Camping and cats?

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}

A quick chapter that I wrote, hope you like it! ^^


Yesterday I slept only for two or three hours. I asked the guys where is Luhan at night since I couldn't just stay like that, but they said he‘s sleeping inside of the motor house instead of the tent,but when I went there, it was locked. So I had no choice, but to wait for the morning.

*He’s probably still mad…* I thought as I sat up and looked around my own tent. I quickly found my sweater and put it on since I started shivering, feeling cold. It's still an early morning, I guessed. Then I took my phone and blinked a couple of times when I saw a text from Woohyun.

Woohyun: Ah, just a dare? That’s great then, goodnight :P

I noticed that the text was sent yesterday, so I didn’t reply, but I realized that it was sent right before or maybe during Luhan’s confession. “Ay, idiot, idiot, idiot…” I hit my head lightly with my phone and then decided to get out of the tent.

I stretched my arms above my head before yawning and looking around. I spotted Chanyeol’s guitar next to where the camp fire was and walked towards it. I picked up the guitar while sitting down on the slightly wet grass and thought about a song I should play.

And as if my mind would be not working, my hands started playing and my lips started singing “Baby don’t cry.”

Don’t hesitate another minute please take away my heart
Yes, the sharper the better, the night that even the moon has closed her eyes
If it were any other man, if it were a single verse taken from a comedy
Burn all the scars you’ve exchanged for that love

Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes
Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened
You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known
So Baby don’t cry cry my love will protect you


And as ironic as it sound, I started crying not caring about the title of this song. “How stupid can I get?” I asked myself with a bitter chuckle when I stopped playing and wiped of the tears that wetted my cheeks.

“Boo!” I jumped up and looked behind me at the ghost who shook me by my shoulders. “Oh, Woohyun…” I quickly looked away and tried to wipe off the tears that remained untouched. “Huh? You’re crying?” he asked with worried tone and sat down next to me.

“I’m not, it’s because the song is sad…” I lied and looked at him with a smile, trying to trick him. “Fine, I’ll pretend that I believe you.” We both laughed a bit and then he spoke up again. “The one you like… It’s EXO's Luhan, right? I saw how he was looking at you yesterday.” Woohyun asked and I looked down.

“Will you keep it a secret?” I asked and he nodded, understanding that my answer was yes. “But why aren’t you dating? I though he liked you too when I saw him glaring at me.” Woohyun pouted and I chuckled.

“It’s difficult and I don’t want to talk about it, really.” I said with a fake smile and he nodded, but then he suddenly took the guitar. “Can I?” he asked and I hesitated before nodding. I’m sure Chanyeol wouldn’t mind.

“I will play something that I wrote myself, okay? Since you don’t want to talk about your problems, I’ll just sing.” I stared at him with surprise and nodded again. He writes songs? He’s handsome, nice and he’s talented… But damn, he’s not freaking Luhan.

Did time stop again?

Is it going to fall asleep like this again?
While staring blankly outside
I’m thinking about you with my two eyes closed
-
Even though time is passing by again 
I’m going back to that time again
Although I try hard to find everything in your memories
-
I’m crying by myself there but
As my tears stopped I’m laughing but
I’m waiting again
Until I can breathe again


I swayed to the sides while not taking my eyes of Woohyun. The song started reminding of me when he sang about crying and I couldn’t help, but shed a couple of tears again. I don’t want to be sad anymore; can’t everything be the way it was before?


Luhan’s POV.

I woke up on the couch in the motor house and looked at the couch in front of me where Alan was sleeping. “Clumsy kid.” I sighed while standing up and picking up a blanket that Alan kicked off of himself last night.

“There you go.” I tucked Alan with the blanket and yawned. I decided to go out, thinking that some of the members will be up as well and quickly changed my clothes.

but he‘s wearing sneakers.

As I finished tying my laces, I quietly exited the motor house and took a deep breath of the fresh air. Suddenly, I heard the guitar playing and decided to walk there. I heard a guy‘s voice and frowned, knowing that it‘s not my members.

As I continued to walk, my heart dropped and blood boiled when I saw that guy from last night and Suyeon sitting next to each other while Woohyun played the guitar and sang to her. I was frozen for a moment, but then shook my head and walked forward, walking right in between them so they wouldn’t sit so close to each other.

“Hey! There is plenty of space around—us…” Suyeon’s voice faded into whisper when I turned to her and we locked eyes. The guys looked at both of us and awkwardly cleared his throat. “Woah, idols are stylish even when they go camping.” He said looking at me with a stupid grin.

“Is there a problem if I care about my image?” I asked irritated how he looked at me. “No, I’m sure that bugs and these crazy trees will take plenty of picture of you and your members.” He said sarcastically and I gritted my teeth while balling my fists up.

“You don’t know who you’re messing with.” I tried sounding threatening, but it didn’t seem to work when the guy scoffed. “Sure I do.” He said and cleared his throat before giving the guitar to Suyeon and locking eyes again with me.

“Wu Luhan, EXOm's lead vocal and visual. Born April 20, nationality – Chinese. Height – 175, blood type – O.” he said smugly as I started grinding my teeth. “I looked up in the internet with my phone last night.” he added and winked at Suyeon. That’s it.

“YAH!” I yelled making both of them look at me. “First of all, my height is 178!” I let all of my frustration out. “Okay. And?” that guy was getting more and more annoying. “And-and… What are you?! A stalker?!” I know it was stupid, but I couldn’t think about anything else.

“Stop it, you two… You’ll wake up the guys.” Suyeon then butted in as she stood up and placed the guitar on the grass. “What were you even doing here? Are you hungry?” she asked me and I blinked a couple of times.

“I just went out because I woke up. Why? I can’t?” I was so angry and I couldn’t control it. She just sighed and after shaking her head, she walked away. “Sueyon-ahh
~, wait for me~!” the guy sang like a child and ran after her while swaying his arms up in the air. 


“AISH!” I hissed a curse and kicked the rock that was next to me. And that was a big mistake as I quickly grabbed a hold of my foot and fell down on my . “Aigoo, aigoo… It hurts so badly.” I started rocking myself to the sides, but my eyes went to the left where Suyeon walked away.

“This is all your fault.” I decided to blade Suyeon for all the pain that I was feeling. “You couldn’t give me a chance yesterday, could you? You better lie that you’re dating Chen.” I kept on talking to myself until the pain went away..

End of Luhan’s POV.

“That was interesting.” Woohyun said as we walked closer to my tent. “What was? Annoying Luhan?” I asked and he nodded with a laugh. “You should meet my friend, Myungsoo. He’s the evil master when it comes to annoying Luhan.” I said and laughed as well.

“Maybe I could meet him one day. Maybe you could introduce me as your boyfriend.” He said and I rolled my eyes with a smile. “You’re so cheesy.” I said and he nodded proudly. “I was born cheesy.” He said while wiggling brows and we both ended up laughing again.

___________________________________

After a couple of hours everyone were up and we all were eating. Woohyun went to eat with his own friends, but he kept on texting me with his phone.

Woohyun: Dongwoo lost a bet and now is going to jump in the river . Want to go watch?

I giggled while covering my mouth from the last text that I received. “Yah, will you put your phone down and just concentrate on your actual friends? Not the ones that you’ve met yesterday?” Luhan snapped and I looked at him with a little pout. That sounded harsh.

Me: I can’t.

I quickly replied to Woohyun’s text and as much as I wanted to see Dongwoo’s jump in the river (sarcasm), I decided to stay here. So I put my phone back in my pocket and said sorry in a small voice for everyone, I was starting to feel uncomfortable because of the look that Luhan was giving me.

“Well now, now… Luhan, what’s wrong with making some friends? Let the girl be.” Luhan’s mom defended me and I mentally thanked her. “But does noona has to make friends while we are hanging out together?” Sehun suddenly asked and I wished that everyone would forget me for a second and would just talk about anything else.

“Yeah.” Some of the members said as well and I bit my lip. Everyone was thinking that I’m the bad person here, so I decided to change the subject myself. “CATS!” I decided to shout and took a bite of my sandwich. “Cats?” Luhan’s dad asked and I nodded with a smile.

“Let’s talk about cats. Aren’t they beautiful?” I asked with a laugh and looked at everyone. “I guess…” Kai shrugged his shoulders. “I like cats! Cats are cute. “Chanyeol stated and I smiled at him before we continued talking about cats.

A great topic, I might say. We ended up talking about cats for a couple of hours. Don't ask. I don't know how myself. The important thing is that no one paid more attention to me than I needed.


So? How was it? Please comment. I'll try to update ASAP.