23.

Crossover

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's Landing

 



Chanyeol almost tripped himself scrambling onto his feet. "W-Who are you?!" He stuttered. This stranger had the same aura as Kai, but he was definitely not the same person.

The stranger walked up to him and Baekhyun, still smiling. "Do you really want to know?"

Chanyeol gulped at his remark. "Y-Yes." He regretted that decision right away.

The stranger put on a bigger smile, but his eyes weren't smiling. He looked down at the sleeping Baekhyun by his feet and gave him a nice little kick to the ribs, rolling him closer to Chanyeol. Baekhyun grunted at the impact, furrowing his eyebrows. On the other hand, Chanyeol felt like somebody poured oil on his fire. 

Taemin still smiled. He pointed at Baekhyun declaring, "He's my victim."

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun while he put two and two together. Suddenly his fury heated up, bringing his glare to the man in front of him. "You're Lucifer?"

"If the shoe fits—"

Chanyeol had leapt up and attacked him before he could say anything else. He s his hands around Taemin's neck, wishing to burn the skin. However, Taemin kneed him in the crotch and teleported a safe distance away once Chanyeol let go.

Taemin calmly pushed his bangs to the side. "A bit fiery, aren't you?" He was interrupted by several flames heading his way. He quickly covered himself with his wings, successful in blocking the attack. He peeked through his wings to see an (almost literally) on fire Chanyeol. It was as if Taemin had lit up a stick of dynamite inside of Chanyeol, waiting for it to explode any moment. Taemin liked it.

He straightened out his wings and motioned for Chanyeol to come at him. Chanyeol took the bait and started attacking with force, flames and blazes came from all directions, products of his rage. However, Taemin dodged his attacks rather swiftly, soon spreading his wings and hovering in the sky. He smirked at Chanyeol, who was still on the ground.

Chanyeol cursed and summoned his own wings made of fire, resembling those of a phoenix’s. He followed Taemin through the night sky, blowing fiery breaths at him. As a reversal, Taemin teleported up to the unsuspecting Chanyeol, kicking him in the face.

 He smirked again at Chanyeol’s glare. “Pathetic little thing,” he taunted. “You can’t even protect your little Baekhyun from me.”

“S-Shut up!” Chanyeol hissed, but Taemin continued.

“It’s your entire fault he’s like that, Chanyeol.”

“Shut up!”

“It’s your fault.”

“SHUT UP!”

“It’s your fault, Chanyeol. Stop denying it.”

 

Chanyeol lost it.

 

He overcame with so much anger and fury that his flames surrounded and engulfed his body. The fire ate away at his skin, soon becoming the skin itself. He became so scorching hot and bright, even Taemin winced at the radiating heat.

“SHUT UP YOU ER!”

 

The dynamite exploded.

 

Taemin teleported back to the ground, and stood next to Baekhyun. He kicked the boy again, urging him awake.

Baekhyun’s eyes flickered open. He sat up slowly, taking in his surroundings. Taemin noticed his expressionless face yet dark eyes. Without even looking up at him, Baekhyun spoke hoarsely. “…Where’s Chanyeol…?”

“Hmm,” Taemin hummed. “You might want to look up.”And Baekhyun did, nearly missing the fiery explosion that occurred above them. A few seconds later, a body fell from the sky and landed on the concrete with a loud crack. A burnt body covered in ashes and cinders. Baekhyun’s eyes widened at the sight and he stood up, faltering over to the body. He fell onto his knees in front of it, shocked at the sight in front of him.

Chanyeol was burnt to crisp.

“Ch-Ch-Chanyeol…?” Baekhyun slowly touched his face, startled when it crumbled underneath his fingers.

“How sad,” Taemin commented behind Baekhyun. “I guess we won’t need him anymore.” He kicked Chanyeol’s leg, turning it to a pile of dust.

“WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” Baekhyun yelled, glaring at Taemin.

“We don’t need him anymore, am I right?” he continued to stomp the ash right in front of him.

“STOP!” Baekhyun screamed relentlessly, but Taemin didn’t stop. He continued to step on Chanyeol’s remains with no mercy.

“STOP IT!!” Baekhyun removed his glove and aimed his palms at Taemin. The other raised an eyebrow in return.

“What is that supposed to do?”

Baekhyun opened his eyes and looked at his palms for the first time. The bright light that was supposed to come out of his hands wasn’t there. Instead, there was a dark glow; like a black hole.

“In case you’re wondering what happened to you,” Taemin spoke. “The curse is supposed to convert you. It’s supposed to convert you into something entirely different, something I can use to my own expense. You’re not Baekhyun anymore.”

Baekhyun didn’t listen to him. He stared at his hands, watching the dark light flood out of them. He stared at the ashes that were Chanyeol, trying to process the death of his lover. Then he stared at Taemin, finally recognizing him.

“Give Chanyeol back to me.” Baekhyun muttered at him.

“Hah. I can’t do anything like that.” Taemin scoffed.

“Give him back to me.”

“I can’t do miracles. What, do I look like God to you?” He seemed amused at his own comment.

Baekhyun’s eyes became darker. The darkness from his hands started glowing. The tension rose. Baekhyun again aimed his palms at Taemin.

The archangel rolled his eyes. “Like I said, what is that going to do…?”

“Give him back to me… GIVE HIM BACK!!” Baekhyun yelled, blackness surrounding his eyes and hands. A mysterious black wisp suddenly came out of his hands and attacked the surprised Taemin. He tried to swat it away, whatever it was, but it was no use. Taemin urged him to stop, but the shadows were out of Baekhyun’s control. It swallowed him up, dispersing when it ate every single particle of him.

 

Baekhyun stared at both his hands and the now empty space in front of him. He ignored the fact that yes, he just killed Lucifer, but he turned into someone else while doing so. Darkness had taken over his body, no longer the light that he was used to. And that thing…That thing that came out of his own hands. It was like all of Baekhyun’s dark nightmares combined, a truly horrifying monster. He wasn’t himself anymore, he became a… A monster.

Then he remembered Chanyeol.

He quickly turned to the side, looking at the cinders that scattered across the pavement. Taemin’s footprints were still visible on it. He couldn’t believe Chanyeol was gone. His bitter tears seemed to accept the truth though.

 

Suho stood there shocked. He came in time to witness Baekhyun kill Lucifer, the cause of his shock. He stared at the quietly sobbing Baekhyun and the ashes in front of him. He sighed, realizing what had happened. He knew the boy had to be left alone, so he turned to walk back to the tree of life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

YL7VGcD.gif

//shot

The before and after of Baekhyun. The difference being the eyeliner. 

So. Lushifer's dead. Now what? 

oh, I just wanted to add this because it's so daebak 

chanyeol_mama_gif_2__by_tokinhafujoshi-d

dat yeol