|01| HOMEWORK

Because we are FRIENDS (HIATUS)

Taemin's P.O.V

 
 
"Taeminnie!! come on~ Just this once! You know I'm not that type of girl, right?"
 
"Hmm~ Are you sure you're not?" I said in a teasing manner.
 
"Aw, come on! Just this once!! Ppalli!! It's almost time for our next subject: Pre-calculus!! Can I copy the homework, please~!!" she said while doing some random aegyos. "You know I didn't have time to do it, because of the upcoming Tennis tournament, right?" 
 
Crap.. her aegyo is working.. -.- "Well, if you insist.."
 
"YES!!" 
 
"BUT! you have to promise me that you'll win the tournament, Arraso?" as I said that, I ruffled her hair and gave her my workbook. and because she didn't have time to run back to her seat and answer there then go back to my seat and return my workbook, she just took the chair infront of my seat and answered at my table. and when she's finally settled, she copied as fast as she could. Come to think of it, this is the first time ever, that I saw her copy a homework.. she's so serious! pfft~ kyeopta~ Speaking of homeworks.. I guess it was because of a homework that we became friends..
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
"Man, I hate moderate-level biology!!" Sehun groaned after realizing that our next class would be biology.
 
"Why, dude? It's kinda ok for me.."
 
"Easy for you to say, Taemin, you're smart!" Sehun murmured as he went back to his seat.
 
Mr. Kim came in a few seconds after Sehun went back to his seat.. We had a discussion about how to dissect a frog for tomorrows activity. Dissecting.. this activity is one of my weak points in this subject.. I'm ok with touching frogs and stuff, but, the thing is that I just feel guilty in killing them, for the sake of having a grade..
 
After 40 minutes of discussion, Mr. Kim started pairing us all up for tomorrows dissecting activity..
 
"Bae Suji and Shik Gongchan"
 
"Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin"
 
"Jung Soojung and Park Jiyeon"
 
"Lee Junghwan and Jung Daehyun"
 
"Lee Kaeun and Jung Eunji"
 
"Lee Taemin and Choi Jinri"
 
hmm~ Choi Jinri? wait.. she's that genius tennis player, right? whoa~ daebak~!!
 
"Oh Sehun and Kang Jiyoung"
 
"Park Sunyoung and Gong Minji"
 
"Shim Hyeseong and Kwon SoHyun"
 
"Son Naeun and Kim Dasom"
 
"Yoo Youngjae and Lee Jeongmin"
 
"Ok, now go to your partners/pairs and discuss about the activity for tomorrow.. Your homework is that the two of you will have to go and buy the materials needed and answer these worksheets together, ok?"
 
"Ne!!" we all say at once.
 
"I'll give you five minutes to discuss it with your partner/pair.. that is all, I'll go ahead. Goodbye class."
 
Few seconds after Mr. Kim went out of the room, the class became chaotic, everyone was looking for their pairs, and then after finding them, they talked and talked and talked.. it was really noisy but, I'm used to it.. I was kinda lucky that Choi Jinri knew where I was, and sat at the seat infront of mine, just right after Mr. Kim left. 
 
"Hi! My name's Choi Jinri, but, you can call me Sulli if you want, almost everyone I know, calls me by that." Sulli, huh.. that's like the perfect name for a cute girl like her..
 
"Nice to meet you, Sulli. You probably know my name by now so, just call me Taemin!" I said to her while shaking her hand.
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
"DONE~!!" Sulli said as if she won the lottery or something..
 
"woah~ that was fast, Sulli-ah! Are you sure it's your first time copying a homework~?" I said in a teasing manner while pinching her cheeks.
 
"Ya! we've been friends for like 4-5 years already, how come you still think that I've tried to copy homeworks before!!" she said while pouting.
 
"Good Morning class." As the teacher said that Sulli ran as fast as she could back to her seat which was at the second row.. by the way, my seat is located at the last row by the window side, it's kinda sad that her seat is so far from mine, but, I guess this is ok.. Atleast we have been classmates since our 1st year in Middle School! that alone is enough for me.. 
 
The teacher asked us all to pass our homeworks to the front, while he was checking our homeworks, we were doing our seatwork.. After the teacher checked the homeworks, he congratulated both Sulli and Me for getting the highest mark.. When he said that, Sulli looked to my direction and kept on saying silent 'thank yous' to me.
 
 

Authors note

tada~ here's chapter one for you all.. sorry for the very short chapter for this is like an introduction of the story~

the real plot starts at the next chapter: CHAPTER TWO~ the title for it is 'FAN GIRLS and FRIENDS'

i hope you understood the story.. if you're confused just comment or pm me, ok? ^^

oh and CREDITS TO THE OWNER FOR THE IMAGE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH OWNER OF THE PIC!!! :DDD