18.

Crossover

 

 

 

 

Kai's Crossover

 

 

When Kai opened his eyes, his heart nearly jumped out of his chest. The old walls and doors of his hallway became unfamiliar to him, as if he were gone for years. But he did it, he escaped hell. And he didn't do it by himself either.

He looked beside him, seeing Luhan take in his surroundings.

The young man smiled at him. "We did it! I actually thought it was impossible, but heck yeah!" He his fist into the air.

Kai laughed. "Yeah, I guess we... Did..." He suddenly faltered, Luhan catching him before he fell.

"Whoa! You okay?" Luhan slowly sat Kai on the floor, worried.

"Escaping hell really uses up a lot of energy..." Kai breathed. "Speaking of which... We're not dying in each other's presence..."

"Ah, you're right! The rules might not apply to us anymore since we've technically died."

The sharp pain in Kai’s head couldn’t be ignored. He almost didn’t hear the sudden vibration within the hallway.

Luhan had fallen over from surprise. “W-What was that?”

The vibration occurred again. Kai could’ve sworn the hallway was becoming narrower by the second.

“…” Kai painfully cursed. “Lucifer’s already combining the asylums.”

Luhan looked at him skeptically. “How do you know?”

“This hallway connects the two. If it crumbles, then… We have one large asylum.” Kai staggered as he was getting up. “T-Tao… Let’s go to Tao.”

“The guardian of Time? What for?” Luhan held onto Kai’s shoulder.

“It’s pretty much a long shot, but we can try to ask him to reverse time. In order for the two asylums to remain separate…”

Luhan nodded, and waited until the scenery around him changed. From being in a narrow, crumbling hallway, the two had teleported to a wide black room with a great big grandfather clock to the side. He immediately looked up to see beautiful rose petals gently falling from the ceiling. He followed Kai to the middle of the room, where a young man was meditating.

 

 

Tao’s Sanctuary

 

 

“T-Tao?” Kai carefully called out to him, startling the crap out of him anyway.

“O-Oh my. You scared me, Kai.” Tao stood up and bowed. “How are you?”

“I’m fine, but our asylums are not.” Kai sighed. Tao looked at him with concern. Luhan played in the piles of petals.

Kai carefully but quickly explained to Tao about Lucifer’s incoming attack; there was little to no time left. Only the guardian of Time would be able to change that.

“I know it sounds like a pain in the , but…” Kai hesitated. “But you would you be able to reverse time so that the trees don’t morph together?”

Tao remained silent for a while and then nodded seriously. “It might take some time for me to prepare for that… But I will do so, in order to save our asylums. Well, it and I…” He turned to the large clock. “Odd…” he mumbled, staring at it.

Kai followed Tao’s eyes. “What, what’s wrong with it?”

“The 12, 1, and 3 are missing… I am not getting a good feeling about this. Kai, you must see if the other guardians are all right.” Tao told him, determination in his eyes.

Kai nodded quickly, and grabbed Luhan from the depths of petals.

“Where’re we goin’?” he asked, rose petals scattered in his hair.

“We’re going outside,” Kai answered, brushing a petal off of the other’s shoulder. “I can’t believe we’re parallels. We’re nothing alike.”

“What are talking about? We’re both ridiculously good-looking, aren’t we?” Luhan replied seriously.

Kai looked at him blankly. “Of course we are. You don’t have to ask.”

Tao suddenly walked up to them, looking shocked. “Kai? And… Luhan? But you two are…”

“Dead,” The two parallels replied simultaneously as they went, leaving a very confused Tao to himself.

 

 

Chen’s Beach

 

 

“Ah, I haven’t seen the ocean in a while!”

“Calm down, it’s just an ocean.” Kai scoffed, looking around the shore. He immediately spotted a body lying on the sand. “L-Luhan! Over there!”

Luhan quickly followed Kai to where the body was. The younger male rolled the body over, revealing another man who seemed to be in very much pain.

“Oh? If it isn’t Chen-Chen.” Luhan said with a straight face.

Kai raised an eyebrow. “…Huh?”

“Chen, the guardian of lightning. Chen-Chen is something Kris calls him,” Luhan replied. “Anyway, what’s wrong with him?”

Kai noticed a black marking near Chen’s collar. He stretched his shirt to get a better view. The black markings of Lucifer sat on Chen’s chest, in their all horrifying glory.

“Shoot, looks like Lucifer’s got him…” Kai said sadly.

Chen suddenly opened his eyes, looking at Kai and then Luhan. He made a face of complete disgust at the latter, and tried to back away.

Kai turned his head to him in confusion.

“Ah, I forgot Chen-Chen totally hates my guts,” The older guardian sighed.  “Regardless, what should we do? He’s hurt.”

“There’s nothing we can do, except maybe get Lay… OH CRAP, LAY!” Kai suddenly remembered that he and Lay were separated, and that the other probably was stuck somewhere. “Oh my god…” he groaned.

“Xing-Xing’s trapped?”

“I don’t know exactly where he is right now… What should I do?!” at that moment, Chen grabbed Kai’s ankle.

“G-Guardian o-of E-Earth… S-S-Something’s going to happen to h-him…” Chen breathed.

Kai’s eyes widened. “L-Luhan, we have to go, now.” He urged the other boy.

“Wait, what about Chen-Chen?!” Luhan cried.

“We’ll find Lay on the way!” Kai half-yelled, teleporting out.

 

 

Kai’s Crossover

 

 

Kai opened his eyes to find his face squished against a door. The hallway had become so narrow that their bodies could barely breathe between the old walls.

“Kaai…” Luhan groaned beside him, equally squished. “My nether regions are…”

“Shut up.” Kai opened the door in front of him and pulled Luhan inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


LOL WHOOPS I ALMOST FORGOT TO UPDATE TODAY 

Too busy watching Iris otl TOP WHY SO BADASS