I need to find him

One Last Wish

Kwangmin stare outside the window, April rain pouring gracefully creating a picturesque view. He sighed as he couldn't enjoy it like he used to, when him and Youngmin would play in the rain like nothing cared more than the smiles on their faces.

 

"You miss him?"


Kwangmin was startled when Jeongmin suddenly spoke.

 

"Ah hyung,"


Kwangmin replied then looked back at the window.

 

"What if we go to Seoul to look for him?"


Jeongmin asked and Kwangmin looked at him with a bewildered look.

 

"Let's just say that I asked mom and dad If we could spend a few days at Seoul. Jeasi noona agreed to let us stay in her dorm for a week."


Jeongmin muttered and Kwangmin was very surprised.

 

"I told them that we will look into unversities. We'll be graduating soon Kwanggie."


Jeongmin muttered then patted Kwangmin's shoulder.

 

"Start packing Kwanggie, we'll leave tomorrow with Jaesi noona."


Jeongmin then left Kwangmin who smiled weakly to himself. Maybe his wish can really come true.

 

...


The morning sun shone brightly as Jaesi, Jeongmin and Kwangmin boarded the bus bound for Seoul. The two brothers were hopeful that they will be able to find Kwangmin's twin brother the soonest. Jeongmin offered a smile and Kwangmin smiled back, it'll be ok.

 

They reached Seoul in a short while. Jaesi led them to her dorm, good thing her room mates won't be back till next week.


"Make yourselves comfortable and Kwangmin"

 

Jaesi muttered then hugged Kwangmin tightly.


"Noona"

 

Kwangmin muttered through the hug.


"I just wanted to hug you! You're my cute little brother!"

 

Jaesi muttered which made Jeongmin taken back.


"Ahem noona, I am also your brother!"

 

Jeongmin muttered and Jaesi ruffled Jeongmin's hair then hugged him.


"Of course Jeongmin, you'll always be my cute brother, but not as cute as Kwangmin!"

 

Jaesi said which made Jeongmin pout cutely.


"Ok. Clean up then have a walk around town"

 

Jaesi said then left the boys to clean up and dress in a more casual outfits.


"Hyung, where do we start?"

 

Kwangmin asked curiously and Jeongmin smiled at him.


"I did some research and guess what, they kinda live near the place."

 

Jeongmin winked at Kwangmin and led him out the door. They've been to Seoul quite a number of times but that was for Kwangmin's checkups and medications. So they walked the busy streets of Seoul, people were happily chatting as they stroll. Kwangmin's eyes were full of light at the sight of the bustling Seoul, he had missed this very much.


"So you like this Kwanggie?"

 

Jeongmin asked and the younger nodded excitedly. Then they went inside a character shop. Kwangmin's eyes grew so much at the sight of an aisle full

of Pikachu.


"Hyung, Pikachu!"

 

Kwangmin pointed at the yellow stuff and Jeongmin burst out laughing.


"You sure love that yellow rat!"

 

Jeongmin commented which earned a pout from Kwangmin.


"Hyung, Pikachu is the eternal pokemon.. even after so many seasons, it still accompanied Ash."

 

Kwangmin explained and Jeongmin just chuckled, how Kwangmin can sure get worked up with Pikachu.


They went to the Pokemon aisle and searched for something useful to buy; there were notebooks, pens, stuffed toys, chopsticks, coats, Pikachu ears, earphones and a whole lot more.

 

"Why don't we buy the Pikachu pillow so that you'll be able to sleep more comfortably?"


Jeongmin suggested and Kwangmin nodded like an obedient puppy. They grabbed the pillow then paid the item before resuming their stroll. They took so many breaks during the entire walk as Jeongmin knows that Kwangmin can't take any rigorous activities. Kwangmin was a bit apologetic but Jeongmin had reassured him that it's ok.

 

 

While on a break, Jeongmin left his brother to grab some juice. Kwangmin was left there seated at one of the cafe chairs outside. He was observing the people around when his eyes focused on two persons across the street. The first guy had a handsome face, framed by his dark locks, the other was a complete replica of him, it was Youngmin.


Jeongmin returned and handed him his juice but Kwangmin was in a daze. Keongmin glanced to where Kwangmin was looking and gasped as a compltely identical Kwangmin sat outside a cafe, fate must be on their side.

 

"Shall we follow them for a while?"


Jeongmin inquired but Kwangmin shook his head, it's not the right time to meet him yet.

 

 


a/n:i am experiencing major illness right now.. been coughing like crazy and I am not feeling well.. but my sis cellyne was just bugging me to update so there~