Life goes on (kate)

Everything Happens For A Reason

 

 

KATE POV:

 

*The song 'Monster' starting playing loudly in the studio*

 

“This is my favorite song!” I squeaked.

 

“Especially TOP’s rap! Wait I minute I can’t rap!” I panicked and look around the studio scanning for a way out.

 

As I was too focused on thinking of a solution, I didn’t see Seungri creeping behind me.

 

“Yah!” He slapped my buttocks and laughed hysterically.

 

“You see! I told you that I’ll get back at you.” He smirked. [hangul]

 

My face was blushing and I quickly ran towards CL to seek shelter from this goofy manic who molested me!

 

“Oh my gosh why does he have to do that! In this case I better take more precaution of my surroundings or I’ll get molested for no reason.” I sighed.

 

My hand accidentally touched CL’s shoulders as I crept behind her to escape from Ri.

 

“Hey are you okay?” She asked puzzled. [hangul]

 

I nodded and smiled to her.

 

Seungri went to chat with the female dancers after outraging my modesty but I was recovering better from that shock.

 

“It’s practice time! Big Bang get into your positions now.” The man in a black and gold hoodie shouted and Jiyong, Taeyang, Seungri walked to the front while I stood in a daze clueless.

 

“What should I do..I cannot sing Korean for sure! Think hard…think hard... Bingo.”

 

I raised my hand to catch the attention of the man who shouted just now.

 

“Toliet toilet” I called to him.

 

Then the man gave me a thumbs up and I fled to my refuge.

 

The cubicle was clean, sparking white and that was where I spent my next fifteen minutes hiding.

 

“Hm should I leave now or stay for an hour more? But if I don’t go back, they might get suspicious. However if I do, I’ll screw everything up.”

 

As I weighed the pros and cons about returning to the studio, I heard the toilet door swing open and could hear ladies laughing loudly.

 

“Ahh maybe it’s break time. I should head back now.”

 

When I faced the ladies who were busy putting on their makeup, one of them screamed.

 

“YAH! Why are you here?” She frowned. [hangul]

 

Both ladies went to take a look at the cubicle that I was hiding in, as if they were looking for someone else.

 

“No female staff here..” and then took their makeup and disappeared out of the door.

 

“What’s up with them, everyone here is so weird!” I sulked.

 

Then I faced the mirror in the toilet to see TOP.

 

“Omo I’m a man! will they tell the rest!” I broke out in cold sweat.

 

“Aish good going Kate now that you’ve gotten TOP in trouble.”

 

“Why was I so careless, what have I done?” I lamented feeling so guilty for my actions.

 

I patted my face, “remember you are not a woman but TOP!”

 

Then it dawned on me that I have to use the men’s washroom for the rest of being stuck in this body!

 

“Yew no way!” as I thought about the smell and gross images I’ll see in the opposite gender’s releasing room.

 

“What took you so long? Your part is the most important!” the instructor called for me to the front.

 

“Sorry” I apologised.

 

"Maybe the girls didn't spread what happened just now..thank god." 

 

I kept calm and followed precisely the dance steps that were being taught. And to my surprise I enjoyed every moment of this experience. Maybe it’s because I have taken dance classes one year ago.

 

“Not bad! Hyung improved tremendously!” Jiyong applauded after seeing my solo dance performance.

 

“Hyung you got one of the female dancers to secretly teach you right? Haha” Jiyong nudged me.

 

“Huh?” I blushed as Jiyong touched me oh my god!!

 

“Eh Jiyong sii did you know that Tabi's English improved?” my managed pointed at me.

 

“Really? “ Jiyong and Seungri asked in disbelief.

 

“Hyung you sure? I test you. What is today’s practice for?” Taeyang challenged me with a smirk.[English]

 

“Finally something I can understand.” I rolled my eyes and thought that Taeyang looked so adorable when he speaks English and when he folds his arms showing those ripping biceps.

 

“Um MAMA performance in Hong Kong of course!” I responded quickly.

 

“Good!” Taeyang clapped his hands in amazement.

 

“Eh where is Daesung?” I asked.

 

"Shouldn't you know about your dongsaeng's schedule?" Taeyang questioned me, twitching his brows.

 

“He is busy with some filming so he’ll join us later. Understand hyung?” Ji asked. [English]

 

“Yes yes crystal clear Jiyong op.. si” I corrected and smiled as if nothing happened.

 

I still cannot believe it! Big Bang members are treating me like family. I feel really welcomed even though I’m stuck in this situation.

 

It was Jiyong and Taeyang’s practice session so I managed to catch some rest on the sofa which I saw in those Big Bang, 2ne1 videos!

 

“The legendary sofa!!!” I shrieked.

 

I sat beside CL, I mean it’s appropriate for me to seat with a lady right? Then I started to converse with her, forgetting who my identity was.

 

“It’s a great pleasure meeting the amazing CL.” I grinned from ear to ear. Yes my fan girl mode was starting to rage!

 

“I've always wanted to go for 2ne1’s concert but exams are the reason and oh god your fashion is so bazaar in a good way! You are so dope!” I told CL while doing some crazy hand gestures because my adrenaline was out of control.

 

“Your makeup too! I have mono lids like you but you wear the eyeliner so well and look  gorgeous all the time! Your voice…BAM steals the heart of your fans! And….”

 

Before I could continue, CL tapped my forehead.

 

“OUCH” I gently rub my innocent forehead.

 

“Fever?” she asked seeming annoyed.

 

Releasing her hands, “not hot..are you fooling around?” she crossed her arms.

 

CL gave me a full body scan and seem deep in her thoughts.

 

“Your fashion is different..you are not wearing as much layers than usual.” She examined me once more. [hangul]

 

“Does she suspect something? I should tell her what happened! She’s also a female so I guess she’ll understand better right?” I questioned myself.

 

“CL I have to come clean with something.” I told her in a serious tone.

 

Then her head came closer to my mouth, “you have never called me CL for the past 2 years so I guess this  something is quite serious?” she responded.

 

Okay here it goes, I took in a deep breath all ready to pour out everything.

 

“Let’s go out.” CL pulled me out from the sofa and brought me to a quiet corner far from the studio.

 

Okay so she’s taking me seriously, that’s a good start I supposed.

 

“Say” CL stared at me. [English]

 

“I’m not TOP I’m just a normal girl from Singapore who woke up to find myself in his body. I’m clueless on what to do so I really and sincerely need your help. Please?” I pleaded.

 

“Really? You’re not lying?” CL’s eyebrows twisted as if she still doesn’t believe what I just said.

 

“This is hundred percent not a joke.” I gave her a blank look.

 

“Alright I believe you.” She responded without a doubt in her tone.

 

My heart felt more rested knowing that I’ll have an older sister to look out for me.

 

“Hey did you bathe? You kind of stink lady.” She turned me around.

 

“Yeah..I rushed here that’s why. And..and how am I supposed to bathe in TOP’s body?!” I covered my mouth worried.

 

“Don’t worry about that babe haha” she chuckled.

 

Then it was CL’s turn to bombard me with personal questions. Starting from my place of origin to my lifestyle and lastly my family and friends.

 

“So the other members don’t suspect a single thing?” She asked.

 

“I doubt so; manager thinks I’m out of my mind.”

 

“Yes it’s definitely hard to believe however not saying a thing about this matter will bring in more trouble for the members and the company as well.” 

 

“At least try your best to practice okay? I’ll surely be there for you.” She patted my shoulder trying to give me as much encouragement as possible.

 

“I’ll try I promise!” I leaned in for a hug.

 

“Woah haha you’re a man remember?” she stepped back.

 

“Yeah..I forgot sorry.” Embarrassed by my actions I looked down.

 

Just then two hands wrapped my back tightly, “All is well Kate don’t worry unnie will be there for you.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HEY LOVELIES! HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS CHAPTER :)

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE :)

YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER ONE SHOTS TOO!

STAY TUNED AS I WILL UPDATE SOON :) 

<3