26.

Crossover

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s Landing

 

 

“Baek— Baek—Wait— Baek— Baek—Stop—”

Baekhyun didn’t stop. His fists clenched around Chanyeol’s collar, his on Chanyeol’s thighs. Baekhyun repeatedly kissed the living daylights out of him, not giving him any second to talk back or even breathe. Chanyeol couldn’t process what just happened. First, he thought he burnt himself to cinders. Second, he awoke still solid and alive. Third, Lucifer was gone. Fourth, Baekhyun jumped him the second he woke up.

Chanyeol immediately cupped his hands around his lover’s face when he had the chance. Baekhyun was a panting mess. He stared at Chanyeol with half-lidded, lustful eyes, a small drop of dribble trailing on his bottom lip. Other than that, Chanyeol noticed that he was slightly different. Baekhyun’s eyes were darker than they had been.

“Baek… What happened to you?” Chanyeol asked, concerned.

“Don’t know. Don’t care.” Baekhyun responded half-heartedly, leaning towards Chanyeol’s lips again. He hissed when Chanyeol restrained him.

“Baekhyun! Calm down, I—” Chanyeol froze when tears starting pouring out of Baekhyun’s eyes. “…Huh? Hyunnie, what’s wrong?!”

“Y-You… Y-You don’t want m-me anymore, isn’t that it?!”

 

Chanyeol’s face blanked. “Huh?”

 

“You could at least say so instead of playing stupid!”

“Wait, Baek I don’t understand… Why wouldn’t I want you?” He rubbed Baekhyun’s tears with his thumbs. “You know I love you, Baek…”

“B-Because… I’m not the same person anymore!”

“Okay, now I’m really confused. Calm down first, and then explain to me.” Chanyeol pecked Baekhyun’s forehead as the other was wiping his eyes. “You’re such a drama queen.”

 

A few minutes later, the two sat cross-legged in front of each other.

“First of all,” Chanyeol started. “What the hell happened?”

Baekhyun cutely pouted while tears were still streaming down his face. “When I woke up, you were dead.”

“Okay, I have that part figured out. Then?”

“Lucifer started stepping on your ashes so I killed his satanic .”

Chanyeol held in a chuckle from Baekhyun’s blatancy. “And after that?”

“You were remade from the ashes a couple minutes later. Then it brings us to now.”

“Okay… So somehow I was revived. That explains my situation… What about you? What happened to you, Baek?” Chanyeol subtly intertwined their hands together as Baekhyun was thinking.

“I… He, Lucifer, said th-that the curse converted me or something… It converted me into someone else. I don’t feel like me a-anymore…”

“What’s so different about you?”

Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol’s concerned eyes once before removing one of his gloves. He hesitantly showed his palm to him, revealing the black hole that was once a bright light. The taller of the two stared at it for a moment, and then silently put Baekhyun’s hand back into the glove.

 

“Let me ask you something,” said Chanyeol. “What’s your name?”

Baekhyun looked at him weirdly. “Baekhyun.”

“And whom do you love, with all your heart?”

“Ch-Chanyeol.”

“Right,” Chanyeol nodded. “And whom do I love, with all of my heart, regardless if he’s changed or not?”

A red tint showed itself on Baekhyun’s cheeks. “B-Baekhyun.”

“And who are you again? Hint, you said it twice.”

“…Baekhyun.”

“Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner. The answer is Baekhyun loves Chanyeol with all of his heart, Chanyeol loves Baekhyun with all of his heart regardless if he’s changed or not, I’m Chanyeol and you’re Baekhyun. Simple.”

“You just made it sound incredibly difficult.” Baekhyun retorted.

“Then I’ll simplify it for you. I will love you even if you’ve changed. I’ll love you if you turned into a girl, grandpa, lizard, dog, cat, or ladybug. I’ll love you if you became a star in the sky. I’ll love you if you’ve been turned into a rock. If we both died and were reborn as different people, I’ll find you and love you then. I’ll love you in any form, any shape, any size, any color.”

“You’re still making it difficult, Yeol.”

“Yeah, I know.” Chanyeol scratched his head worriedly. “Then this is as simple as I can put it… I love you just the way you are, Baek.”

 

Baekhyun silently cursed at the painfully obvious blush on his cheeks. He also silently cursed at Chanyeol for having a way with words, being the clumsy giant that he was. But Baekhyun loved Chanyeol the way he was, too.

“You can worry about how you’ve changed all you want, Baek, but you’re still you. And I’m gonna love you senseless like that, got it?”

“G-Got it.” Baekhyun sniffed, new tears dripping down his chin.

“Okay, now you can kiss me until I lack oxygen and faint.”

Baekhyun obliged, taking Chanyeol’s lips to his own. But now, he took his time, appreciating Chanyeol’s soft lips with affection. After all, as Chanyeol put it, their love would be timeless.

 

“God, this is gross.”

“Go away Kai.” Baekhyun mumbled, not bothering to look away from his darling.

“Yeah, yeah. I can tell when I’m the third wheel,” Kai rolled his eyes and practically sprinted away from the couple. “But they seriously need a room.”

Baekhyun sighed, his hand tangled in Chanyeol’s hair. “I really do love you, Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol, with his hands around Baekhyun’s waist, pulled him closer. “Shut up and kiss me.”

“Look who’s rough and needy now.”

 

 

All-seeing room

 

 

Lay shivered in a corner, staring at the block of ice Xiumin was encased in. The room was way too cold. He knew he’s been here too long, and yet he didn’t want to leave. He dropped his head to his knees and slowly shut his eyes.

 

If Xiumin was going to die in the ice and snow, so was he.

 

Lay didn’t notice, but his skin stopped being numb and blue. The frost around him melted away, revealing the paneled walls underneath. Their belongings were repaired and placed themselves on the table. The painting of the unicorn returned back to its place on the wall. Lay only noticed all this when someone said his name.

 

“Yixing?”

 

Lay jerked his head up, confused. Xiumin stood there, looking equally confused.

“I… What happened?” Xiumin stared at his hands. “I thought I—” He was interrupted by the sobbing Yixing that glomped him.

“YOU… YOU FREAKING IDIOT! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME! DON’T EVER DO THAT AGAIN, YOU HEAR?!” Lay cried, tightening his grip around the older guardian’s body. “I-I thought I lost you…”

Xiumin merely chuckled. “I have no idea what just happened, but… I’m back, Yixing.”

Lay glared at him with red, teary eyes. “What happened to the name Lay?”

The older gave him a grin. “Isn’t Yixing your name?”

Lay scoffed and hid his face in Xiumin’s arms. “…You .”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


whoop stupid ending

Well, now you guys have to wait until the weekend's over for the last chapter trololololol