The Morning Rush

One Last Wish

A/N: Hello everyone..... I'm Still alive!

I apologize for not updating this in the last 6 months, reality has been a real pain in the for me, i was so busy!

anyway, I was writing this a few months back using my tablet but that old thing hanged and completely died on me so it was replaced by warranty. unfortunately, my update was in there so I have to re-do everything T_T

 

anyway.. here's an update!

 


 

 

Youngmin stretched his arms as the morning light touched his skin. He had a peaceful sleep despite the small room and the lack of expensive comforter. He looked at his watch then clutched the necklace his younger brother wore for the past 18 years, He is now going to be Kwangmin.

 

"Hey, hungry?" Jeongmin's head popped from the door and asked Youngmin who nodded.

 

"I made breakfast, come out quickly." Jeongmin muttered and Youngmin happily got out of bed to join the older.

 

Youngmin found a humble breakfast set for three, Jeongmin seeing the confused look on his face answered him.

 

"Jaesi noona will be joining us." Jeongmin muttered and Youngmin nodded.

 

Jaesi appeared from her room and joined the two. They ate in silence.

 

"Thank you."  Jaesi muttered which made Youngmin look up to her.

 

"Kwangmin is really precious to us." Jaesi spoke and Youngmin nodded.

 

"We share the same sentiments." Youngmin politely replied then grabbed something from his pocket and handed it to Jaesi.

 

"Please give this to Kwangmin, Hyunseong will help him distinguish the contacts. Mom and Dad usually call us when they're free." Youngmin muttered as he handed the phone to Jaesi.

 

"We are rally grateful Youngmin." Jaesi muttered and Youngmin smiled at her.

 

"Jeongmin take are of Youngmin ok?" Jaesi reminded the younger and he nodded reassuringly.

 

"Well, My duty starts in an hour. Call me when you need me ok?" Jaesi said before finishing breakfast and leaving.

 

The two continued to eat in silence.

 

"After this, we'll buy some clothes ok?" Jeongmin said and Youngmin looked at him questioningly.

 

"Comfortable clothes" Jeongmin said plainly and Youngmin nodded.

 

He somehow felt excited shopping for clothes that he actually likes wearing. They ended breakfast and Youngmin prepared to go shopping, borrowing one of Kwangmin's clothes. Jeongmin also prepared after washing the dishes. 

 

"Ok ready?! Let's go!" Jeongmin said and off they went to Myeongdo to shop.

 

Youngmin's eyes widened at the many beautiful clothes on sale: There were shirts and pants, and sweaters and all those stylish clothes that Youngmin wanted to try out.

 

"Hyung! Let's try those!" Youngmin pointed to a store and off they went to try out denim pants and jackets.

 

"You like Denims?" Jeongmin asked and Youngmin nodded.

 

"But for your figure, denim can be really stiff and will make you look very thin! Why don't you try this one." Jeongmin handed a semi loose shirt with a graffiti print then some cargo pants.

 

Youngmin tried it on and it surprisingly suit him.

 

"Now that's more like Kwangmin!"  Jeongmin muttered and it brought a smile on Youngmin's face.

 

"Shall we try out more clothes?" Jeongmin asked and Youngmin happily nodded.

 

...


Hyunseong woke up quite early, well he was an early riser anyway. He then looked at the sleeping Kwangmin and smiled as he stare at the peaceful face of the sick man. He took out his phone and saw a text message from Youngmin.

 

 

Youngmin +8210042495


Hyunseong hyung, take care of Kwangmin.

I will be leaving my phone to him.

handed it to Jaesi noona, she'll give it when she starts her duty.

Please guide Kwangmin and teach him who is who on my contacts list.

Thanks a lot.

 

 

Hyunseong sighed then walked towards the glass window to part the curtains, light seeping in and gloriously highlighting Kwangmin's features. Hyunseong admired the younger more, such a heavenly given beauty way beyond real. But then again, he pitied the younger for his illness and what fate had given him, he could have taken the place of Youngmin and his hospitalization would be financed easily. And perhaps, he could even freely love Youngmin if that happened.

 

"Excuse me Hyunseong-ssi." A voice made Hyunseong look at the person who spoke.

 

"I'm Jaesi, and Youngmin wanted me to give this to Kwangmin." Jaesi handed a cellphone which Hyunseong took.

 

"I guess you need to take Kwangmin's phone as well?" Hyunseong asked and Jaesi nodded.

 

"Thank you for doing this very huge favor." Jaesi mutered, almost tearing up.

 

"I'm not heartless even though I look like one. Kwangmin is Youngmin's twin nd growing up with Youngmin, I realized how important his twin is so I'll do my best to help him out. Besides, I was the reason he collapsed." Hyunseong muttered and Jaesi smiled at him.

 

"You treasure Youngmin so much, he's very lucky to have you as his friend." Jaesi muttered then bowed.

 

She then took Kwangmin's phone before proceeding to check the vitals of her younger brother hen excused herself.

 

Lucky to have me as a friend? Hyunseong thought then chuckled, if only it can be more than friends.

 

Kwangmin slowly opened his eyes and greeted Hyunseong.

 

"Here, Youngmin's phone." Hyunseong said and Kwangmin took it with both hands and bowed.

 

"I'll tell you who is who in his contact list but right now, we need to get some breakfast!" hyunseong happily muttered and Kwangmin chuckled.

 

"Why?! aren't you hungry?!" Hyunseong asked and Kwangmin smiled at him.

 

"I am but you look so happy to eat breakfast." Kwangmin said and Hyunseong managed to pout.

 

"I forgot to tell you, I love eating. It's one of my hobbies. Youngmin usually tolerates this when we shop together. I really love food!" Hyunseong said and Kwangmin nidded while smiling.

 

"So what do you want? I can ask our chef to prepare it." Hyunseong asked and Kwangmin got confused.

 

"Our hospital remember? we have patients from the upper epper class so we have chefs to cater to their sophisticated palettes." hyunseong said and Kwangmin was amazed.

 

"I'd love to have some porridge and Pikachu bread." Kwangmin said and Hyunseong nodded.

 

He then grabbed the phone from the night stand and dialed the number of the Kitchen.

 

"A bowl of porridge and pikachu bread for Patient Youngmin and the usual for me Chef Wookie." Kwangmin heard Hyunseong said before putting down the receiver.

 

"It won't take long." Hyunseong reassured Kwangmin as he took a seat beside the younger.

 

"So, I should ask your stylist to bring in clothes for you because they won't believe Youngmin would wear such clothes." Hyunseong muttered and Kwangmin snorted.

 

"these are comfy!" Kwangmin protested and Hyunseong patted his head.

 

"yes they are and quite stylish for you Kwangmin, but Youngmin and Donghyun hyung have stylists so the clothes they wear are all, you know, coordinated."

 

Hyuseong muttered as he show some pictures of Youngmin wearing well coordinated suits and casual wear, Kwangmin laughed at it.

 

"Don't laugh because you are going to wear these, leather shoes and all!" Hyunseong muttered which made the younger pout.

Now it's Hyunseong's time to laugh. A short while later, a knock was heard and Henry entered along side another young fellow who is pushing a cart.

 

"Wookie Hyung!" Hyunseong hugged the fellow pushing the cart.

 

"Yah Hyunseong! How can you order so many food while Youngmin here orders only porridge and Pikachu bread?!" Ryeowook asked and Henry whispered something in his ears.

 

"Aigoo.. you really are cousins! Anyway, Hello Kwangmin, I am Ryeowook. I cook for this hospital since Hyunseong may have told you already about it. Here, I made a Pikachu bread for you!"

 

Ryeowook handed the bowl of porridge and a plate of Pikachu bread (with a bonus pichu on the side) placed on a wooden tray.

 

"You seem so close with Hyunseong and Henry hyung." Kwangmin said and Ryeowook softly laughed.

 

"Aigoo. Of course I am, I'm Donghyun's 2nd cousin. It's really a small world you know. Anyway, tell me your favorite dishes ok so I can make them for you, well the healthier version of course!" Ryeowook muttered and Henry shook his head.

 

"Ryeowook hyung has a habit of cooking 'only' nutritious food so he was referred to this hospital by Donghyun hyung." Henry said as he placed the medicine on his tray.

 

"Wouldn't it be easier for me if Ryeowook hyung prepares what  Youngmin hyung likes? it'll be much more believable that way." Kwangmin asked and both Henry and Ryeowook nodded, Hyunseong was already eating his fair share; considering ramen, bibimbap and bulgogi in the morning?

 

"I'll go ahead and enjoy your breakfast Pika!" Ryeowook muttered then waved goodbye.

 

"So Hyunseong, you already asked for Youngmin's clothes?" Henry asked as he checked his clipboard and caught the younger nodding with his peripheral vision.

 

"Good. So eat well and drink this. I'll be back in 30 minutes for your other medicine. Enjoy your breakfast Pika!" Henry said then left.

 

"They seemed nice, and how close are the Kim's and Shim's?" Kwangmin asked and Hyunseong swallowed a mouthful of bibimbap.

 

"We're really close. You see, we are business minded people but that doesn't go into our heads, we still value family and friends over money." Hyunseong muttered then continued to eat.

 

"They look good together." Kwangmin said then took a bite of his Pika bread, Hyunseong choked.

 

"They as in Henry hyung and Ryeowook Hyung?" Hyunseong asked and Kwangmin nodded.

 

Hyunseong laughed hard so Kwangmin gave him a questioning look.

 

"Ryeowook hyung is already dating  a famous singer and Henry hyung is perfectly straight!" Hyunseong said and Kwangmin nodded.

"Though they are really good friends! Henry hyung, Ryeowook hyung and his boyfriend knew each other well; and Henry hyung even helped getting them together." Hyunseong explained and Kwangmin smiled.

 

"Such a lovely friendship! by the way, is Donghyun hyung single?" Kwangmin asked and Hyunseong nodded, swallowing another mouthful.

 

"Yah, he is. Though I am not sure of his orientation. He likes girls but he also likes dancing to girl group songs." Hyunseong said and Kwangmin chuckled.

 

"Why?!" Hyunseong asked.

 

"For a rich kid, you sure eat like a beggar!" Kwangmin pointed out and Hyunseong was outraged but laughed along when Kwangmin burst out laughing.

 

"I know I know, but can you blame me when my mom spoiled me? I love good food and I wanna marry someone who cooks really well!" Hyunseong muttered then Kwangmin threw him a question that caught him by surprise.

 

"So is Youngmin a good cook?" Hyunseong placed his chopsticks down then gulped down half a glass of his water.

 

"Well, he don't. Why would he when they have a the best chefs in town?" Hyunseong answered and Kwangmin nodded.

 

"Well it only shows that the person we love does not necessarily pass all our qualifications." kwangmin said with a smile.

 

"So, have you ever fallen in love then Kwangmin?" Hyunseong asked and Kwangmin nodded.

 

"She was a sweet girl who acts tough. She's not a lesbian though she can pretty much level up to guys so the boys in our class respect her." Kwangmin muttered, earning a nod from Hyunseong.

 

"My ideal type though is a sweet and shy girl, She wasn't that type though she is 4D." Kwangmin said.

 

"So you two got together?" Hyunseong asked then Kwangmin shook his head.

 

"Her family migrated to the Philippines before I even had the courage to confess. and yes Jeongmin hyung knows about her." Kwangmin finished the story and his breakfast. He then drank the medicine.

 

Hyunseong cleaned up their empty plates and placed it in the cart. Then one of Kim's servant entered with Youngmin's clothes. Hyunseong introduced the man as Donghae, he was a caring butler and one of Youngmin's favorite.

 

"I'll take a shower then go back. Hae hyung, take care of Kwangmin!" Hyunseong muttered and the servant nodded.

 

"Yah Hyunseong hyung, I thought that it'll be a secret? why does almost everyone knows the switch?" Kwangmin asked and Hyunseong chuckled.

 

"It's a small circle. I needed Hae to know too since he'll be with you at home. And besides, Youngmin grew up with Hae hyung so he practically knows every little detail about him. Rest assured that Hae hyung is trustworthy!" Hyunseong then waved before leaving.

 

"Don't worry Pikwangchu, Hae Hyung is here!" Hae muttered then smiled sweetly.

 

Kwangmin smiled as well and thought how this switch will go.

 


A/N: It's unbeta'd so forgive the errors in there.

 

btw, this was not what I planned on writing for an update but I hope it'll do. I have the next chapter in mind but can't put into writing just yet. i still need to update my other BF fic~

anyway I seriously almost gave up on this story because i do not receive comments that they want me to continue this.. I seriously like to hear from you guys because I want to know if you get the feel of the story..