The final.

I love you, jerk! {EDITING}


Sorry for the long wait, bug OMG, guys… the last chapter. 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。
It’s in author’s (my) POV. I hope that you don’t mind. :))


Author’s POV.

Two months later.


Suyeon kept on abusing her lower lip. She was shaking in the seat, sitting in between Luhan and Suho. The van was going faster and faster every moment, her thoughts were preoccupied with what the company had said to her and Luhan, a couple of days ago. “We’re putting you two on stage.”

She couldn’t believe it.

It was her dream to stand on the stage with a mike in her hand, singing to the thousands of people… But with Luhan and in front of his, in front of EXO fans? She felt even more nervous. She just wanted to dig herself a hole and die there alone… That way, she wouldn’t need to face the fans that have tried hurting her not once in the past two months.

It was hard… She knows, but at the end of the day she still got to be with Luhan, hand in hand, together.

She turned her head to the side to look at her loving boyfriend who was so excited about this. She smiled a little and looked down on his hands. She took a quick breath before placing her hand on his and intertwining their fingers.

Luhan smiled as well when he felt her cold hands touch his. He turned to her, ignoring the guys who were teasing them and just took both of her hands, rubbing then in between his and keeping them warm. “How are you holding up?” he asked her, of course he knew that she’s nervous and that she’s scared about the fans. He is too, but he doesn’t want to show it.

She just gave him a smile and scooted closer to him, placing her head softly on his shoulder that’s like a comfortable pillow to her. “I’m fine, what about you?”

Luhan placed his chin on her head after he kissed it and sighed. “I’m doing great.” He said. “I’m just a little bit worried about you.”

She pressed her lips together. “You think that the fans won’t like me, right? They already don’t, I think I might die there on stage after I get up there.” She said, remembering all the threatening letters and comments in the internet.

“How can they hate you?”

“Simply… I’m your girlfriend, that’s a good reason to hate me.”

He smiled. “Don’t be ridiculous, okay?”

“Yeah, don’t.”

Suyeon turned to the front, remembering that they weren’t alone and smiled at Chen. “Thanks.”

Chen happily smiled and looked back down on his phone; texting back Sumin who was giving him extra attention these days after Suyeon accidentally – as she said – gave Sumin his number.

Chen knew that Sumin had a crush on him – it wasn’t a secret to him – but he isn’t over his feelings for Suyeon.

Realizing that he might try and get over it, Chen explained everything to Sumin – saying that he’s trying to forget a girl – and Sumin kindly suggested helping him with that and after Chen succeeds to forget Suyeon – even though Sumin didn’t know that she’s the girl - the two agreed to date.

 



They all got out of the van, taking a deep breath of the fresh air after two hours of driving here.

Seeing all the fans taking the pictures of them, Luhan walked up to Suyeon, took off his jacket and put it over her head, making her smile for his thoughtfulness.

“Thank you.”

“Sure.” Luhan smiled at her as well and helped her get through the big crowd, following the EXO guys and his manager who was angry at him for showing this kind of side to his fans. *I don’t really care, though.* he thought while waving happily at his fans and smiling ear to ear.

As they all got inside of the big building, Suyeon’s phone buzzed and she took the jacket off of her head before taking her phone out. “Oh, Amy texted me.”

Baekhyun quickly ran towards her. “What does she say? Something about me?”

She gave him an amused look before she looked down on her phone and read the text out loud. “Oh my god, I’m watching you live on the internet right now. All the guys looks so good, especially Baekkie oppa.”

Baekhyun’s eyes were getting wide with excitement and arrogance, but before he could say anything Luhan came over, frowning. “Did you just call him oppa?”

Suyeon laughed before showing him the text.

“Oh.” Luhan puckered his lips, embarrassed to be jealous and scratched the back of his neck. “Anyway, let’s go.” he took her hand and led her down the hall, now following only his manager as the rest of the members followed him and Suyeon. He turned to look at Suyeon when she didn’t see and smiled. He knew how lucky he is to have her and he hoped that his fans will love her the same way that he loves her.

Well, maybe not the same way, but you know…


 



Her legs kept on shaking and as the door to the make-up room opened she quickly jumped up. “…Woah.”

Luhan smirked at his amazed girlfriend and walked up to her while fixing his red jersey - the same one that everyone in EXO was wearing. “Do I look good?” he asked and rewarded her with a sweet kiss after she nodded.

“Sehun looks so different, though…” she said looking at the maknae in the sleeveless jersey shirt. “So manly.”

Luhan gave her a hurt scoff.

She snapped back and looked at him again. “But you…” She shook her head before checking him out, from head to toe. “You look amazing, oppa.” she said and hugged him, knowing that he’ll soften up in a couple of seconds.

And he did. Luhan wrapped his arms around her and swayed her to the sides, happily laughing before the manager came again and told EXO to go practice for the stage. “I guess you have to wait…” he pouted sadly and sighed. “See you later, jagi.” He smiled before unwillingly letting her go and following the rest of the guys out.

She then bit her lower lip again, watching EXO - not any less good looking – backs, as they walked out.

“Don’t worry.” Suddenly a stylist jumped next to her with a grin. “You’ll have a makeover as well.” She told her before grabbing her arm and dragging the wide eyed Suyeon inside of the make-up room.

“Wha-what?” she shuttered as a stylist sat her down.

“I don’t think she needs a lot of makeup.” Another woman appeared. “We’ll make you look like a princess, dear…” she then smiled while looking at Suyeon’s reflection in the mirror. “You don’t need to worry about anything.”

Suyeon wanted to think so, too… But it is her who’s going to sing in front of the whole bunch of EXO fans, not them…


 




“Again!”

The guys groaned as the music was played again. They have been dancing for thirty minutes without a break and they all are exhausted. They want to just stop and not to care, but then again… Today has to be perfect.

Luhan as well was thinking what Suyeon is doing at the moment. He's curious, as he says and doesn’t admit he’s worried and jealous that some guy might be talking to her at the moment. What if she’s smiling back? What if she’s talking to him nicely and saying that she’s single even though he’s her boyf--

All of his thoughts faded and his look from angry went to blank. He stopped dancing; ignoring all the shouting that his manager is doing and started walking towards the girl that now is standing on the stage together with them.

“Hey, Luhan, what are you—“ the manager shut up as well, noticing Suyeon and how she looked.

Suyeon looked away at the side as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. As Luhan walked up to her and was standing in front of her a step away, just then she looked up and smiled. “They kind of dolled me up.”

Luhan nodded, not believing that his girlfriend could look any better. “You look amazing.”

And EXO started loudly whistling, killing the music as Luhan cupped Suyeon’s face in his hands and crashed his lips on hers, passionately kissing her, not minding anything.

Chen bitterly smiled and a breath went out through his nose. He heard how members said that they look amazing together and he had to admit that they really did. He then noticed that Suyeon is wearing a white knee-length dress and thought about her and Luhan at the altar.

Would he be able to attend their weeding?

He didn’t know, but he didn’t want to think about it now as well. He just took his phone out as he decided to text Sumin.
He remembered talking to her about the test that she had to take this morning, she said she’s really nervous and Chen was genuinely concerned. *It starting.* He thought with a smile before he looked back at Suyeon and Luhan who were smiling at each other and he didn’t feel any pain anymore.

 




“NO!” Suyeon screamed and held onto the railing. “I’m not going!”

Luhan rolled his eyes and sighed before trying to pull her again by her waist. “You have to!” he said and pulled again. “Come on, Suyeon… Don’t make this any more difficult than it already is… I understand you, I’m nervous, too.”

Suyeon froze and stopped moving instantly.

Luhan let go of her and looked at her weirdly. “What-“

“No, you do not understand me…” Suyeon cut him off softly before she let of the railing and looked at him. “If you sing and screw up… they will still love you and think that you’re amazing, however I…” she sighed and then sat down on the stairs, burying her face in her hands. “If I screw up they will hate me forever, they probably already do.”

Luhan took a deep breath and sat down next to her. “But you’ll still have me.” He said wanting to lighten up the mood but as she looked up he realized that it didn’t help. He sighed again and tried to think of something that would work on cheering her up. “Ah!”

Suyeon looked at him with round eyes as he snapped his fingers. “..what?”

“Suhan, Luyeon and Luyun.”

Suyeon was confused. “Huh?” she raised her brows. “What are you talking about?”

Luhan grinned and chuckled lightly. “Our kids.” He said. “These are the names that I have in mind for our three musketeers.” He said happily and wrapped his arm around her shoulder before repeating. “Suhan, Luyeon and Luyun.”

She slowly thought about the names, then smiled and hugged his tightly. “You’re not making this up, right?”

Luhan shook his head. “I’m not.”

And all of a sudden she was calm and peaceful, ready to show the world what she can do.


 




“And the very special someone will sing together with Luhan!” Kris ended in English and the fans started cheering, curious who it will be and when Suyeon stepped on the stage, they knew that the rumors were true.

Silence took over.

Suyeon bowed politely while holding the mike with her shaky hands. “Hello, my name is Lee Suyeon.” She greeted everyone with a smile. “I really hope that you could sing along with us, because I’m really nervous and I know that you all know the lyrics of this song.” She said and looked at Luhan who was standing next to her.

The rest of the members stood behind them, ready to dance and help them out if they need to.

Luhan then suddenly took Suyeon’s hand and all the fans cringed. “This girl… this girl is someone very important to me, as you all know.” He started and glanced at Suyeon before looking back at the fans. “I hope that you’ll support us.”

The music started, the well-known “Baby don’t cry” song played and fans suddenly started clapping.

Suyeon looked at all the fans in disbelief that they accepted her. She started singing and only looked at Luhan, squeezing his hand back. S
he smiled again, knowing that this jerk is and always will be hers, till death do them part.
 


This is a little something for those who wanted Chen to be happy.



Years later.

The plane landed softly – thanks to god – and Chen smiled knowing that he’ll get to see her soon after the long four months that he suffered alone in China, recording his first solo album. As he got off the plane, he quickly did all the things that he had to and as fast as he could got out of the airport where his girl was waiting for him, holding a big sign in her hands.

I MISSED YOU! - it said.

Chen’s smile grew even more as he saw her wave at him and he quickly ran there, dragging his luggage with him. “I missed you, too.” He said to her and hugged her quickly.

The woman dropped the sign and her eyes widened. “What are you doing, you creep!”

 

Chen jumped back in surprise and his eyes widened as well when he realized it wasn’t her. “You’re… You’re not Sunmi.”

“Of course I’m not.” The woman scoffed.

I'm Sunmi..”

Chen spun around when he heard the familiar voice and awkwardly smiled, taking his luggage again in his hands and walking up to angry Sunmi. “Jagiya
~ he rubbed the back of his neck. “I missed you, too.”


Sunmi narrowed her eyes and looked down on the sign that said she missed him. She then looked up at him and softened, not angry at all that he mistook her with that woman, her mind kept playing tricks on her as well during these four months and she understands him very well. “God…”

Chen chuckled as she dropped the sign carelessly and wrapped her arms tightly around his waist, burying her face in his chest and starting to cry out in happiness. Chen was about to , but his eyes landed on the ground where her sign was lying, but it was on its other side.

I’m pregnant, you're going to be a daddy - it said.

Chen quickly pulled away with wide eyes and looked down on Sunmi’s belly. “YOU’RE PREGNANT??”

Now it was Sunmi who awkwardly smiled and rubbed the back of her neck. “Su-surprise…!”


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          


Oh my god! It’s completed! 59!

Thank you all, so much! So many subscribers, I can’t even believe it! You all are just amazing!

I really loved writing this story and I loved all of your comments, your support. I hope that you enjoyed reading this story as well. I’m sorry for many late updates, my hiatus and for short chapters that didn’t satisfy you…
I hope that this last chapter didn’t disappoint you, though.

I love you all, really. If you want to PM me or something, don’t be shy and do so. I will reply as soon as I see your text and I will answer any kinds of questions you have. You can even send the links of your stories if you want me to read them, I do enjoy reading stories on my free time. :) 


"I love you, jerk." completed on 
14th of September, 2013.

Bye.

XOXO, 
jessica-shawol.


Oh… I wanted to make a sequel as someone suggested, but I decided not to. And the reasons why is…

1. I really want to focus on my studying – I have bad grades and only my English grades are acceptable.  2. I have a story with Kai and Yuri – “As your eyes undress my soul.” - I want to finish that story, before I start writing something else, because I know that I will be writing a lot more stories in the future.

Now, seriously... Bye. :D