17.

Crossover

 

 

 

 

???

 

 

Kai shockingly stared at Taemin. The other's long brown hair started fading away, until the length reached his ears. The chestnut color was replaced with a deep dark red. His light brown drapes morphed into a black cloak. His brown eyes hardened, turning into a pair of red glaring ones. His hands gripped harder on Kai's face, his nails digging into his skin.

"Listen to me. You are going to help me with this plan..."

Kai struggled to get out of his grip. "N-No!"

Taemin clicked his tongue. He took Kai's head and whammed it into the crystal behind them, demanding that he look closely at it.

Kai squinted, and soon the image of a dying boy clothed in white came into view.

"S-SEHUN!!"

Taemin whispered closely to the other's ear. "Sehun will die if you don't cooperate. And so will poor Baekhyun." The image then changed to Baekhyun in all his pain.

Kai's heart wailed in terror. He couldn't see them like this.

 

The images kept on switching.

 

Chen collapsed on the sand.

Xiumin frozen in a block of ice.

Chanyeol burnt to crisp.

Sehun and Baekhyun.

 

What they all had in common was… Lucifer’s Curse.


Taemin flipped Kai back around to face him. He roughly grabbed Kai's hair and neck, making Kai look at him square in the eye.

"They could all die at this very instant, if you don't work with me." Taemin threatened mercilessly. "Or I could spare them and send them to heaven, whichever is your choice."

Kai glared at him when he had a realization.

 

What kind of angel would act like this?

Taemin was no angel.

"T-Taemin..." Kai struggled.

"Yes?"

"Y-You're... You're Lucifer..."

Taemin stared at him for a moment. Then he let Kai go, the latter collapsing to the floor. 

"So what if I ing am?"

"This isn't heaven…” Kai coughed, slowly standing up. “Th-This is h-hell…”

“Wrong,” Taemin replied harshly. “Like I said, this is my heaven.”

 

 

Lucifer’s Heaven

 


Taemin crossed his arms. “Lemme tell you why you're here... You broke rules; in fact, three of them. You teleported to another asylum, took the guardian of Health out of his damn cage, and you even made Kyungsoo and Sehun fall in love with you. No wonder why you're in hell, ing sinner." He spat.

Kai couldn't believe what he was saying.

Taemin continued. "And yet, you belong here. Kai, you should know the story of Lucifer. An archangel so bad he got kicked out of heaven. I used to be a guardian, Kai. Do you know what power I possessed?"

"W-What...?"

"Teleportation." Taemin waited for it to sink in. He walked up to Kai, touching his cheeks again. "You are my reincarnation, Kai..." He rubbed his thumbs over Kai's lips. "My child, my very soul... You were resurrected for this, no, you were born for this."

"Taemin... If I help you, will you really send them to heaven?"

"Yes, I will."

"Lies." Kai scoffed. "You got kicked out of 'heaven', and you used to be a guardian. That means... Where they are now, those asylums... Are heaven. We guardians... Are angels. You were lying about the heaven part, weren't you?" Kai smirked, thinking he had it all figured out.

He hadn't.

Taemin grabbed his head and smashed their foreheads together, making direct eye contact. "Well then my little sinner, since you caught my bluffs, I guess I won't need you..." Taemin's eyes became bright red, markings of Lucifer circling his pupils. Kai couldn't look away; his eyes were luring him in. He being hypnotized and he knew it.

It was the end.

 

Or was it?

When Kai blinked back to consciousness again, he was on the floor. In front of him was a familiar chestnut messy-haired male.

Kai couldn't believe it. It was him.

"L-L-LUHAN?!"

Luhan quickly saluted to Kai with a smile. "Hey! Hope I'm not too late!"

“W-W-What are you doing h-here?!”

“I can’t exist without you, buddy.” Luhan winked. “I guess we’re both dead then.”

Kai looked up to see Taemin being held against the crystal by an invisible force. Scorn showed all over his face.

“Heh, I didn’t expect Luhan to show up…” Taemin breathed, struggling under Luhan’s power.

Kai got onto his feet, staring at the now defenseless Taemin. “If parallels can't exsist without the other then... If you sacrifice half of the guardians, then the other half will disappear too..."

“G-God’s so full of himself,” the archangel smirked. “I’d like to see he’d do when I break the tree of life to pieces!” Suddenly Taemin disappeared, reappearing behind them. “Of course, I’d like to wreck a little havoc by torturing some measly angels. Originally I was going to get rid of Luhan and keep Kai as a guardian, but I guess both of you would have to do.”

When Kai and Luhan whirled around to face him, they saw four wings sprout out of his back. Two of which were pure white, the other two pitch black.

“It’s unfortunate that I have to get rid of you Kai, but I have no other choice. Goodbye, my child.” And with that, Taemin finally disappeared.

The first thing Luhan said to disrupt the silence was “Lucifer’s your dad?”

Kai facepalmed. “No, Luhan…”

Luhan looked around the place. “How do we get out of here? Don’t we need to follow him?”

“Yeah, but… I don’t think it’s possible to escape hell.”

"Hell, huh..." Luhan pondered. "Says who?"

"Huh?"

"Who said it was impossible to escape hell?"

Kai silenced. "...Well, what do you think we should do?" He asked the older male.

"You teleport, right?"

"Yeah... And you're telekinesis. What about it?" Kai stared at Luhan's raised eyebrow before getting where he was going.

"I wonder what happens when two parallels, completely alike in power, work together."

"I can't believe you're suggesting that we teleport out of hell." Kai scoffed.

"Let's die trying." Luhan smiled, holding his hand out.

Kai grabbed his hand with excitement. "We're not going to die trying. We're gonna get out of this alive."

"Amen, brother. Let's go."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


so... something along the lines of this

And so Luhan saves the day! You'll see more of him from now on. 

Basically Taemin/Lucifer was one of the previous guardians of teleportation when he tried to overtake God and got booted to hell. lul