05.

Crossover

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mirrored Hallway

 

 

“I’ll just have you know,” Suho declared. “This is an incredibly difficult task and it’s not my fault if you lose your life.”

Kai rolled his eyes. “Yeah, I got it.”

“Before you leave, and I cannot stress this enough… Whatever you do, do NOT get close to your parallel guardian. If it’s indirectly like Lay and Baekhyun, it’s fine. Just don’t meet him in person.”

Kai nodded. He didn’t actually know who his counterpart was or what he looked like. He didn’t even remember what power his parallel was supposed to have. But Suho didn’t have to know THAT.

He then remembered something else. “There was one more rule you didn’t go over… There are supposed to be six guardians in each asylum at a time, right? What’ll happen if I leave?”

“Who knows? Who cares?” Suho shot back. “It’s more important if you save the rest of them. We’ll be fine without you.”

Kai breathed deeply. “Alright… I’m ready to go. Wait, no. Hold on. Okay, now I’m ready.”

“Good luck.” Baekhyun said.

“Take care of Chanyeol.”

Baekhyun smirked. “I already do.”

Kai made a face. “Gross.”

 

The two watched as Kai slowly disappeared into nothing. They were in silence for a while, staring at the ground where Kai used to stand. Suddenly, Baekhyun stood up.

“Well, if you don’t mind, I’m going off to Chanyeol’s now. Don’t flood the place again.” He left nonchalantly.  

“…I won’t.” Suho whispered, still staring at the ground.

 

 

???

 

 

Kai opened his eyes. It was black. Everything was dark. He saw neither ceiling nor floor.

“…Where the hell am I?”

 

 

Chanyeol’s Landing

 

 

Baekhyun walked down a paved road. He saw that the street lights along the road were on. He smiled.

“Yeollie! Where are you?” He called. A bright red light shone in the middle of the black sky. He stared at it and realized it was fire. He couldn’t help but grin. “…There’s my favorite kind of light.”

The fire came closer, bringing a tall figure along with it. It eventually landed on the pavement in front of him. Chanyeol’s wings of fire never ceased to amaze Baekhyun. Chanyeol dispersed his flaming wings and turned to Baekhyun.

“Hey.” He greeted with a smile, his deep voice resounding in the air.

Baekhyun happily ran to Chanyeol and embraced him in a tight hug. “Hey!”

Chanyeol left a warm kiss on Baekhyun’s forehead. “Anything happen today?”

“Mm, Kai managed to trick Kyungsoo into thinking the tree was a girl, Sehun made a giant sand Suho with s, and speaking of Suho he grew a gray hair today…” Baekhyun rambled, swinging their arms together. “Oh, and Sehun got attacked and Kai went to the other asylum.”

Chanyeol blinked. “Uh… I think you should’ve mentioned that last bit first.” He pulled Baekhyun down to sit on the pavement with him. “Who attacked Sehun?”

“Ah, that…” Baekhyun huffed. “…Lucifer.”

Chanyeol became silent and his eyes went wide. “Did he… Did he get cursed?” He asked.

Baekhyun nodded. He leaned on Chanyeol’s shoulder. “…I’m sad.”

“Don’t be sad, Hyunnie.” Chanyeol picked up his lover’s hand and kissed it. “C’mon, let me see them.”

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. “See what?”

“Your curse markings.”

Baekhyun straightened up and pouted. “But you always see them! Like, everyday.”

“I know, I know.” Chanyeol reached over and started ing Baekhyun’s shirt. “It’s just that it serves as a reminder.”

This time Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. “You always say that, but you never tell me what it’s supposed to be a reminder of.”

Chanyeol ed the last button and pulled his shirt apart. He closely examined the black markings that permanently encircled Baekhyun’s chest. He suddenly kissed the marking, surprising Baekhyun.

Blushing, Baekhyun stammered. “W-W-What are you doing Y-Yeol?”

Chanyeol leaned back, smiling. However, his eyes were sad. “It reminds me to never take you for granted. You could leave me at anytime, so… I want to cherish all the time we have together. So don’t be sad.”

“…I-I won’t… I won’t be…” Baekhyun broke down and started crying. “…I WON’T BE SAD!!” He wailed. “…I LOVE YOU, CHANYEOL. I REALLY DO LOVE YOU.”

Chanyeol pulled his sobbing lover into his arms. He caressed Baekhyun’s head for a moment, while the other was randomly yelling out love confessions.

“GODDAMMIT I LOVE YOU!”

Chanyeol then directed Baekhyun to his lips. “I love you too.” They sealed their love with a sweet kiss.

 

Because with Baekhyun, Chanyeol could become the brightest flame there is. He honestly believed nothing could ever take his lover away. He honestly believed that they would be together forever. He honestly believed Baekhyun’s curse would never go off.

 

He honestly believed nothing would happen.

 

“…You might want to put your shirt back on.”

“Not gonna need it.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


baekyeol i can't

Anyways, since Kai has never been to the other asylum before, he doesn't know how to get there. 

So where is he exactly?

Hm...