My Butler Donghae

One Last Wish

A/N: Sorry for not updating this~ been caught up with a lot of stuff. So this chapter will be a bit fluff and random.

 


Hyunseong left the hospital room and the butler smiled at the sick boy on the bed. “Hi! I’m Donghae.” The butler happily said and Kwangmin smiled then introduced himself. “I’m Kwangmin.” Donghae looked at him intently then smiled. “you sure look like Youngmin but…” He paused and Kwangmin raised an eyebrow. “But?” Kwangmin inquired and Donghae smiled and playfully ruffled the younger’s hair. “He’s cute and you’re handsome! You’re cool and he’s hot. You’re twins but you have subtle differences.” Donghae answered then went to rummage the luggage he brought along and laughed victoriously when he found the perfect clothes to give Kwangmin. “here, well coordinated clothes!” Kwangmin cringed at the pristine white button down shirt and khaki pants.

“Donghae-ssi..” Kwangmin started and Donghae shook his head cutely. “Call me hyung! Youngmin always call me hyung!” Donghae said and Kwangmin nodded. “Donghae hyung, can’t I wear something more comfortable?” Kwangmin asked and Donghae tried to explain. “But these are comfortable, made from the finest cotton and crafted by the finest designers around the globe.”  Donghae sounded like a real salesman.

“Hyung, I know that they are expensive but, aren’t they too much?” Kwangmin commented but Donghae shook his head. “Nope, these are just the start, when you go home, you’ll find a walk in closet full of these.” Donghae was really hyper active and Kwangmin was wondering if the older had taken too much sugar. “Go and change!” Donghae instructed but Kwangmin raised his hand where the IV was attached and Donghae pouted. “hey… The fluid thingy is almost up so I guess I’ll just wait  a bit longer.” Dongahe cheered up in the instant and Kwangmin laughed at the older who seemed to be acting like he’s a kindergarten student.

They heard a knock and Henry entered with another medicine. “Hey Donghae Hyung!” Henry greeted and Dinghae hugged the nurse. “I missed you Henry! How’s my baby bro?” Donghae asked and Henry answered “better than ever, gonna graduate in a few months.” Donghae was all jumpy at the news.

Henry then handed the medicine to Kwangmin and the younger took the chance to ask the nurse. “You two close?” Kwangmin asked and Henry nodded. “Is he really that bouncy?” Kwangmin asked and Henry laughed out loud. “Well, he’s really all hyper active like a kid and he’s really playful but he’s such a good hyung. He really takes good care of his master.” Henry stated and Kwangmin smiled.

“hey Henry, Take that thing off of Kwang, He needs to change clothes!” DOnghae poked the nurse’s cheek and Henry grabbed the finger to stop the action. “We need permission from dad.” Henry answered and Donghae pouted. “Not fair Henry! Call him quickly!” Donghae muttered and Henry sighed, he doesn’t want to see the sad look on the butler’s face. “Ok hyung just stop pouting!” Henry caved in and Donghae jumped for joy. Henry asked his father’s approval. “He still needs more IV but we can use the  changeover time to change his clothes.” Henry said and Donghae smiled nonetheless.

Donghae and Henry assisted Kwangmin in changing his clothes. Kwanmgin whined as he looked at himself on the mirror. “Hyung, really?” Kwangmin asked and Donghae was literally jumping for joy with his achievement. “It looks good Kwangmin.” Henry said, stifling a laugh. “Henry hyung stop it! How can Youngmin hyung live each day wearing this get up?” Kwangmin asked out loud and Henry laughed louder. “Deal with it Kwangmin, You have to play the part well.” Henry then saluted them and went out of the room.

“So did Hyunseong hurt you Kwangmin?” Donghae asked as he settled himself beside Kwangmin. “well he made me run so I collapsed.” Kwnagmin answered and Donghae fumed with anger. “That rascal!” Donghae said and Kwangmin calmed the butler. “Hey Hyung, it’s ok, he’s a nice guy!” Kwangmin said and Donghae relaxed and smiled, returning to the childish state while Kwangmin nodded.

“Hyung, can you tell me more about my brother?” Kwangmin asked and Donghae nodded. “He’s my favourite master!” Donghae chirped and Kwangmin smiled. “He’s super cute and loving and would paly with me until we get tired!” Donghae said. “you know Kwangmin, when he first came, he was very fragile and it took me quite a number of tries to make him smile. He’s really sweet though. When he had some good news, he would be all bouncy and share them to us. He’s a really loveable kid!” Donghae continued and Kwangmin can see the star glistening in the older’s eyes. “Must be fun.” Kwangmin stated and Donghae happily nodded but soon the smile faded as he saw the younger was a bit sad and down. “Hey Kwangmin, It’s ok. We can also have fun. I know that we can get along just fine.”Donghae re assured the older and Kwangmin smiled like an innocent child. “I hope so hyung.” Kwangmin replied and Donghae hugged the kid. Kwangmin had one more ally by his side; he hoped they can both survive this switch.

 


A/N: Short update; only around 800 words but this is just a filler chapter! I would be writing something decent in the coming chapters~