10.

Crossover

 

 

 

 

 

Chen’s Beach

 

 

Kai teleported north, until he arrived at the beach Tao was talking about. He was surprised; the beach looked nothing like it did from afar. The clouds hovering above it were dark and dreary. The gray waves eerily pushed against the shore. The sand was cool and several rotting logs were scattered on top of it.

Kai jumped when a clap of thunder came out of nowhere. A flash of lightning flickered in a distance.

“H-Hello?” Kai’s unsteady voice shook. He wasn’t scared, he was terrified. It was to the point he half-expected Jason to appear and slash him in half with a chainsaw. He almost wet himself when he saw a lone figure a few meters ahead of him.

The man, wearing all black like Kai, was facing the ocean. He seemed to be focused on it, never looking away. It just added to Kai’s creepy level. “H-H-Hello!” Kai called to him.

The man looked up, but did not turn to face Kai. He looked down again. “Go away.” His monotonous voice echoed in the air.

Kai raised an eyebrow. “U-Um… There’s something I have to-”

“GO AWAY.” The man’s voice rumbled with the thunder.

Confused, Kai stepped forward. “I-I don’t…”

Lighting flashed all over the place. “DO NOT COME ANY CLOSER.” The man demanded, making Kai stay completely still.

Kai was confused. He didn’t know this person, he was sure this person didn’t him, and yet he was telling him to go away? Kai felt his face. He was definitely Kai. Why would someone turn away a person as good-looking as himself?

A few minutes passed by, with only the waves filling the silence. “U-Um…” Kai stepped closer. That was a big mistake.

 

The man snapped, and lighting flashed all over the place, even on the sand. Kai’s ears rang constantly from the thunder.

 

“GO AWAY LUHAN!”

 

“Wh- Luhan?” Kai couldn’t teleport fast enough; he got hit and electrocuted. He cried in pain, the shock burning his skin. Before he knew it, he hit the cold sand and out.

 

It happened too fast. In a mere three seconds, Kai was mistaken for someone else and slapped with death. Was this it? Was he going to die, right here and now? No, he couldn’t die here. At least before he died, he had to see Kyungsoo one last time.

Then Kai saw something.

Was that Kyungsoo…? As… As an angel?

Kai.” The way Kyungsoo said his name was pure bliss. It didn’t matter if this was a dream; he sure as hell was going to enjoy it.

Kai reached out and touched the angel’s cheek. “Kyungsoo-hyung…”

Kai... Wake up, you moron.

Kai blinked his eyes open. Kyungsoo’s face came into view, and he was far from angel mode.

 

 

Tree of Life

 

 

“Finally,” Kyungsoo huffed. “You’re awake.”

Kai abruptly sat up and looked around. The familiar tree of life was behind him, with its yellow leaves. He was in his own asylum. “Wh-What happened…?”

Kyungsoo sighed and stood up. “You got hurt and came back here.”

That sounded ridiculous to Kai. “Wai- How did I get back here?!” Kai stared at Kyungsoo, who was walking around the tree.

“I don’t know,” Kyungsoo retorted. “I found you here half-dead.”

 

His hyung’s sharp words stabbed Kai through the chest. Kai noticed as soon as he woke up that something was off. Something was off about Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo…” Kai cautiously stood up. “Are… Are you mad at me?”

Kyungsoo then shot a glare at him. Kai gulped out of instinct. “He’s mad.”

“Mad? Mad? No, no, I’m not mad. I’m just angry. OF COURSE I’M MAD!!” Kyungsoo threw his arms into the air and rambled on. “You go off to a different asylum and promise me that you won’t die, and I wake up the next day to find you HALF-DEAD. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO FE-?!”

Kai wrapped his arms around his hyung tightly. “…Sorry.”

Kyungsoo couldn’t help but cry. “…Diot! I-Idiot! You’re so stupid Kai… I was worried sick about you!” he repeatedly pounded Kai’s chest with his fists, while the younger took it all.

Kai caressed Kyungsoo’s head. “I know… I’m sorry. But I’m still alive, you know?” Although he himself couldn’t figure out how he survived electrocution. Kai let go of Kyungsoo once he calmed down.

 

Wiping his red eyes, Kyungsoo then dropped the news. “K-Kai… Right after you left, B-Baekhyun-hyung…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


yaaay, short chapter //shot

and so we meeet Chen, who is nothing like what he is in real life otl 

ofc, Suho is nothing like he is either. i don't know what i'm writing anymore

On a completely unrelated note, COMEBACKS. COMEBACKS EVERYWHAR

Looking forward to 2Yoon <3