probably have gotten hurt by guys who don't like you, but me? I'm Dara." She said while playing with her hair. I scoffed at how confident she was and looked at Sehun. "Sehun, do you want a candy?" I asked him and he cutely nodded several times.

"Here." I handed him one, that actually was supposed to be for Luhan. "Hey! It's mine.." Luhan frowned. "You can play for it." I said and jokingly gave him a thumb up. "Oppa why do you even play with her?" Dara asked. I frowned. "Why do you hate me, Dara?" I asked and she seemed to be taken aback.

"Because.. because you're just simple girl and without even trying your best you get to be with them." She explained. "Ahh." I nodded. "Dara why don't you go back to your friend, oh?" Luhan asked. "No.. I will go. I need to talk to Myungsoo anyway." I said and stood up but Dara smirked.


"So this is what you talked about getting hurt." she said and nodded with that smirk on her face. "What?" I got confused, we all were looking at her now. She probably felt happy having so much attention to herself. "Myungsoo. You like him, but he likes another girl, don't you know?" she asked and looked up. My eyes widened. "How did you--- "

"Oh. I just know." She faked a sweet smile. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. "Let's just not get involved. Us both." I pointed at her then myself. I grabbed my bag and put my shirt on, that didn't even cover me enough. "I'll go now." I said and saw how Luhan unlinked arms with her and was about to stood up, probably to say something to me so I just walked away.


*be calm, be calm, be ca--* "What the hell?" I felt myself being spin around by my wrist. "Where are you going?" Luhan asked almost shouting at me. "To see Myungsoo." I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, and it really felt like it was. "You knew that he liked some other girl and still you go to him?" he asked shaking his head and deep anger in his eyes.


"Let me go." I yanked my wrist from his grip and looked behind his shoulder at Dara who was glaring. "Answer me.. Did you know about it?" he asked. "Yes. He told me about it. And I don't mind getting rejected, he knows that I have a crush on him, but that's it. It will go away." I said. "Yeah.. I understand everyth--- are you stupid!?" He shouted. I widened my eyes and my brows furrowed. "I will go now. I will see you at the campfire, I guess if you're coming." I turned around and walked away.


When I looked at him for the last time I saw him rubbing his temples. *whatever... Why is he even mad?* I shook my head and walked to the group of guys where Myungsoo was laughing with them. "uhm.. hi." I said shyly. "Ooh..ooh..oh. Who are you?" One of the guys sang and winked.

"Okay, guys. Go away, she's my friend." Myungsoo laughed and came closer to me. "Girlfriend?" another guy said and they all laughed. "N--no." I shuttered and they all grinned. "Looks like someone would want to be." Another one said. "Let's leave them." Someone said and they all went away, leaving us alone.

"I guess you wanted to talk?" Myungsoo asked with a smile. *finally, that smile.* I nodded my head. "Let's go sit somewhere." He said and we started walking until we found a bench in the beach. "Let's sit here." I said and sat down first. He nodded and did the same.


"So.." I chuckled at how the mood got awkward. "I'm sorry for ignoring you." He said. "I'm sorry for shouting at you that day." I lowered my head and rested my palms on the bench while kicking the rocks under the bench. "It's okay, why don't we skip that sorry part and just be normal again?" he asked with a soft smile.

"Okay, but.. can we make a deal?" I asked, he nodded. "Don't.. Don't make me blush." I said and he got confused. "What?" he asked. "I mean, when you put your arm around my shoulder, or even when you once kissed my head and stuff like that. Don't." I explained. "Oh.. okay." he laughed.

I looked in front of me with a smile and saw how beautiful the sunset was. "It's already 7 o'clock.. the campfire is at 8." Myungsoo said. "Yeah, but we have to get ready and stuff. Let's go." I stood up and took the last glance at the sun set.


"Okay." He stood up as well and we started going to where the campfire had to be. As we walked the sky went dark, but I still recognized Sunmi. "Hey, finally. Exo was here looking for you." She said. "And they invited us to their campfire." Serah jumped next to me. "You too?  I though only Suyeon." Myungsoo chuckled.

"You were invited as well." he stopped laughing after Sunmi said that. "I was?" he pointed at himself not believing. "Yeah.. Chen said that he knows that Suyeon won't come without you." Serah explained and I nodded in agreement. "Anyway are you friends again?" Sunmi asked and we both nodded.

"Then it's great. Let's go." Sunmi grabbed my hand while Serah grabbed Myungsoo's and dragged us over to the beach. Exo were already there and the fire was as well.



"That's so romantic.." Sunmi beamed. "And it's with EXO." they both started fangirling over and over while we walked towards them. "Hey." I waved and sat down next to Kai and Myungsoo sat next to me. Sunmi and Serah were sitting between exo guys, trying not to drool. I covered my body as much as I could and looked in front of me and I tensed up seeing how Luhan was gazing at me. I gazed back but then I felt a tap on my shoulder.


"Want some marshmallows?" Kai smiled and I nodded then he handed me two sticks and a pack of marshmallow I looked back at Luhan, but he wasn't looking anymore he was talking to D.O about something. "Here, have one stick." I said and gave it to Myungsoo.


Luhan's pov.


We were sitting, enjoying the campfire. "I invited Suyeon and her friends." Chen said. "Is Myungsoo coming too?" Kris asked. "Yes, I know she wouldn't have come without him." He said. I didn't wanted to be here if Myungsoo was, not after what Suyeon said. But I still wanted to enjoy this.

It was already 7:30 and the fire was quite big. We had some snacks, but D.O didn't let us have our marshmallow. "There won't be any for Suyeon." He said. "There. They are coming." Sehun beamed. "Finally." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey." She waved with a smile and sat next to Kai while Myungsoo sat next to her. She was still wearing only her shirt and I could see she was shivering. But except for that she was embarrassed. She pulled her shirt down as much as it went but then more of her collarbone was exposed and she pulled it up.

I looked at her face, but then suddenly she turned to me and our eyes locked. I couldn't make myself to look away as how the fire was making her face shine. But then she turned away as Kai touched her shoulder and offered her marshmallows. The cold breeze suddenly blew and her shirt started waving. *she must be cold.*

I stood up and went to D.O. "Hey, can you give me your shirt?" I asked him. "No, if you're cold, just go home and take your shirt. No one asked you to come shirtless." he said and turned around but I turned him back so he would face me. "It's not for me." I said, seriously. "Then?" he raised his brows. I wanted to say, but then I knew that everyone will know about this. "Nothing, don't worry." I let go of him and looked around.

Chen. I walked to him and signaled for Tao to go away. After he did Chen looked at me confused. "What is it?" He asked. "Do you need your shirt?" I asked. "Well I'm wearing it.." he said and I face palmed myself. "It's for her, not me." I said. "Oh.. why are you doing this again?" he grinned.

"I. Don't. Like. Her." I said with gritted teeth. "Yeah, yeah.. save it to the others." He said and turned around. He grabbed his bag and took out a clean shirt. "Give it to her yourself." he tossed it to me and went to sit next to pouting Tao.

I sighed and made my way to Suyeon. I wanted to give it to her, but my hand wouldn't reach her. I couldn't just say hey have this. No I have to make an excuse why am I giving it to her and stuff.. God why can't Myungsoo give his shirt to her? Wait but then he would be shirtless... And it would mean that she would drool over him and--- "What are you doing?"


End of Luhan's pov.


I was happily eating my marshmallows, but then I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned around and saw Luhan, thinking about something. "What are you doing?" I asked him and he jumped up, he was taken aback by me speaking or what? "I--- I just. "He cleared his throat and tossed a shirt on my laps. "Here." he said in a 'cool' way.

"Why are you giving this to me?" I asked him, totally confused. "He probably thinks that you're cold." Myungsoo butted in, nicely. "I don't think so." Luhan denied. "Oh, then why? I'm curious too." Myungsoo said with a grin on his face. Luhan took a deep breath.

"Thank you." I said before he could scream or something. I turned back to the fire and asked Myungsoo to hold my stick with marshmallow. I put the shirt on and it was enough for me to feel comfortable. "Again, thank you." I said to Luhan who was slowly walking away.

---

Everyone started talking, chatting and everything. It was really nice as the waves of sea were fighting and the chilly wind was blowing. "Let's go to the sea!!" Tao cheered and everyone stood up. I was already tired and I watched how everyone ran away except me and Luhan.

"Not going?" he asked and came closer to me. "No. I'm tired." I said and yawned. "Why don't I wake you up?" He asked with a grin and went behind me. I hugged myself and looked behind my shoulder. "What are yo------YAH!! LET ME DOWN!!!" I shouted after his arms went around my waist and he lifted me up.

My back was squeezed to his bare front and he walked towards the sea where everyone was having fun. "Yah! Yah! Yah!! Look at that guy!" Someone shouted, I guess Chanyeol and pointed at us. "Omo!! Way to go, Suhan!" Sunmi shouted. *wait.. Suhan?* "This is so cute!!" Serah squealed. I looked at Myungsoo who was just giving us a thumbs up.

I started moving as much as I could as we were just a couple of steps away. "I'm not letting go, you know?" I heard Luhan's smirk just right beside my ear. "Let me go... I don't want to drown with you. I don't know how to swim." I confessed.

"Liar. I saw how you were swimming before." He said and entered the water. My legs were still in the air so he went further. "I was just walking on the ground.. Please.. please stop going. I'm afraid of depth." I said and my arms around me tightened. "You're still lying?" he chuckled. He really didn't believe me, didn't he?


We were already deep enough for water to touch my chin. "Help me!!" I shouted to others. "No can do!" Sunmi shouted with others. "You both look too cute!" Chen shouted after her. "Please, Luhan--" I couldn't even start pleading when he let go. My arms automatically flew around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist. "--don't let go." I finished and buried my face into his neck.


I was more than scared.. I couldn't seek the ground and that made me feel frightened. Luhan was still standing because he was taller than me so it was nothing for him. "You weren't lying before?" he asked me and I shook my head. "Sorry." he whispered. I could hear the guilt feeling in his voice. "Just bring me back.." I said and he nodded. I felt it because his chin touched my back as he did so.


He wrapped his arms around me letting me feel safe and started walking back. "Aww.. that's so adorable. Take a picture!!" D.o shouted. "Noona!!!" Tao beamed. Everyone probably thought it was some romantic movie but for me it was horror movie.

I unwrapped my arms and legs from around Luhan and stood on my own after I realized we were already at the shore. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. "Sorry." he said again. "It's okay.. you didn't know." I said and walked to the fire, where we sat before.


"What's wrong?" I heard Suho ask. "She was scared." Luhan answered. I hugged my knees and the warm feeling filled my chest. How he wrapped his arms around me and how safe I felt. How he whispered his sorry to my ear and made shivers move faster. "No." I shook my head and buried it on my knees.

----

"Suyeon, Suyeon." I felt how someone was shaking me. "Hmm.." I lifted my head and saw everyone in front of me, Myungsoo was right beside me. "We have to go already, the teacher said to go back at 10 pm." He said and I nodded. "Did I fall asleep?" I asked and now he nodded.

I stood up and looked at everyone's worried faces. "We're sorry we didn't stop Luhan hyung." Chen, Baekhyun, Tao and Sehun said in chorus. "It's okay." I chuckled and ruffled maknaes' hair. "Suyeon, we have to go now." Sunmi came and hugged me. "Yeah. It's a pity we can't share a room." Serah hugged me as well.


"I would hug you too, but will that make you blush?" Myungsoo joked and I nodded. "Okay, then bye." he shook my hand and I laughed. "Bye!!" I waved happily at my three friends who were walking away. "Let's go home as well. I'm tired." Kris yawned.

"Yeah, let's go." D.O agreed and placed another shirt over my body. "Don't catch a cold." he said with a wink and walked with other guys. "Noona want to play with us when we get home?" Sehun and Tao tugged onto my arms. "I'm tired as well." I said and they pouted.

"Why don't we have a dinner together. Three of us?" I asked them. "But we all will be eating. We want noona for our selves." Tao explained. "We will go to my room and have some ramen, okay? Alone." I assured them with a smile and they nodded. After that they both sprinted away.

I was walking at the back of them and my eyes caught Luhan who was walking with his lowered head. *is he feeling sorry? Guilty? I said it was okay, though..* I shrugged that thought away and kept on walking. I noticed another group of guys who were staring at me and their lips.

I looked down, but at the corner of my eyes I saw them moving towards me. "Hey, wait up. Do you want to have some fun?" one of them said with a wink. It wasn't the same as D.O gave me, not friendly but more seductive. If I can call it that way.

I started walking faster, I was a meter away from guys. "Hey, how rude.. Come here." One of the guys started walking faster towards me. They probably didn't know I was with my friends. And I was still wearing only three (her own, Chen's and D.O's) shirts on top and just my bikini .

"Ugh.. you're hot." A guy from before spin me around. I looked at the guys who didn't noticed that I stopped walking. But then suddenly I felt a weight fall over my shoulder. "Is everything okay?" Luhan asked. I looked up and gulped at how his eyes were burning with anger. "No.. I was.. you know saying that she's beautiful.." the guy said. *beautiful my as...* I thought and went closer to Luhan feeling scared a little bit, I can say that Luhan makes me feel... safe.


"Why don't you leave her alone now." Luhan said and turned around together with me. "You should be more careful you know?" he whispered and I nodded. "They can bring you to the sea as well. Will you say don't let go to them as well?" he whispered again but now I shook my head. "Thanks." I whispered back.

We walked to the villa where everyone was already inside and he unwrapped his arm from around me. We went in and Tao with Sehun was already waiting for me. "Noona, kaja. We have our ramen." Sehun said and I nodded with a smile. "Did you two lovebirds went behind us and made some kissy faces? D.O asked.

I looked at Luhan and blushed madly. "No." he said and went to the kitchen where everyone was eating. "Let's go." I went with Tao and Sehun up to the room I and Luhan share. "Okay, let's eat." Tao said and looked at Sehun who was holding three cups of ramen. "Uhm.. Sehun-ah.. shouldn't there be water and stuff?" Tao asked and Sehun shrugged.


"God, you guys... Go make it." I laughed hard while sitting on the bed. "I will.. Be right back." Sehun laughed as well and quickly ran out of the room to the kitchen. "I still wonder who is the stupidest in the world." Tao said and laughed with me.


I went to put some pants on and went back to the bed. Tao sat on one of the edges of the bed and left another one for Sehun. "Okay. I will be in the middle." I said and sat in the middle of the bed, crossing my legs so it would be more comfortable.

"I'm here. I'm here!!" Super energetic maknae came with a tray and three cups of ramen on it. "Don't spill any on the bed. I still need to sleep here." I scolded him for moving too fast. He placed the tray in the middle of our small circle and sat on one of the edges. "I'm so hungry." Tao grabbed one of the cups and tried it with his chopsticks he had in his pocket.

"Ehh.. not cooked yet." he spat it back and me with Sehun tried to control our laughter. "Sehun." I frowned. "Yes?" he asked. "You didn't bring chopsticks for us." I said searching for chopsticks on the tray. "Oh.. I did." He lifted his shirt and the chopsticks were put in his pants, like a gun or something. "I'm not eating with it." I said and shook my head.


"It's okay. They didn't go in the underwear, noona." he said and I still shook my head. "I will go get some chopsticks myself." I said and went downstairs while almost fainting. "Chopsticks... in the pants.." I gave in the laughter and went to the kitchen. Everyone looked at me weirdly, but I couldn't explain because of the laughter.

"Chopsticks... Is there any chopsticks?" I asked wiping my tears of joy away. "Ah.. here." Suho handed me a pair from the drawer and I started laughing even more. "Okay, what's wrong?" Kris asked. "Not--- nothing Sehun is a funny kid." I said and grabbed a  couple of tissues for me and maknaes to wipe our lips later.


"How long are they going to stay in there? I want to sleep too." Luhan said. I looked at him and pouted while thinking. "I don't know, but you just eat and come whenever you want. I guess we will just go out then." I said and he nodded. "Okay.. if we don't see each other tonight, goodnight." I said and bowed as for a joke but when I looked at them they were all bowing back..

"You look like an army." I said and they all chuckled. "Then.. I will go." I said and went back to the room, but when I opened the door I almost cried from laughter. "Sehun why are you wearing my dress? And Tao that shirt is too small for you.." I laughed out loud. "Sorry noona." Sehun said with a shy smile.

"No, it's totally okay. My mood is good. And you look better in that dress than I do." I complimented him and he beamed then stuck his tongue at Tao. "Noona me too!!" Tao whined. "You look good all the time." I said and now he stuck his tongue out for Sehun.

"Why don't we eat?" I asked and they nodded. We sat on the bed again as we sat before and started eating. I eyed both of them while chewing. "You're not going to take my clothes off?" I asked while chuckling. "not now." Tao said. "Eating, no talking." Sehun added and I sighed. "Just leave you two for a moment--" "Noona, shhh..." Sehun looked up for a second before on his noodles again. "Okay, shhh." I said and ate my ramen.


We ate everything without talking then Tao patted his belly. "I'm so full." he said with a smile. "Wooh, me too." Sehun said and I nodded. "Anyway.. noona tonight we..-- " "The maknaes." Tao butted in Sehun speech. "We will entertain you." Sehun ended his sentence and they both stood up.

"Didn't you say you were full?" I asked them. "We are, but we're maknaes noona." Sehun said. "Yeah.. maknaes, noona." Tao rolled his eyes. "Why are you repeating my words?!" Sehun shouted. "Maybe you are!" Tao shouted back. "No. Why are you doing this?" I couldn't help but to giggle. "Because.. you talk more and you say cool things.. And I WANT TO BE COOL TOO!!" Tao shouted almost crying.

"Sorry, hyung.." Sehun hugged Tao. "Puahhhaaahaha.." I rolled on the bed in the laughter. "Ehe.hem." They both cleared their throats and pulled away from each other. "We're not gay." they both said in chorus and I nodded.  
--

"AND NOW.... TURN ON THE MUSIC!!" Tao cheered and Sehun did what he said. Suddenly Snsd - gee started playing. They both started swaying their butts in the air and I couldn't stop laughing. "Hhahah.... Sehun my dress!" I felt how my cheeks were about to explode from the too-much-laughter disease.

They started doing some moves likes this



Waves and stuff but then started dancing as SNSD members and I couldnt's stop laughing.. "Show her your wushu, show her your wushu!" Sehun jumped around like a little girl as Tao got ready. He bowed 90 degress and did that cool move as in MAMA, wiping your lips. Then he stretched and made a crack sound on his neck.


"Get ready for the magical Tao." he said and did his kick in the air



"CRACKING and SHATTERING." { a/n - lol, didn't know how to describe the sound }

"You broke the lamp!!!" Sehun shouted and started panicking around the room. "WHAT WAS THAT!!!??" D.O was getting closer to the room. "No, no, please no.. don't be broken. I'm sorry mr. lamp." Tao was on his knees begging the lamp stuff we didn't understand as he started speaking chinese.


"What did you d--- why are you wearing a dress?" D.O calmed down by seeing Sehun. "Nothing happened, D.O we just had some fun." I still was laughing on the bed, clutching my belly at how much it hurt. "Lamp! Who broke it? Did you do it Tao?" D.O started scolding him. I butted in by getting between him and Tao.

"Don't scold him, they just wanted to entertain me." I said softly and he sighed. "They have to go to sleep, other way they won't wake up tomorrow." he said while rubbing his forehead. "Okay, I will send then to sleep at 11 pm, okay? I will even sing them a lullaby." I said with a chuckle. "Arasso.." D.O said and went out of the room. "BUT CLEAN THAT LAMP!" He shouted already behind the door.


Me, Tao and Sehun just happily jumped around and started playing again. "Noona, put on a dress." Tao jumped up and down from my left. "No, no put on Luhan's clothes. Then you can be him and I be noona and Tao will be our kid." Sehun jumped up and down from my right side. "Why can't I be the noona?" I asked him with a pout. "I'm already wearing a dress. Tao grab some Luhan hyung's clothes!!" Sehun cheered.


Tao did what Sehun said and brought a pile of Luhan's clothes. "No. no. no. YES!" Sehun grinned choosing me a shirt. Tao lifted my arms up and Sehun put the shirt on my-already-wearing three shirts. "no, no, no, no, for god's sake no.. Yes this is perfect." Sehun chose some skinny pants.

"Do you expect me to fit in that?" I pointed at the pants. "Sure, go change in the bathroom." They both pushed me inside of the bathroom and closed the door after throwing the pants for me. I just rolled my eyes at their cuteness and started changing my pants. I as well took of the three shirts under Luhan's and put it on normally.

The pants were too tight. "will be fine." I said and went out just to found Sehun putting my lipstick on and Tao was standing there with a shirt that had a unicorn and rainbows on it. "Noona, I didn't wanted to be the only one normal." Tao pouted and pointed at his shirt. "This is Lay hyung's." Then pointed at his pants. "This is yours noona." He said with a smile, then Sehun turned around and I started laughing again.

He went closer to me and observed how I looked. "Let's make you manlier." He said and dragged me to the mirror. He took a pen that was on the little table and cupped my face. "Sehun!" I shouted when he draw a
mustache on my face. "I need to draw another one." he whined and I nodded. *just for tonight.* I though and let him draw another one.

Then they both tied my hair and did my bangs so it would look more like Luhan's hairstyle. "Done." They both chimed and clapped their hands. "How do I look?" I asked as a joke and looked at myself in Luhan's clothes. "Appa!!" Tao shouted and hugged me tightly.

"Yeobo.. our kid went crazy." Sehun said imitating a lady. "I don't talk like that!" I said and Tao pulled away. "Let's dance and dance!" Tao shouted again and some music. We started singing into our phones, pretending it's microphones. Then we took like hundred of pictures and danced along.


"I think we're crazy!!" I shouted while spinning around. "I think so too." We stopped dancing and looked behind us. "Busted." Tao whispered after we all saw Luhan with his arms crossed sitting on the bed. "How long hyung have you been there?" Sehun asked nervously.

"Long enough to realize it's my clothes." he pointed at me. And then it hit me. I was wearing his clothes and I had
mustache!!! "Sehun hide me." I jumped behind him as he jumped behind Tao. We all were so embarrassed... I was cursing myself in my head while bitting my lower lip. I couldn't believe it. How stupid these two maknaes made me.


"You should go to sleep it's already 11:23 D.O would be mad if I told him." Luhan smirked and Tao with Sehun started moving. "Take me with you." I started running but Luhan caught my wrist. "Goodnight." He waved to maknaes who left the room with worried faces. "And now." he turned to me. "You should take off my clothes." I widened my eyes at his words.


"ert. ert. ert. ert. ert!!!" I hit him between words until he caught my both wrists now. "Stop it. I meant go to the bathroom and change." he said seriously. I nodded my head and went to the bathroom after he let me go.

After changing into this



and wiping my mustache off I went out and found Luhan already in the bed, playing with his phone under the blanket. "Uhm.. I put these here." I said and placed his clothes on one of the chairs in the room. "You can keep it, you know?" he said not looking at me.

"Am I your charity?" I asked with a frown. "You just seemed to be really comfortable in it, thinking it is my clothes." he smirked. "I can't keep it." I said and lay as far as I could from him on the bed.  "Why not?" he turned to me after placing his phone on the bedside table. "The pants..." I couldn't make myself to finish this sentence. "I hate you for being skinny, okay?!" I shouted and crossed my arms.

"You mean my pants are too tight for you?" He laughed and I glared at him. He stopped talking and looked at me. "There's only one blanket here." He said and my eyes widened. "Then go get yourself another one." I said and tried to take the blanket away from him. "I won't because there is no other blanket." he explained.

"Well then give it to me." I said and pulled the blanket again. "I won't. I'll be cold too." he whined. "Fine, I will just sleep like this, take it." I said and pushed all of the blanket to his side. He nodded and turned his back to me. "Tsk." I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him.

--

An hour already passed and I couldn't fall asleep. It was cold and awkward sleeping with him. "You're shivering." He said and startled me. "You weren't sleeping?" I asked. "No. You shake the bed too much. Just get under the blanket and sleep. I won't do anything to you after seeing you as a man." he said and I rolled my eyes.


"I'm all good." I said and he tsked at me. He turned around and stretched his arm above me while holding the blanket with his hand. I widened my eyes at his action as his hand went on the side of my waist and he pulled me to him. "Sleep." he said and tucked me in with the blanket. I giggled as his fingers slipped under my waist sides. I was ticklish.

"Sleep." he said again and rested his arm on my waist. I didn't breath, okay? I couldn't as much as I wanted. He was just an inch away from me and his arm was around me. I felt warm and I wanted to sleep but now the sounds behind the window of the sea didn't let me and it was still awkward.

"Sleep, for god's sake..." Luhan groaned. "I can't okay.." I unwrapped his arm and jumped of the bed. "I can't." I repeated my words and ruffled my hair. "Why not?" he asked with a sigh and placed his hand over his eyes. "The sea.. It's making me go crazy how loud it is." I covered my ears and squatted down trying not to hear anything but it didn't help.

"Want to take a walk?"


OMO.. I was so excited to write this. Did you like it?



I so wanted to put maknaes in this..... just imagine Sehun in one of your dresses dancing in your room to snsd - gee... ^^

  uhmm... okay.

I will try updating asap, but I want to ask you something. Would you like to that Sunmi or Serah would become a couple with one of the members? Just a simple thought.  Tell me in comments.

   this is too cute....

Okay so I hope you really liked it and I just want to say thank you because of how much subscribers I have on this story. I love you all so much. I was so busy and couldn't even use my pc that I didn't even noticed.



Some Kai?



And I want to say something about this Hunhan gif. I don't know I just saw it and thought of it.



Thehun : Hyung, no. It'th not how it lookth like.

Luhan : I heard it with my ears. You called him oppa!!

Okay, bye!! ♥