15.

Crossover

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s Landing

 

 

“E-Excuse me…” Suho snapped out of his thoughts and turned. A strange man was carrying a fainted Kyungsoo on his back.

Suho raised an eyebrow. “You’re Lay?”

Lay nodded, and slowly laid Kyungsoo on the ground. “He fainted shortly after I got here. I think it’s just out of stress.”

“You can just leave him. He faints often,” Suho replied evenly. “Where’s Kai?”

“I… Uh, I think we got separated in the wormhole… Or something.”

“Tragic,” Suho rolled his eyes. “Anyways, I need your help with Baekhyun.”

Lay looked concerned. “I’m not sure if I can heal him without… You know, dying. He IS my parallel, after all.”

“At least try first,” Suho retorted. “Are you just going to let him die?”

Lay hesitated. “I-I’ll try. Where is he?”

 

Suho led to where Baekhyun was lying; Lay could hear his screams from meters away. Chanyeol was still kneeling next to Baekhyun, looking half-dead himself. As he got closer to Baekhyun’s body, Lay started to feel a bit dizzy. He got over it as soon as he saw Baekhyun in pain.

“Ho… He looks pretty bad.” Lay mumbled.

“Then do something about it.”

Lay walked up to Baekhyun, slightly faltering.  He kneeled next to Chanyeol, placing his hands over Baekhyun’s eyes. Surprisingly, Chanyeol didn’t murder him for touching his lover.

Sweat started sliding down Lay’s temples; clearly he was in pain. His breathing became uneven, and his hands started shaking. But Baekhyun came first.

A couple seconds later, Baekhyun stopped screaming. Chanyeol looked up at him through his tear-filled eyes. Baekhyun was completely still.

“I-I-I-Is he d-dead…?” Chanyeol croaked.

Lay slowly stood up, staggering away from Baekhyun. “N-No… He’s not. He’s just out, he won’t feel the pain if he’s asleep… T-That’s about all I can do for you…”

“Are you okay?” Suho asked, staring at Lay’s retreating figure.

“J-Just a bit faint,” Lay somehow managed to chuckle. “I w-wonder how I’m not d-dead yet.”

“Maybe because Baek’s half-dead… Where’re you going, Lay?”

“E-Elsewhere…”

“L-Lay…” Chanyeol called.

“Yeah…?”

“…T-Thank you.”

“Take care of yourself.”

 

 

Sehun’s desert

 

 

What time was it?

How long has it been?

When is it going to stop?

 

Sehun didn’t know.

 

His entire body felt numb yet he was feeling excruciating pain. He hung over his chair, sweating and crying out of hurt.

He should call someone. He needed someone to save him. He needed someone to stop this pain.

And yet, nothing came out of his mouth. He wanted to yell for someone, but would that person come? If he called, would that person come running to him? If he died, would that person mourn his death?

Sehun struggled to find his voice. He yelled that person’s name as loud as he possible could, hoping he would come to him.

 

S-Save me Kai-hyung…!

 

 

???

 

 

The first thing that came to Kai’s mind was “Am I dead?”

His eyelids felt heavy and he had trouble keeping them open. He felt tired and sleepy. But he thought if he went to sleep now, he would probably never awake again. He slowly sat up and examined his surroundings through lidded eyes.

Above him was a smooth teal ceiling. The floor was the same, and Kai could see his reflection in both. In front of where Kai sat was a large crystal. The ceiling was slightly cracked above the crystal, letting light flood onto it.

Kai had no idea whether he was alive or dead, or where he was at the moment. He got onto his feet, feeling uncomfortable in the eerie silence. There were no exits, so Kai knew he couldn’t get out. But at the same time, he couldn’t do nothing either. He walked up to the shiny crystal and stared at it. It was so bright and smooth; Kai couldn’t help but reach out to touch it.

 

Then something touched Kai’s cheeks from behind. Cold, gentle fingers were touching his cheeks. Startled, Kai whirled around hitting his tailbone on the crystal. His eyes came into contact with a person. It was a person with long, beautiful brown hair. This person had peaceful, gentle face. Cream-colored cloth lightly draped over his thin body. The person smiled at him, his pink lips parting to speak.

“Good morning…” he said so softly, as if he was scared Kai’s ears would shatter. He reached to touch Kai’s cheek again, making the latter flinch at the touch.

“W-W-W-Who are you?!” Kai stuttered, frightened.

The stranger stared at Kai with gentle eyes before answering.

 

"...Taemin," he answered. "I am Taemin."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


OHO! I BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING //shot