The Wish

One Last Wish

 

 

He had a solemn face, white and pale like the winter snow. His black hair frames his face beautifully, he was a masterpiece. But perfection doesn't exist in this world as our prince has a cliched life.

He was called Kwangmin, born with a twin but adopted separately. He is now 18 and for the past 12 years, he wondered what happened to his older twin. Kwamgmin lived a simple life in one of the provinces in Incheon. He grew up to be a handsome young lad. But Kwangmin had one problem, he was a walking time bomb.


Kwangmin had a condition, a con condition that makes his heart weaker with every beat. He has been diognosed 6 years back when he collapsed in the middle of a marathon, and the news was devastating for a sporty Kwangmin.

 

"Kwangie ready?"


A head popped inside Kwangmin's room and he nodded.

 

"Be there in a few minutes hyung"


Kwangmin answered.

 

He was fortunate enough to be adopted by a loving family. The Lee's were the most loving family in their town with a daughter and a son named JaeSi and Jeongmin respectively. Kwangmin was the yungest and despite being adopted, he was treated like a real son and brother.


Kwangmin couldn't ask for more, perhaps one last thing, to see his older twin before he bid goodbye to this world.


"Kwangie happy birthday!"


His family greeted him with smiles. To the Lee family, Kwangmin is a pure blessing and it broke their hearts when they learned that Kwangmin is suffering a disease. They tried their best to give him medications but they are not rich enough to give him all, but the vital ones they provided for him.

 

Kwangmin looked at his family, to his adoptive mom and dad, to his JaeSi noona and Jeongmin hyung, then to the candles on the cake. He closed his eyes, made his one last wish and blew out the candles.


To meet my older twin Youngmin

 



He was a vision of a handsome prince, from his polished genuine snake skin shoes to the crisp white Micheal Kors tuxedo. His face was more of pretty than handsome but still good looking to the point that girls flail over this prince charming.

 

Youngmin was the luckier twin when he was adopted by a very wealthy couple from the clan of Kim. Kim Donghyun was his older brother and the heir of a multi billion won enterprise.


"Young master Youngmin, your audience awaits."

 

The family butler announced and Youngmin nodded and checked himself for the final time. He has been living a priveledged life and he wondered how his younger twin was doing right now. He vividly recalled their separation amd tear stain face of his younger brother that looked a lot like his reflection. The painful past haunted him and how he wished for his brother to be with him especially now that they are turning 18.


Youngmin stepped inside the vast ballroom and was greeted by hundreds of guest but he knew only a couple familiar faces. The room was filled songs of cheers and applauses for the man of the hour.

 

Youngmin smiled a practice smile and waved to the people who came for his birthday. He looked at his family with a grateful smile, closed his eyes, made a wish and blew out the candles.


To meet my younger twin Kwangmin


 

a/n: so here's the first chapter, what do you think? pairings will emerge somewhere in the middle of the story but no twincest because i'm not comfortable with it..

Character death is negotiable but can be opted out depending on how the story develops.

 

Happy New Year Everyone~