Back home.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

 

Next morning.
 
A moan escaped my lips as the sun-light tapped against my face. I started blinking unstoppable as my eyes burned, I quickly grabbed a blanked and threw the blanked over my head. Finally when I was able to open my both eyes fully I yawned and stretched my arms. "Having fun there alone?" I peeked from under the blanket from the side and saw legs moving towards the bed.
 
"Shut up, Luhan.. my head hurts so much.." I rubbed my temples with my index fingers, before the blanket was throw on the floor. "Yah......" I whined as I sat up and glared at him. Then I saw how he picked up a tray with food on it from the bedside table and raised his brows at me, my eyes quickly softened and I sighed, not able to be mad at him for trying to be nice.
 
"D.O made these, but I helped." he said proudly as he placed the tray next to my legs, from my side and sat on the edge of the bed. "You should change out of Myungsoo's sweater and go get ready after you eat." he said simply and I nodded. "We're going back home, right?" I asked and took one of the sandwiches, taking a bite too. "Yeah, pretty much." he said, nodding.
 
"This is really good." I beamed up as I ate the sandwich. "I'm going to get ready too." he stood up from the bed and walked towards the closet as he started packing his clothes into a bag. I finished the sandwiches in 10 minutes and then got off the bed. Without a word I took the tray and walked downstairs into the kitchen.
 
"Oh, Suyeon noona!" Tao ran to me with a grin. "Hey, Tao." I smiled and went to put the plate in the sink and the tray on the counter. "We were really worried." I turned around and D.O with Suho was standing there. "Thanks, I'm sorry for worrying you." I said with a smile and they nodded. "Go, get ready, because we have to leave in an hour." D.O said and I nodded myself, going back to the room.
 
"YAHHH!!!" A loud scream escaped my lips as Luhan was putting his pants on. "Knock sometimes!" Luhan shouted with his face reddening. He quickly fixed his pants and ruffled his hair. I finally uncovered my eyes and let out a groan. "Lock the door sometimes!" I shouted the same as he did. We both glared at each other and let out a couple of screams before I gave up first and went to pack.
 
 
 
 
After an hour.
 
"Okay. Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Kris rushed us all through the door and we all laughed while walking out. "Noona, I'm sorry for yesterday. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have been sick." Sehun walked from my left as Tao went from my right. "It's okay, Sehun. I really liked spending time with you." I smiled at him and he beamed up. "But next time noona is going with me, okay?" Tao grinned when I nodded. 
 
We all walked to the bus where other students were and Myungsoo ran to me with a worried face. "You're okay, right?" he asked and I nodded. "Yes, I just have a little headache, but I'm fine. Oh, and I will give your clothes after I wash it okay?" I asked and then he nodded. "Do you want to sit with me?" he asked and my eyes brightened. "Sure. Let's do that." I nodded and we walked inside of the bus.
 
We sat down as Sunmi and Serah sat behind us. Then Luhan and Sehun entered the bus first from EXO and I saw that Luhan wanted to stop, but when he saw Myungsoo sitting next to me, he walked away while rolling his eyes. After a minute the bus started moving. "What's his problem?" I clicked my tongue as Myungsoo chuckled. He knew that I was talking about Luhan.
 
"He probably thought that you will sit with him since yesterday he took care of you." he said and my brows furrowed. "What are you talking about?" I asked him and he blinked a couple of times. "You don't know, he didn't tell you?" he asked me back and I shook my head even if I didn't know what should Luhan tell me.
 
"Yesterday, D.O called me because I asked him to.. and when I asked if you were awake and if I could talk to you---he said that you were sleeping and that Luhan was trying to make your fever go down." my eyes rounded. Luhan was taking care of me? "So.. you mean he--" "Yeah, he cares about you." he cut me off and grinned while I tried to let out any kind of word.
 
"I bet that you just misunderstood something." I said and turned away as I felt my face getting redder.  "You're blushing." Myungsoo poked my cheek and then laughed while the ride with the bus continued. {I'm skipping the part, okay? They already arrived at the bus station in Seoul} "Oh, sorry." I lifted my head from Myungsoo's shoulder. I probably have fallen asleep.
 
"It's okay, but let's go already." he said while he stood up and grabbed our bags. I smiled as I stretched my arms in the air and stood up as well. We all got of the bus and after I sad bye to Myungsoo and Sunmi with Serah, I took my bag from Myungsoo and walked to EXO. "Look who's back." Luhan smirked. "Don't be jelly." Xiumin patted his back while playfully grinning.
 
I then suddenly remembered what Myungsoo told me about Luhan taking care of me yesterday and I bit my lower lip. "Okay, let's go." I quietly said as I turned around and sprinted away towards other members. I don't know why, but my heart was beating so fast. Just thinking about Luhan sitting next to me and worrying about me.. made me go crazy.
 
 
Luhan's pov.
 
I noticed how Suyeon suddenly started avoiding me. Even in the bus when I tried to talk to her, she would just nod or shake her head before looking away. "Feeling a burden on your sweet little heart?" Chen suddenly placed his chin on my shoulder as we were riding the bus. "What are you talking about?" I rolled my eyes and pushed his head away, rolling my eyes. 
 
"Well.." he smirked and I looked at him. "She's ignoring you." he started and when I was about to speak he cut me off. "She's not talking to you, she's not spending time with you. She even sat with Myungsoo on the bus. She's not giving her attention to you, so tell me if I'm wrong, but--" he narrowed his eyes. "--I think that you would even want her to fight or argue with you." he said and I started to think. Well, it did bug me that she was ignoring me, but just because I think she's angry or mad at me. "I don't know." I just shook my head and sighed. 
 
 
end of the pov.
 
 
Finally me and Luhan were home. "Ahhh..." I smiled widely as I collapsed on the couch and cuddled with the pillow. "EXO is coming later." Luhan spoke as he placed his bag next to his bed and got on it as well. I sat up before nodding and then went to my laptop. I turned it on and quickly went online on skype. I saw my friend was online too so I decided to call her. "Amy, hi!" I greeted as her face appeared on the screen.
 
{french will be in this color.
Oh, and it wasn't mentioned, but Amy is a half Korean half french, so she knows Korean a little too.}
 
"Hey, Suyeon! I missed you so much!" we both laughed for a minute and then Amy spoke again. "So did you see EXO today? Is Baekhyun oppa there?" she asked and my brows furrowed, I heard how Luhan chuckled. I looked at him and answered to Amy in french. "No, he's not here." I smirked when I saw Luhan's brows furrowing in confusion.
 
Then I turned back to the camera. "Why did you suddenly speak french?" Amy asked me and I laughed. "Luhan is in the room and he's listening." I told her and she nodded after squealing. "Oh my god, I totally love EXO now!" she jumped up on the chair a bit and I laughed. But suddenly Luhan stormed to me and glared. "Okay, what are you talking about huh?" he stared at me as my eyes started to tremble.
 
"I totally heard her say EXO." he pointed his index finger at me and narrowed his eyes. "She said EXO ." I spoke in Korean again and Amy's eyes widened. "I didn't! No! I love EXO, Suyeon, why are you lying?!" she scolded me and Luhan smirked. "Hi, I'm Luhan." he smiled charmingly to Amy and she stared at him with blank, but excited face. 
 
"Okay, that's enough." I pushed Luhan away and sighed. "So what were we talking abou--" "You like him, don't you?" my eyes widened at her question. "NO!" I almost screamed at the screen as she started laughing. "I'm so jealous.. Gosh, you're living with Luhan." she playfully glared at me. "How did you even started liking them?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders.
 
"I wanted to see with who you're living, so I checked some videos out. I listened to mama and I started taking interest in them. DID YOU SAW BAEKHYUN?! He's so handsome!" she drooled and I shook my head jokingly rolling my eyes. "Why don't you come here and meet them?" her eyes brightened at my suggestion. 
 
"Really?! Really?! Oh my god, I love you. I love you! I'm going to ask my mom! Jeez, I can marry him! I love you! Bye!!" she waved before cutting off the call. I shut my laptop and went to the closet grabbing a pile of clothes. "What was so horrible that she said when you screamed no?" Luhan suddenly asked and my heart stopped for a moment. I remembered Amy's question.
 
"You like him, don't you?"
 
"Nothing.. just stuff." I said awkwardly and turned to him. He had his eyes narrowed on me as his arms were crossed. "So when is EXO coming?" I asked him and he shook his head like coming back to reality. "In an hour or two, I don't really know actually, they needed to change, you know?" he said and I nodded. And just before I could enter the bathroom I told him.
 
"Oh, and I think I found a wife for Baekhyun."
So, making my comeback a little sooner than EXO, huh? ^^

Sorry guys for such a long wait, but I already wanted to start updating this story again.

However, don't think that I will update every day, I still need to finish my other story before I can focus only on this one.

Thank you for all for the support and everything, but please comment..
I was really sad to see only 3 new comments on the last chapter, but don't worry I LOVE YOU!

And I wanted to make a really good, exciting or at least long chapter after hiatus, but as you can see I didn't really succeeded, huh?

Oh, and you all can suggest me what should EXO do when they come to Luhan's house at the next chapter.


 







   can he get any cuter?

  yes?