back to Incheon

One Last Wish

a/n: Sorry this took too long (and it’s been months) Well to those still interested for the story:

----

Jeongmin led Youngmin out of the dorm, tugging their suitcases. He informed him that they’ll drop by the hospital before they take the bus home. Youngmin nodded in agreement and soon found himself walking inside the private room where Kwangmin was with another person.

“Youngmin hyung.” Kwangmin uttered and the man with him gave the two a warm smile and let them enter.

“Donghae hyung, please take care of my brother.” Youngmin said and the butler smiled at him then hugged him tightly.

“ I will Youngminnie, I’ll take care of him like I’ve done to you.” He said then turned to Jeongmin. “I expect that you do the same to Youngmin.’ He said and Jeongmin nodded.

Jeongmin then gave Kwangmin a hug before laughing at his clothes, Youngmin took a good look at his brother and laughed along with Jeongmin

“Do I look that funny?” Youngmin asked and Kwangmin sighed.

“And now I am bound to wear them. By the way, the clothes look good on you hyung.” Kwangmin said and Youngmin smiled at him.

“Jeongmin hyung is a great stylist. Maybe Ishould hire him instead?” Youngmin asked playfully and DOnghae agreed to it.

“Well, we will be catching our bus so take care! Save my number so you can contact me anytime.” Jeongmin reminded and Kwangmin nodded then waved at them.

“Have a safe trip hyung.” Kwangmin said and the two was out of the room.

---

The bus ride was uneventful and long for Youngmin. He was so used to traveling in cars that the cramped bus was somehow suffocating him. But he did enjoy the freedom it gave him. There were a few stopovers and he was able to experience the freedom of a normal teen, buying fries and shakes and wearing those uncoordinated accessories just for the fun of it.

Jeongmin looked on with a worried smile but it was something he has to get used to. Jeongmin reminded him of what Kwangmin does his habits and everything else to make the switch believable. He then patted Youngmin on the shoulder as they stepped off the bus and walked towards their house.

The house was decent for a family of five. They were not well off, but Youngmin can see that it was a comfortable house.

“Ma, pa, We’re home.” Jeongmin shouted and they could hear a female’s voice answering them.

“Come into the kitchen, lunch is almost ready.” The voice said and Jeongmin shouted back.

“We’ll just take our bags to our rooms and we’ll join you.” Jeongmin then led Youngmin up to the bedrooms and told him the important facts. They then headed out to the kitchen where their mother was stirring the contents of a pot.

“How was Seoul? What universities did you look into?” She asked and Jeongmin froze for a second.

“Seoul University, Anyang university and the SunHwa university.” Youngmin enumerated and she smiled at him.

“Very good schools.” She commented and told them to set the table.

The two quickly set the table and waited for their mother to serve them food. Youngmin was tearful as he tasted the home cooked meal. Their mother noticed the tears and she walked towards Youngmin and asked him.

“What’s wrong Kwangmin?” She asked and Youngmin quickly hugged her as he cried.

“I just miss you omma.” He blurted out and their mother returned the tight embrace.

“I miss you too Kwangmin.” She said then kissed the top of her son’s head. “I really missed you .” She repeated.

Jeongmin took in the scene and was tearing up as well. His mother called him the three shared a comforting group hug. “You’re al grown up but you are still my babies.” She uttered and kissed each boy on the cheek.

----

a/n: very short update.. but at least I started writing about this series again ~