the comeback

Everything Happens For A Reason

 

CL POV:

 

“Wake up wake up!” shaking his face but he showed no response.

 

This scene happened to my late grandmother and it’s replaying again!

 

“No..no nothing must happen to Seunghyun!” Letting out a soft whimper…

 

He lay still on the floor, his lips starting to turn pale and we were all helpless. By this time Jiyong has called the ambulance so all we could do now was hope for the best however the situation seems so bleak making us feel handicapped.

 

I supposed the girl who fainted  is Kate and that tall young man is Jeremy. As I stood up to approach them, a huge figure blocked my path.

 

“I left him with you and Jiyong si for five minutes and the next thing I know, TOP fainted?!” Top’s manager folding his arms, his face gradually turning red from his temples to his cheeks.

 

“I—I, we didn’t do anything to..” explaining myself before I got cut off.

 

“Who is that girl who also fainted?? A fan?? And that young man by her side?” manager looked away giving me time to recover from his sudden out burst of anger.

 

“Aish we have to upgrade our security! The fans should give some space to their idols!” shaking his head.

 

“Chaerin si what exactly happened?? Explain yourself please.” shifting his attention back to the issue.

 

Well here goes nothing, starting from the very day I met Kate, hiding her secret identity and the unprecedented incident just now.

 

“Such important information and you only tell it to me now??” raising his voice again.

 

“You wouldn’t believe me anyway..plus knowing you for four years, you would have brought “him” to see a doctor, making things more awkward.” I hissed.

 

“Uh….yea.” he finally simmers down.

 

“Jiyong and I will head to the hospital and join the rest at the convention later. And you can choose to tell the others about the switch, anyway it’s pointless to keep it hidden now.”

 

“Alright but inform your manager and team about your schedule because I’m only in charge of Top. Keep a look out for him! I’ll try to arrange things with the crew now.” Jogging back into the hotel to run more errands.

 

“Jeremy!” I ran up to him.

 

“I..I knew something bad would happen” burring his head into his knees.

 

“It’s nobody’s fault, come on Kate needs your strength to get well.” Patting his back as I felt his body trembling.

 

The ambulance came in minutes and hurriedly brought Kate and Seunghyun to the nearest hospital.

 

We helped Jeremy into the taxi and speed off to the hospital as well. He showed no expression, kept biting his lips and shaking his head. The hospital was only a kilometer away but it felt like the longest ride I had taken. Both men in the car are pulling long faces; their hearts heavy with sadness. happens and we need to deal with it no matter the circumstances.

 

The three of us were ushered outside the operating room where there were benches for us to wait there. Behind the huge grey door are my friends whose lives I’m not sure would be returned back to normal. The sign on the door was in Chinese and radiated out in red. Red speaks of blood and urgh I didn’t like the whole aura here..

 

“I wouldn’t mind taking hyung’s place, it pains my heart.” Jiyong punch the wall.

 

The grey door finally opened after an hour, was the news going to be good or bad?

 

“Are you their friends?” Doctor asked while taking off his spectacles.

 

“Yes are they fine now?” I blurted out.

 

“Erm..we are still not quite sure what’s wrong with both of them yet but their heart beat is perfectly normal. It’s just that they won’t be waking up so soon hence we put tubes into their mouth and nostrils to allow oxygen to flow through making the chances of them waking faster.”

 

“You can actually go in and see them now.” The doctor ushered us into the room.

 

The three of us slowly entered the room. There was complete silence except the beeping sound coming from the heartbeat machine every thirty seconds or so.

 

“Hyung!” Jiyong sat on Seunghyun’s bed, garbed his two hands.

 

“Why are they so unlucky didn’t my lucky charm work?” I thought.

 

Jiyong told the doctor about the switching of souls even though I already told him that the doctor would think that we’ve gone bonkers.

 

“Impossible” he let out a short chuckle.

 

“I mean medical science can’t prove it so…you’re probably too stress.”

 

The doctor left in a hurry after a nurse whispered something to him.

 

“He hurt his hand during the filming and now he’s in deep sleep! Is heaven playing a trick on him??” Jiyong cried out making Jeremy move a little.

 

JIYONG POV:

 

(Call from Seungri)

 

“Hyung we heard the news already but we still have to perform without him because it’s all for the VIPs.”

 

“No! We cannot leave out a member, it wouldn’t be Big Bang if it’s not complete!” telling Ri off.

 

“No listen to me!” Taeyang snatched the phone.

 

“We have put in a lot of effort into this performance plus we are already here in Hong Kong, today is the day for Big Bang to showcase our passion again!”

 

“Just go Jiyong I‘ll take care of it no worries.” CL assured me.

 

I looked out the window, should I go or not. But I’m the leader and it’s only right if I go..

 

“Okay.” Sulking as I met my manager at the lift lobby and sped off for rehearsals.

 

How could I leave a dear friend, I mean brother behind? Watching him lie still with tubes inserted in his mouth and his nostrils…he’s been through so much to be at this state..

 

As I got into the van, my heart beat was slower…I could faint anytime. My stylist and manger knew best not to disturb me at my current state or else, I may become a monster.

 

CL POV:

 

It has been two hours but still no finger, eyelid, mouth twitching from the two patients. Jeremy has yet to say a word so I decided to get a hot drink to calm him down.

 

(Text from Bom)

 

“Chaerin, yg said that we won’t have time to fly back to Singapore tonight so we’ll be leaving Hong Kong at 6pm later. Are you still with Kate and oppa?”

 

What?! Not turning up for MAMA? Shouldn’t yg tell us earlier..6pm, isn’t the flight in five hours’ time?!  How..how can I leave the two of them here! Never mind I’ll wait till 4pm anyway my luggage wasn’t unpacked much last night.

 

“Jeremy” I handed him the hot lemon tea.

 

“Thank you” [hangul]

 

“Not bad you can speak Korean well?” I chuckled trying to lighten the mood. But he just nodded.

 

JEREMY POV:

 

Seeing my Kate lying in bed, can’t even hear her annoying deep breathing makes me extremely worried. We are supposed to have a ball of a time in Hong Kong having discussed about it a year ago. Our plan was to catch Big Bang live but prelims stopped us so instead we went for the MAMA but I see no point now. Yes TOP is here too and both of us got a chance to be up close with our idols but all I can say is I’m hurt to see you all like this.

 

I sat beside Kate who was still lying motionlessly and touched her temples. “Please wake up I beg you….” I whispered.

 

 

TOP POV:

 

 

Where am I? Wait isn’t this place Italy? The old, vintage buildings and the peaceful atmosphere..wow.  H-how did I get there? I feel so happy and rejuvenated. But how did I get here…I remembered passing out at the hotel? There’s no one here except me…is this a dream?

 

“You have learned a lot in these four days, why are you feeling better now?” a still voice spoke from nowhere.

 

“I just feel set free to pursue my passion and not to hold back anymore..WAIT who are  you?!”

 

“Good good so I guess you are ready to face your future?” the voice laughed.

 

“Face my future? You mean return back to my body?! And you didn’t tell me who you are!” turning to see if this voice was actually from a real person.

 

“You don’t need to know because it’s not important at all. Whatever you have received now, you can give back to the people around you to bless them.”

 

“Don’t leave! Why did you choose Kate and me out of so many people in the world? Are you sure this is not a dream because things like this do not happen in real life!” catching my breathe as I ran along the streets to spot anybody to get me out of this place even though Italy has been my favorite destination to visit.

 

I’m here desolated in Italy for whoever knows the reason and I just found out that a voice has been responsible for my switching of souls but refuses to tell me!

 

“Gahhhhh what now?” I sighed burying my face in my sweaty palms.

 

 

Then a white light shown so brightly in front of me that even my hands couldn't  block out the rays. Instinctively I buried my face again as it was hurting my eyes. Where am I going to be transported again? Someone else’s body or what? Closing my eyes tightly, I remembered my mother who used to sing me a song before I went to bed. Such simple lyrics with a hearty meaning made those nightmares of mine flee seven ways.

 

“Hmmm mmhhhhh uummm naammmm~~~~~” humming softly to make all these go away.

 

I shall open my eyes now…

 

With much caution I slowly released my tightly closed eyelids. Light shown in but it wasn’t as strong as the latter. Using my fingers to block out the glaring light, I took a deep breath to face what was before me but I couldn’t feel my legs, I can’t move…

 

“Ahh..” groaning as I fully opened my eyes.

 

“Kate! Kate!” a lady shouted in my left ear!

 

“Hmmm Kate?” Why did she call me Kate? Wait is that Chaerin?!

 

My eyes popped out, mouth agape in shock, “why is she here with me?”

 

“Why aren’t you expecting TOP instead?” I frowned and pouted my lips.

 

“O-oppa is it really you?! Seunghyun oppa?” she stood there frozen, covering .

 

“Yes.” Nodded slightly because my head still hurts from the fall just now.

 

So…am I back in my body!? Untangling my hands from the covers, I brought them up to my chin, jaws, short hair and of course my male parts to reconfirm.

 

“AHHH I’m back!” grabbing Chaerin’s hands and shook her’s vigorously!

 

“Aigooo I thought you wouldn’t wake up or something! “She patted her chest in relief.

 

“YAH JEREMY!!” I grabbed him from my right side without any hesitation and hugged that dear friend of mine!

 

Jeremy smiled but his smile didn’t last long as he shifted his attention back to the other patient beside my bed.

 

“Ooo is that Kate? She hasn’t come around yet?” shakes his hands for a response.

 

“No not yet hyung……anyway I’m happy that you’re back into your life again!” he tried to put on a smiley front but I knew his spirit was sinking on the inside.

 

Pulling off the heavy sheets which were oppressing my legs, I managed to get over to Kate’s bed. My hands found her black wavy bangs, her thin brows and temples. And it dawned on me that I’ve never realized that she was gorgeous when all the while I was in her body.

 

“She has such a kind heart, so rare…I’m sure she’ll come around soon.” Sweeping her fringe to her left ear and then shifting my attention back to Jeremy.

 

“Oppa you need to go for rehearsals now since there’s still enough time left before the event starts.”Chaerin checks her gold Chanel watch.

 

“2NE1 and I have leave for Singapore very soon! It’s a long story but now let’s get you out of here and to the hotel first alright?” she nodded.

 

“Kate? I mean we cannot leave her like this in the hospital..” I sulked hoping Chaerin would approve of me staying but as a leader her answer would be obvious.

 

“No! Maybe next time or when it’s…urgh no okay? Let’s go.” With that she told me to get up and leave while she’ll inform her manager about it.

 

“Hyung…” A still timid voice called out.

 

“I’m here with Kate so don’t worry and perform your best okay? Hwaiting!” throwing his fist in the air with little enthusiasm.

 

“Jeremy…sorry and thank you for everything. I will never ever forget you I promise!” squeezing his cold body and bowed after taking a last glace of him.

 

Chaerin gestured me to pick up speed as we made our way out of the hospital. Maybe it’ll be the last time seeing Jeremy, my heart was still heavy and my thoughts still preoccupied…will I be able to perform well later?” rubbing my temples.

 

It took me half an hour to reach the Convention Centre, many idol groups were spotted hinting me to quicken my pace.

 

“TOP HYUNG?!!” Taeyang, Daesung and maknae screamed at the top of their lungs and jumped on my poor back! Only Daesung managed to get on my back however that wasn’t the worst part, the horrible thing was him strangling my neck!

 

*Coughs coughs* “YAH!” Pushing him away to get some breathing space!

 

 

“Hyung I think you’ll just do the less complicated parts since time is not on our side already..” Jiyong sighed. Knowing his personality, he cannot tolerate any imperfection, always wanting to give his all in everything but for my sake he’s willing to make a sacrifice..

 

“What! How dare you look down on me? Just teach me everything I need to know” giving a smirk.

 

“Huh?” his mouth followed the shape of a circle as the wrinkles in his forehead revealed itself.

 

“Wow hyung is so passionate! Alright we’ll stick to the same plan!” throwing his fist into the air.

 

We rehearsed for an hour and surprising the “complicated” parts weren’t that bad! It was definitely a refreshing show to give to the VIPs! Before we head off to watch the show, costumes….I wonder what I’m supposed to wear, dressing is very important to me.

 

Walking towards the stylist corner, I was welcomed by a wide array of clothes ranging from leather, sequins, silk and etc. Now I have to find my costume on the Big Bang rack!

 

“Oh this hot pink leather matching costumes!” grabbing the item, closely examining it!

 

“Can I wear this later??!” shouting to my stylist.

 

“Hahaha erm you chose that right?” then she returned to fix Taeyang’s hair.

 

It must be Jiyong! I shall go over and praise him for having such a good taste! Still in unbelief that I’ll be wearing this cool piece, I skipped over to where he was!

 

“Top hyung!” Daesung abruptly blocked my tracks.

 

“Sorry I didn’t visit you at the hospital just now..” acting all cute with his puppy eyes.

 

“Hm! It’s okay I’ll not go for your wedding next time!” I joked and turned to where Jiyong was and waved the pink costume in front of him!

 

“You seem very impressed! Kate picked that out for you!”

 

My swinging arms suddenly sink down a little….so Kate chose this outfit?

 

“Really?! How did she know that’s what I wanted! Kate… KATE IS SHE OUT YET? How do I contact them!” scratching my head. Aish why didn’t I get their contacts in the first place!

 

“Hmmm the spare phone that I borrowed to Kate…let me see…wait it’s with me.” Jiyong bit his lips.

 

“Nevermind..” walking back to my stylist, I took a deep breath to focus on the performance in a whiles time. Mind control mind control…

 

After Super Junior walked in, we followed their direction and sat quite near to the stage. Fans screaming their lungs out, light sticks flooded the whole swam of crowd under the dim lightings. It was one of those “I’m glad to be an idol” feeling.

 

Red carpet just ended so there was still spare time before the first performance. Did sufficient mind control and all I need now is to calm my nerves down..

 

It has been quite long since I touched my phone, this blackberry with no social applications at all.. and it was beginning to get dull since Jiyong was not here yet to entertain me. So naturally I type something randomly on my phone or draw something if given the materials.

 

Typing some random numbers on my Notes… ”ISN’T THIS JEREMY’S NUMBER??”

 

I can’t believe that his number is still attached in my memory! I know it’s his for sure!

 

Dialing his number immediately! “Ahhhh thank god for letting me remember!” smiling widely as I pressed each number with much hope and joy!

 

 

KATE POV:

 

 

Why is there a warm fuzzy feeling underneath my body? Moving my fingers, I felt tiny grains of something in my palms like sand particles.. And slowly I opened my eyes.

 

“What’s with the beautiful crashing waves, turquoise waters and white powdery sand..it’s gorgeous.” Awed by the natural beauty of this “utopia”.

 

“Do you feel joyful and light minded now?” a male voice boomed out from nowhere!

 

“Who are you? Are you the cause of all these??” I stopped my steps.

 

“You don’t need to know, all you have to focus now is your future. I’m very sure that something in you lit up these days. Am I right?” he responded in a gentler tone.

 

“Emm yeah but why did you choose TOP and I? Are there others who had the same kind of situation? And and such occurrence is impossible!” eagerly asking once more.

 

*chuckles* “Well let’s just say that both of you have a similar goal which brought yours and his spirit together…..the important thing is that your future is now in your hands and only you can decide what to do with it.”

 

“W-what sim-similarity?? TOP……me?” cringing my eyes as a gush of strong wind overwhelmed my whole body.

 

*stomach grumbles* Pressing hard on my tummy, letting out squeaky sounds.

 

 

Am I at lying at the hotel lobby? Why is this sofa so comfortable? Argh…the lights are too glaring.

 

“!” a male figure grabbed my entire upper body from the bed  and squeezed the heavens out of me!

 

“Oh my gosh BUDDY!?” lifting my heavy arms to embrace my dear friend.

 

Tears were literally rolling on my cheeks and I felt a sense of security blanket me, a feeling I haven’t felt for weeks!

 

“Are we still I Hong Kong?” not confident of my last memory which was the black out.

 

“YES YES! We can still make it for MAMA later!! YAY!” Jeremy grinned from ear to ear upon checking his watch.

 

“Tell you what, you lightly wash up while I do whatever paper work needs to be done and we’ll go for dinner alright?? Dim Sum, egg tarts, whatever your highness wishes to eat, is my command.” Massaging my shoulders.

 

After a deeply satisfying Dim Sum dining experience at some random street restaurant, we were on the MTR (train) and three stops away from the Convention Centre.

 

“Wa..this is so so daebak! Man…I kind of miss the bulgogi in Seoul..”

 

“JEALOUS! OH MY GOD YOU LUCKY !” wagging his index finger at my face which almost touch my eyes.

 

“Eh! Behave yourself! You’re creating a scene you know? See, the locals are giving us weird stares!” I nudged him.

 

“And yes of course I got to be with Big Bang, Chaerin unnie and even practiced with them hahahahaha” rolling my eyes.

 

“But what’s important is that the main getaway is that I’ve found out my passion and what I want to pursue!” I added.

 

“What is it then? YG manager? Back-stage dancer? Dee jay?  Girl tell me!?” crossing his arms.

 

“A reporter, journalist, travelling around the globe and getting inspired by people. I don’t care if you’re going to judge me.”

 

“You serious?? Then we can be co-workers! I’ll capture the moment while you rock your !” leaning for high five.

 

“NO! Who wants to work with you!”

 

“FINE…….I won’t share with you the T.O.P experience in had these past few days when you weren’t present!” sticking his tongue out.

 

T.O.P experience? OH! TOP oppa was hanging around with Jeremy all the while.

 

“Wait no! TELL ME OR ELSE!!!!” I threatened.

 

Our conversation went on and on until we reached the MAMA venue and boy was it jamming packed! Without a shadow of doubt, we knew the sardines here were those hard core kpop fans and well the both of us are one too then! Cute girls dressed up in their idols costumes and distributing placards, colorful banners, collection cards and many other freebies to anyone present on the ground!

 

Yes being the typical Singaporean, we jostled our way through to grab those goodies before it was all given out! And when our hands were full of goodies, we presented our golden tickets to the security guard to go for the MAMA!

 

“Hopefully Big Bang will appear on the red carpet!” Jeremy squeezed my hands, bursting out in excitement while he tried to take out his DSLR. Since we were thirty minutes late for the red carpet but early for the performance, we entered the mosh-pit area instead! Hopefully, praying hard that our positions will be in our favor!

 

My ears almost exploded as the other kpop fans radiated out so much energy, screaming, shrieking, laughing, crying all these before the event even commence…”this is pretty hard core” Goosebumps slowly appeared on my arms. There was still much time left so Jeremy initiated to make some new international friends which surprising wasn’t awkward after all. Malaysian and Korean fans even came all the way here to support their idols! Talk about love man!

 

“Babe look what I got for you… TA DA!” Buddy took out a Big Bang light stick from his bag pack!

 

“NO WAY!” smiling as I took the yellow crown stick from his hand and examined my first ever Big Bang merchandise.

 

“YES WAY!” he smiled back and then returned to taking pictures.

 

Just when I lit up my light stick, the lights in the convention hall dimmed! Fans naturally shook their light sticks up in the air, accompanied by their high pitched screams.

 

“It’s starting..” heartbeat pumping hard in my chest, my palms became sweaty.

 

Other Korean groups which I wasn’t familiar with performed first but we were anticipating the one and only Big Bang as well as the whole YG family! Though it’s kind of a spoiler because I practiced the steps already but I believe that it’s different to see it from a fan’s perspective at the bottom of the stage. 

 

During the fifteen minute break, the both of us chatted with Super Junior fans as well as EXO fans. Vomiting all our “FEELS” about our bias! Big Bang fans are always the easiest to spot or maybe VIPs have telepathic powers between each other??! Again, I felt the same fluttering emotions sweeping through my heart just by mingling with the foreigners here.

 

The wait ended when a skull was shown on screen, red laser lights flickered throughout the room with ghostly background music played.

 

“Monster in me” – Big Bang

 

ASDHFIHRRFJKNBOFJBRIRMKET! I COULD HAVE FAINTED RIGIHT THAT SECOND but the roars from the fans kept me wide awake! Without any hesitation we punch our light sticks into the air, waving it like there’s no tomorrow! Losing ourselves, it’s just them and me…I’M IN HEAVEN~~

 

It started off with TOP rapping Crayon! Ear ing to the maximum! Urgh that deep, y and husky voice of his! Not forgetting Daesung in a mind blowing fashionista outfit a loud style indeed and Taeyang rapping! Seungri was dressed as a price wearing full white suit and he sang the chorus of Crayon. TOP’s rap was still echoing in my mind, he got the whole thing right plus it’s so perfect I can’t!!

 

Tearing a little but that didn’t stop me from jumping! TOP’s rapping, hot pink costume, Big Bang IT’S MORE THAN A DREAM’S COME TRUE!

 

Jeremy had to keep track if I was showing any signs of fatigue because he wouldn’t want to bring me back to the hospital again.

 

Fantastic Baby started blasting! Jiyong oppa was in RED HAIR?! His body would have been seen if not for the red fur coat! So much soul from his voice, you can feel it. Giving me chills making in chest tighten with every single beat. My bias decided to surprise his fans by putting on unique wild cat eye contacts! It’s so him and Jiyong oppa to come out with such ideas. Ending their performance with a mash up of Crayon’s last part after Fantastic Baby! YG owned the stage hands down! My first ever Big Bang performance and I’m more than glad to say that they have stolen my heart.

 

“I’m ready to free fall baby~~~” Naturally I was drawn to TOP but tonight I didn’t have a bias, it’s just Big Bang and them alone. When I turned my gaze to meet Jeremy’s, our facial expressions revolved around being shocked and overly enthusiastic. This night will forever be engraved in my memory.

 

 

JEREMY POV:

 

 

“O..OOO.OOOOH! WO!” Was what I recalled coming from my trembling lips as I snapped pictures of Big Bang that night.

 

TOP POV:

 

 

(Calling the number but nobody picked up)

 

But I’m very sure that’s Jeremy’s phone number…If this tenth call doesn’t get picked up then I’ll just head back in.

 

(The tenth call was not answered again)

 

“I guess the hospital was the last place we saw each other…is there no other way?” dragging my feet to meet the members. No no I have to smile, the fans wouldn’t want me to look all gloomy! Okay Seunghyun show your teeth and SMILE.

 

“Hyung what took you so long? Other idol groups kept asking us about you!” Daesung asked.

 

“Wanted to contact Jeremy but he didn’t answer! And yes I’m very sure it is his number! I need to know if Kate is doing fine..”

 

“You are fine now so she is most likely recovering well too! Um..you’re feeling okay right?” he patted me.

 

Looking at the performances by other groups and later it’ll be our turn to dominate the stage.. SHOW TIME.

 

 

JEREMY POV:

 

(After MAMA)

 

“Who’s up for supper?!” skipping out from the Convention Centre.

 

“ME! We’re leaving in two days’ time right? Wait..is it two or three days’ time, can you double check?” Kate pointed to my bag.

 

“Alright don’t panic..why so serious get your crayon crayon!” pulling out my phone from the front bag pocket.

 

TEN CALLS?! W-WHO IS THIS PERSON? Showing it to Kate if she has any idea who called me.

 

“How would I know?? I think it’s pretty urgent since the person bothered to call you ten times?” Kate continued being in her own world snapping shots of the MAMA decorations.

 

(Calling the unknown number…)

 

“Hello did you call me ten times just now?”

 

“JEREMY IT IS YOU IKNEWITFROMTHESTART! WHERE ARE YOU?”

 

“Hyung?? T-that you really!! I-I’m just outside the Convention Centre!” grasping for air!

 

“Meet me at Basement two! You’re with Kate right? Hurry!” the call ended.

 

AFSGSUHUDEFRRDIFYRHVRKVR WILL KATE FAINT, NO HOSPITAL FOR HER PLEASE.

 

“K-kate, we’re going to Basement two now to meet TOP hyung, apparently he was the caller!”

 

“WAIT WHAT?! Errr…I…he he remembered us? Let’s not keep him waiting then! To the lift!” she hooked arms with mine and sped off, jostling through the crowd.

 

 

KATE POV:

 

 

How should I react in front of him?? Act all girly and shy, I don’t know argh!!

 

My hands suddenly became alien things, my mouth numb from the news and it’s all happening right now, to meet TOP in real life! Yes I’ve seen him however meeting the real Choi Seung Hyun is totally a whole other level. I’m quivering like mad now…please don’t faint Kate I beg of you.

 

Jeremy nudged me, handing a piece of tissue which confused me.

 

“Here wipe your tears, he wouldn’t want to meet a remorseful looking fan right?” Jeremy laughed.

 

Brushing my fingers on my eyelids and cheeks, boy was I really crying and I didn’t know!

 

“Jeremy! How do I look now?? Honest remarks!” swiftly wiping the tears away.

 

“You look fine! Chill!” not convincing enough Jeremy.

 

*five seconds passed*

 

“OH MY GOD!! I CANNOT BELIEVE WE’LL SEE BIG BANG LATER!” finally losing his cool when he was the one who told me to chillax.

 

This is what VIPs die for would kill for(maybe?)  and we’re going to live in their dream in a few minutes time. OTTOKE?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a few weeks since I updated so sorry! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

To my subscribers I'm really thankful for some of you guys who persistently bugged me to update which  encourages me to squeeze in time to write.

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!

Comment & subscribe it means a lot :)