The Meeting

One Last Wish

"You sure don't want to stalk your twin brother?"

 

Jeongmin asked as they entered the dorm. Kwangmin shook his head. Seeing how well off his brother is made him unsure if the older twin would want to see him in his current state.

 

"I don't want him to see me like this."

 

Kwangmin confessed and pitying his brother, Jeongmin enveloped him in a hug.

 

"Don't be so hard on yourself Kwanggie. I'm sure your twin would want to see you."

 

Kwangmin nodded and held on to that promise.

 

...

 

Kwangmin woke up the next day with a small hope but today, his heart is hurting a bit. He clutched the aching part and closed his eyes as he fought the urge to scream. He was suffering too much and he needs his medication. He fell on his bed, face down and panting.

 

Jeongmin decided to check up on his brother since he was rather late for breakfast. He knocked before entering the room. He was surprised to see Kwangmin sprawled on the bed, clutching his chest and breathing hard. Jeongmin went to Kwangmin's side and took him in his arm.

 

"Kwanggie, are you ok?"

 

Jeongmin asked, concern and panic evident in his voice.


"Hyung."

 

Kwangmin muttered while pointing at a nightstand. Jeongmin shifted his  gaze from Kwangmin to where he was pointing. Jeongmin saw the bottle of medicine and instantly grabbed it, then gave Kwangmin the pills.

 

"Kwangmin, you'll be ok."

 

Jeongmin muttered as he tightly hugged the brother. Kwangmin slowly calmed down and his breathing went back to normal. Jeongmin sighed in relief and he promised himself to be more careful and attentive since Kwangmin's condition has been worsening as time goes by.

 

Kwangmin woke up a few hours later and Jeongmin welcomed him with a smile.

 

"Hyung, I'm sorry for worrying you."

 

Kwangmin weakly said amd Jeongmin reassured him that it was ok. He then gave him some sandwiches to eat.

 

"Let's stay home for today, tomorrow, let's visit your doctor."


Kwangmin tried to protest but Jeongmin gave him a look that warned him not to say anything more or else.

 

"Jaesi noona?"

 

Kwangmin asked and Jeongmin nodded.

 

"I talked to her earlier and informed her that you had your seizure again. She told me that she'll comtact mom and dad and your doctor to set an appointment tomorrow. This is for your own good Kwanggie."

 

Jeongmin explained and Kwangmin nodded.

 

"Hyung, I'm so sorry for being such a burden."

 

Kwangmin muttered and Jeongmin grabbed his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

 

"Kwanggie, you are not a burden but a blessing. don't ever forget that."

 

Jeongmin muttered to reassure his brother though deep inside he was worried sick that he might lose him in any second.

 

"Hyung if you don't mind, I want to meet my twin before we go to the hospital tomorrow. I just want to know how he is doing."

 

Kwangmin pleaded and Jeongmin gave him a smile.

 

"I'll do my best."

 

Jeongmin said with a smile. He then left the room and fished out his cellphone to call someone.

 

"Hello?"

 

The line answered and Jeongmin went straight to the point.

 

"Hello, Minwoo this Jeongmin."

 

"Ah Jeongmin Hyung.Any problems?"

 

Minwoo asked.

 

"Minwoo, I know that you are very familiar with Seoul. I want to ask you for a favor."

 

"Hyung what is it?"

 

Minwoo curiously asked.

 

"I need to know where Youngmin is. Kwangmin's condition isn't getting any better and we need to let him meet his twin the soonest."

 

Jeongmin muttered.

 

"Hyung let me ask a few relatives and get back to you. I'll do my best to help Kwangmin hyung."

 

Minwoo assured Jeongmin and the older thanked him sincerely. A few hours passed and Jeongmin received a call from Minwoo.

 

"Hyung, according to some of my sources, tomorrow Youngmin may hangout at Myeongdong with Hyunseong, his best friend. It seems that shopping is one of Youngmin's past time."

 

Minwoo relayed and Jeongmin thanked him.

 

"Thanks Minwoo, you are the best!"

 

"As always hyung, for you and Kwangmin hyung I'll do everything I can."


Jeongmin ended the call and informed Kwangmin.


"Hey, feeling better Kwanggie?"

 

Jeongmin asked and Kwangmin nodded.

 

"listen, tomorrow let's drop by Myeongdong before going to the hospital. Let's meet your twin."

 

Kwangmin's eyes were filled light and he smiled widely.

 

"Thanks hyung, and sorry for causing trouble."

 

"Don't say that Kwanggie. I repeat, you are not a burden"

 

Jeongmin muttered then left Kwangmin to rest. Kwangin gaze out the window and smiled to himself, he will finally meet his brother. But then he sighed as he realized how much hardship he had brought in to the Lee's.

 

"When I pass away Jeongmin hyung, I want you to find someone who can and will love you."

 

Kwangmin muttered then dozed off to sleep.

 

...

 

They set off early morning and informed Jaesi that they'll be at the hospital by lunch time and she agreed. Jaesi made Kwangmin wear a mask to protect him. They went for a walk at Myeongdong, fashionble clothes were on display and Kwangmin gave a small smile hidden by his mask.

 

"Kwanggie, what will you say when you meet your twin?"


Jeongmin asked as they stopped in front of a shop.

 

"I want to wish him luck in all his undertakings."

 

Kwangmin replied.


"Are you going to reveal your condition?"


Jeongmin asked and Kwangmin shook his head.

 

"he doesn't need to know that his brother is dying. For all I know, he may not even remember me, moreover care for me."

 

Kwangmin responded and Jeongmin just nodded. They continued searching for Youngmin when Kwangmin felt a bit tired. Jeongmin decided that they should rest for a while and sat on a nearby bench. Just when they were losing hope, Jeongmin spotted the twin appeared with his best friend.

 

"Kwanggie stay here and I'll talk to him."

 

Jeongmin said before running after Youngmin. Kwangmin looked at their retreating backs and decided to follow them. He caught up with Jeongmin and the older was surprised.

 

"Kwanggie, I told you to stay put."

 

"But hyung.."

 

Hyunseong and Youngmin were walking and searching for some new things to buy. Then Hyunseong saw suspicious movements from his peripheral view.

 

"Youngmin, we'd better split up, someone's following.. Go ahead and walk, I'll trail behind and confirm my suspicion."

 

Hyunseong muttered then left Youngmin with a confused look. He then walked away. Youngmin then continued to walk. Kwangmin then noticed Hunseong walking away from Youngmin.

 

"Hyung, I think the other guy is suspecting that we are following them."


Kwangmin said and Jeongmin hissed in frustration.

 

"Hyung, you better follow Youngmin hyung, I'll distract the other guy."

 

Jeongmin gave him a concerned look but gave in to the idea.

 

"Don't force yourself Kwanggie."

 

Kwangmin nodded and off Jeongmin went. He tried to be very careful to not raise an alarm while Kwangmin became the obvious one, the mask adding to the effect. When Hyunseong was sure that a masked person was indeed following them, he caught up with the guy. Kwangmin panicked and started to run, Hyunseong chased after him. Kwangmin ran as fast as his feet can take him while Hyunseong was catching up fast.  The chase continued for another while until Hyunseong cornered him and pushed him towards an alley and backed him on a wall.

 

"Who are you and want do you want from Youngmin?"

 

Hyunseong asked and Kwangmin can only huff and puff from tiredness. Hyunseong then pulled the mask down to reveal the stalker's face. Hyunseong's eyes widened when he saw that the person looked exactly like Youngmin.

 

"Youngmin?!"


Hyunseong muttered, shocked and confused. Kwangmin just stared at him while still huffing. Then it happened. Kwangmin clutched his chest as his heart ached yet again. He screamed in pain and fell to his knees. Hyunseong was surprised at the sudden outburst.


"Are you ok?"

 

Hyunseong asked and Kwangmin continued to scream as the pain keeps getting harder to tolerate. Hyunseong then took Kwangmin and carried him on his back and rushed him to the nearest hospital.

 

Jeongmin finally caught up with Youngmin and dragged him to a nearby alley.

 

"Let go of me!"

 

Youngmin demanded and Jeongmin let go.

 

"I can sue you for kidnapping."

 

Youngmin muttered but Jeongmin sternly looked at him.

 

"We need to talk."

 

Jeongmin muttered and Youngmin reacted violently.

 

"I don't even know you"

 

Youngmin muttered and Jeongmin sighed. Just then Jeongmin's cellphone rang. He looked at the person who was calling then answered it.

 

"Kwangmin?"

 

Upon hearing Jeongmin said the name, Youngmin's eyes widened. Jeongmin looked serious and hanged the phone after a few minutes.

 

"Do you know my twin brother Kwangmin?"

 

Youngmin asked and Jeongmin nodded.

 

"If you still want to see your brother alive, come with me."

 


Jeongmin said and walked out of the alley, Youngmin followed him.

 

"What do you mean alive? something wrong with Kwangmin?"

 

Youngmin asked but Jeongmin just walked super fast. He didn't entertain any questions from Youngmin since his mind was focused on Kwangmin's condition. They reached the hospital room and Jeongmin came bursting in and instantly grabbing Kwangmin's hand. The younger smiled seeing Jeongmin. Jeongmin was shedding tears as he looked at Kwangmin in his hospital bed weak and fragile, an oxygen tank assisting him in breathing.

 

"Kwanggie..."

 

Jeongmin muttered.

 

"I'm sorry Jeongmin hyung, I caused you trouble once again."

 

Kwangmin muttered and Jeongmin shook his head. Then Youngmin entered the room, making both Kwangmin and Jeongmin looked at him, Hyunseong was behind him.

 

"Youngmin hyung?"

 


Kwangmin asked and Youngmin shed tears as he too, rushed towards the brother and hugged him.

 

"Kwang, I missed you so much."

 

Kwangmin smiled though breathing with difficulty. He then hugged his brother tightly.

 

"Hyung. I missed you too."


 

a/n: I updated... not what I was planning to write but it turned out this way. Anyway, hope this update is ok with you guys.. and I hope that the story is getting more interesting to you guys..

And let's all celebrate Boyfriend's comeback I.Yah. They all look so dashing and the choreography... omo the handstand flip thingy was awesome